posted
Total Posts
show more
RusticKey

-Sekai- wrote:

ATB have fun :3
Okay.
kyo kun_old
Please help.. I cannot play with hr because of the Bancho and I'm getting really annoyed with it..........
Tithen-Firion
I think this should be in FAQ. I had both ports blocked. Now everything works fine. :)
[Dellirium]

Aoshiru wrote:

Same problem. Bancho keep kickin' me out every 10 mins and showing "connection timed out", but I can see my friends and use internet like any other day (this happens since 2 months)
Bump. The problem still exists.

And what I see in game: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/174982
Rey Fullbuster
i got dc many times

IP adress :192.168.1.101
[Dellirium]

r3yn41d0 wrote:

i got dc many times

that's your router's IP. If you want to see your real IP address, look, for example, here: http://www.whatismyip.com/
Rey Fullbuster

[Dellirium] wrote:

r3yn41d0 wrote:

i got dc many times

that's your router's IP. If you want to see your real IP address, look, for example, here: http://www.whatismyip.com/
ok this is my real IP address : 61.94.63.109
Rey Fullbuster
ok, now i can connect to bancho again

sorry for double posting
SilentKnight_old
I can't connect to my account. A small window pops up at the bottom of the osu! window. It says there: "Connection failed.Retrying in 30 s". It always does that.We have an internet connection and there isn't anything wrong with it when i surf. I'm opening osu! in my guest account. Does this have something to do with my prob? By the way, I can open osu! in the other accounts. :?
zoonaz
Is there some sort of techinal issues on osu in-game log-in atm, or am I just having some bug or something? Really annoying ^^ When I try to log in, it keeps saying "Logging in" and after like 5 minutes it says wrong password and then tries to log in again. Im certainly sure that I wrote my password right cuz I tried it like 10 times.
K a Y e
I also have the same problem!! Mind if I post??

If I disturbed you, Sorry about that!! :oops:
[deleted user]
what is Bancho really about?
Winshley

webslinger92 wrote:

I just remade my account since I just started playing today, but now it's doing it again with my new account
From what you said, I assume that you made more than one account, which is not allowed...
infectedxinsanity
okay so i can't play multi player cuz it keeps saying that it's receiving data, but it won't stop saying that. i'm a little irritated with it because I really want to play with friends but when I click on 'multi' it says I have to be signed into bancho and be connected, in which it won't let me do either. :/
peppy

infectedxinsanity wrote:

okay so i can't play multi player cuz it keeps saying that it's receiving data, but it won't stop saying that. i'm a little irritated with it because I really want to play with friends but when I click on 'multi' it says I have to be signed into bancho and be connected, in which it won't let me do either. :/
Has it even worked for you?
D__M
Now this is a weird problem i've got... i've been playing this game for only 5 days or so and I could go 2 days playing multi no problems whatsoever, however I can't play Osu online properly anymore as of now. It even causes my computer to disconnect from my router's signal and I have to reconnect again (note: this only happens with Osu)
I've made exceptions on malwarebytes and firewall, but no success. I've also tried logged in again.

Any ideas?

edit: I can confirm once I boot up Osu my internet is gonna disconnect.
peppy
This sounds like an issue with driver threading/cpu consumption. Try limiting osu!'s framerate to 60/120fps and see if it helps.
D__M

peppy wrote:

This sounds like an issue with driver threading/cpu consumption. Try limiting osu!'s framerate to 60/120fps and see if it helps.
It worked. But won't having my Fps set to 120 have an impact on my gameplay? I mean, if it's on unlimited I can play with 1700 fps ><
peppy
No, it won't.
Yuzeyun
Since this morning, I can't get connected to osu!. It's stuck to "Loading Data" though I can get the rankings for the songs. When I retry or quit a song, I get "ERROR: Your password is incorrect". And when I changed it, I tried with the new one, and this got stuck to the login box..

EDIT : It seems like it's a box problem. I tried this with my mother's computer and this gets this bug too. Gotta fix the box.
Amaterasu_old
Since an hour ago or so I have trouble with the Bancho Connection apparently.

I logged into osu! like I always did, it took forever to receive the data and when it finally did I got the "Connection timed out" message, then after a few seconds was logged back into the game - it keeps repeating doing that like every 30 - 60 seconds so it's kind of a bother.

My internet connection is completely fine, Chrome and Messengers work as always, it's just osu! Anyone got an idea what can be done about it? I just kept playing but my friends are starting to complain because they keep getting messages about me going on and off.
peppy
Likely an issue with your ISP, or the routing between your ISP and osu!. Gove it a bit and it should fix itself.
Yuzeyun

peppy wrote:

Likely an issue with your ISP, or the routing between your ISP and osu!. Gove it a bit and it should fix itself.
Actually, a reboot was enough. Thanks anyways !

