forum

New Intuos Wacom Tablets

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Syncopate
I am planning on getting a tablet for playing osu! and maybe a little bit of drawing too. I am very new to this community, and i see people saying that the Wacom Intuos tablets are very good. All tho, i see that the current ones, they look unfamiliar from what i have seen other guys playing with. Is this current brand any good for osu! and if not, do you have any recommendations?

And also sorry for my english! :oops:
Oxterzone
Can you post a photo of the tablet you want to buy or say wich model are you talking about?
Topic Starter
Syncopate

Jhonny98122 wrote:

Can you post a photo of the tablet you want to buy or say wich model are you talking about?
Well i can give ya a link :D "http://www.wacom.com/en-us/products/pen-tablets/intuos-draw" Here you go!
Oxterzone
yeah, that model works perfectly, how do i know?, because i have that tablet model actually (Bought it about 3 monts ago), it works well and there is not much differences between this and the gray model, it also comes with drawing software if you want to start drawing.

PD: I also asked the same question to myself because i saw everyone playing with gray tablets and i didnt know if it worked the same way as the new black ones.
Topic Starter
Syncopate

Jhonny98122 wrote:

yeah, that model works perfectly, how do i know?, because i have that tablet model actually (Bought it about 3 monts ago), it works well and there is not much differences between this and the gray model, it also comes with drawing software if you want to start drawing.

PD: I also asked the same question to myself because i saw everyone playing with gray tablets and i didnt know if it worked the same way as the new black ones.
Can it hover?
Oxterzone
what do you mean?
trebby
Yes, it does hover.