[resolved] Bancho connectivity help & troubleshooting

posted
Total Posts
show more
Zaphirox

ElfenLied0810 wrote:

even after the patch i still cant connect >.<
waiting now for like 2 days

edit: ok seems like i sloved it by my self by updating over the optionsmenu, kinda weird nothing appear on the opening screen that i dont have the newest vesion
well that's normal you gotta use the options area just incase
peppy
It's not normal, but I broke one particular release, so anyone running that needs to update manually ;x.
Zaphirox

peppy wrote:

It's not normal, but I broke one particular release, so anyone running that needs to update manually ;x.
didn't see that one comin lol
Seiji Yoshinori
For some reason even with the newest update i still cant connect online.
Gizmo235
I am getting randomly disconnected from Bancho (No pattern to when it happens) And after it disconnects it is unable to reconnect unless I close Osu and open it again.

I've done the front page suggestions no help
Alurn
Solved! When I was using an incorrect password it would not prompt me, it would just hang on the logging in thing. Correct password let me log in instantly.

After the manual update, I am now getting crashes every few minutes with this error:

System.ArgumentException: Value does not fall within the expected range.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice.Present(tagRECT* pSource, tagRECT* pDest, HWND__* hOverride)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice.Present()
at #Yc.#ed.#Ju()
at #Yc.#4c.#st()
at #Yc.#4c.#rt()
at #Yc.#4c.#Ct(Object , EventArgs )
at #Yc.#8c.#Zt()
at #Yc.#nd.#dw(Object , EventArgs )
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(Int32 dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at #Yc.#nd.#It()
at #Yc.#4c.#It()
at #Wo.#Vo.#0qb(String , Boolean )
l1mi
Latley banchobot have started disconnecting me, no idea why. Theres no problem with my ISP, I dont run any firewall. Started suddenly around two days ago by not being able to submit scores and now im getting kicked from MP games usually at the end of a map. Whats happening?
Marcin
Since you're supporter, can you check if it's happening on test build too?
l1mi

Marcin wrote:

Since you're supporter, can you check if it's happening on test build too?
Ill run the test build for a day or two and report back.

Edit: I got disconnected from MP the same way when using the test build too but only one time. I did read in the "in game chat" that more players from the same country as me did experience bancho disconnecting them during the same time frame.
peppy
I'm wondering if we should decommission this thread now that the main issues with bancho are a thing of the past. People can still post individual threads if they are having issues.
Marcin
OP doesn't really state anything useful...
peppy
Resolving.
Marcin
What about missing flags thread then?... That thing is never used....
Giranthir
I'm having this problem, where it's booting me every few seconds. Tried everything in OP's post and nothing has helped. Any other fixes out there?
TheVileOne
^ This thread is decommissioned. Create a tech support thread.

Marcin wrote:

What about missing flags thread then?... That thing is never used....
It's there so 50 million people don't complain about it.
- Marco -
someone stick this tread
Marcin
Have you even read what's above?
Seraphinit
Nothing helps, I've had this problem since a few days. It just doesn't log me in, alwas 'Next try in 30s' blah, it's annoying x_x
Marcin
Please create separated topic.
TheVileOne
Locking