This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Thank you for mod HW, nice to see you back :3
Hollow Wings wrote:m4m
- why not use custom combo color? ops I forgot to add
- maybe mute the slider track's sounds. i will think about it
- romanised artist should be "Yasuda Rei" for you've mentioned that in original one. i just coppied the metadata from the ranked version: https://osu.ppy.sh/b/637549
- 00:46:203 (1) - i think do ctrl+g to this slider is better, don't care ds too much because this is the hard level diff... well maybe 00:59:917 (1) - as well if you change it.
- 01:19:846 (1,2) - swap them for similar reason as above.
i really don't want to control g them, i didn't care about ds when I did this, I just liked the way it feels
- i can say this is a well made map, star. ty \(o.o)/
- 00:03:988 (2,3) - maybe avoid overlap like this in lower diff, try do ctrl+h to 00:01:846 (1,2,1,2,3) - and arrange ds. done
- 00:34:417 (1,2) - blanket? (nazi done i think xd
- 00:53:060 (3,1) - here, i think you really shall give a tapping tick at 00:53:488 to show that really special vocal beat... try replacing their rhythm into two 1/2 sliders maybe. if you don't wanna do that like you did rhythm style later, note 3 is really a bit unnecessary to force players care about the vocal track, remove it and change the slider previous into a repeating one. i will keep for now, this will take too much effort to remake patterns in order to cover the red tick, and imo it doesn't sound that weird since drums are as strong as the vocals there.
- fine.i care about the metadata, ask some other mod to those ones or even call staff to check maybe.
- 01:13:203 (4) - we still have a heavy beat at 01:13:417 which should be followed as well imo. maybe just change it into a 1/2 slider. hmm i think this would make the difficulty too dense for an easy
- fine as well.