@Ente : Did you try rebooting your box ? That might be an issue. Not sure of it though.
peppy
If a reboot fixed it, you may want to double-check any firewall/security apps you are running. They might be doing weird stuff.
Amaterasu_old

_Gezo_ wrote:

peppy wrote:

Actually, a reboot was enough. Thanks anyways !

@Ente : Did you try rebooting your box ? That might be an issue. Not sure of it though.
I did a reboot earlier on the website of my box, but guess that didn't do the trick. After rebooting the box it seems fixed. Thank you!
NekuSoul
Hello, don't know if this is the right Topic, but:
I was trying to connect to the IRC via Trillian (Multi-Messenger), after some Problems i solved by myself, i was able to connect to the Chatrooms. But now I want to add certain Members to my Contact-List, but they always show up as not Connected, even if I try this with myself. I tried several Names like "NekuSoul", "nekusoul", "NekuSoul|osu" but none of them seemed to work. Does anyone have a solution to this?
Thanks in Advance

Edit: Same thing with "XChat". Is there really no way to enable this?
Caialn
I was referred to this topic ^_^
I have tried all of these solutions! I allowed the two ports in. I don't have a Vista laptop. I can't add exceptions to those three IP's however because I don't know how. I have tried logging out and back in.
Bancho keeps randomly disconnecting me. It never used to do this in multiplayer! Help?
Phenomz
Well, today I was playing like always, got some score etc etc. Then a friend opened his account here (he's supporter) and we downloaded few songs from osu!direct. Everything was okay, then I turned my PC off for a while. Few hours later I turned it on and opened osu, tried to login and it's stuck here years ago...

EDIT: I don't use a firewall, I already opened ports months ago, already reinstalled osu! and tried to login with a clean install, I have all my drivers update and I can browse internet and play other games, I haven't installed any program or changed any setting. It's very weird tbh...
Phenomz
Well as weird as it happened, as weird as it solved. Without doing anything I was able to reconnect. L0L.
Jelly
Hopefully that topic is still active - I'd like to ask some help, too.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=61936&st=0&sk=t&sd=a
I actually asked it over 4 months ago (and I play Osu! for a year and a half, and Bancho never worked perfectly for me)
I really want to go online, I've got some friends playing and I just can't join them because of this problem > <
Sometimes I finally get a really good scoring, but it won't update & save it and rank me up because "connection failed" and it totally pisses me off!

EDIT: I'm also an osu! supporter, yet, most of the time - I can't use osu! direct because of this problem, which is totally unfair. I would really like to get some support.
canyoufeel12
Need Help!

I'm playing osu! on my PC using an External Hard Drive.
My problem is when i change a profile on my computer(i.e. Admin,Guest etc.) Currently on Guest.
My profile on osu! has been automatically logged out and i can't log-in, when i log-in it says "connecting" for a long time.
I found a file "[myprofilename.cfg]" on the osu folder, do i have to play on my profile? Beacause i play osu on my profile and on the guest profile.(lousy to type password)

Short:
I cant play osu! on Guest Account. Only on My Admin Account. Won't log me in on Guest Account.

Windows XP

Edit: Even in My Admin Account, can't still log-in.
DivinityX
Friend is having the same problem, we thought it was an issue with his user so he registered again and still same thing happened. He gets stuck at the connecting thing and it won't end >.< Any help at all would be appreciated.
Synergiance
A new note for people copying their Osu! installs from other computers:
Only copy the songs, Skins, and Replays folders to the new location before installing.
If you install over old installation files, you will not be able to connect, however will be able to log in offline. Solve this by deleting the Data folder and all the files in the main folder and running the install again with the repair option. Your profile will have been deleted, but that doesn't matter, as you should remember your password anyways.
Moonox
Hi, I have a problem when trying to connect to Bancho, enter my username and my password and osu! stay login infinitely plz respond me thk
mosluv
Having the same problem as above.
Yme
Haha... I thought there was something wrong with my internet...Guess it wasn't and turns out to be a bancho problem, so I hope it gets fixed soon. :) Time to Practice clicking insanely offline. :D
Charles445
A few minutes ago bancho started failing. I already tweeted about it. Best to just wait for a response/fix.

Roughly 200 have been dropped so far, it seems nobody can log in anymore.
Cherion_old
I have the same problem but something odd i noticed, on the main screen when you go to "view profile"
http://osu.ppy.sh/u/-1 <--- this account shows up and it`s not mine. My friend can`t log in either and he gets directed to same profile.

edit: if you didn`t notice, the account i get directed to, is banned.
Impulsive Zero
Ano...um I stoped playing osu for a while because it was pretty distracting but now that I'm trying to log in, it won't work : (
sCam
same can't login, but i can watch replays and i rank up and stuff.
show more