Preferred time: 13:00-23:00 (UTC+0)
emanfman

M1k0 wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/b/795712 link to extra, but says that extreme
So which to play?
Link has been fixed. Thanks :)
spook
Player Rank: 200
Preferred time: Weekdays 18:00 - 22:00 / Weekends 14:00 - 21:00 (UTC+0)
LOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Player Rank: 916
Preferred time: Weekdays 18:00 - 22:00 / Weekends 14:00 - 21:00 (UTC+0)
Marchix2
I want to join! :3
Topic Starter
Zenyatta
Registration is near the end! On 31.01.2016 at 23:59 UTC the deadline ends. Groups will be finalized and if you have complications, just tell me, emanfman or SirCircle.
emanfman
The hype is real! Just three spots left! Now is the last chance to join!
Topic Starter
Zenyatta
Registrations are done! We have 62 players competing in a Round of Robin for a place in the Double Elimination to maybe win the hardest ever TOC!

On the frontpage you find the links to our timing schedule, stream and everything else. Check it out, it is worth it to watch the whole tourney. I guarantee ;D
Thanks to all the staff members for the amazing work and emanfman and SirCircle for huge contributions!

And BTW just look at the commentators. We need more staff :?
emanfman
Schedules for the group stage are DONE and FINALIZED!
It only took us 8 hours ;w;
Click here to view them!
Topic Starter
Zenyatta
Today, 11:45 UTC our stream will be on and 36 hours of groupsstage will be streamed with only one 2 1/2 hour break!
Tune in to see players such as MatsumotoRise, Mrzomb, clp012345, Tokichii, Rafis, Azer and many many more!
Stream
Topic Starter
Zenyatta
Thanks for the groupstages. There were high and lows. Liek our 285 Viewer spike. It was jsut awesome and we actually had an audience of 100 people permanently. Commentators like Dooms and Bubble and the streamers emanfman and EmeraldStar82. You guys were awesome. SirCircle, -Sunshine-, Absolite and Darxen did a good job in Reffing and we had many cool matches and showcases. Some defaults too, which makes me sad. I want you guys to play and have fun. The KO Stage is gonna r0ck tho. I hope you got the pun.

Thanks for the playes that made this groupstage awesome. And the Musty-Musty thing. LOL

Here is a photo for showing you my screen while the 200+ viewers. BTW Twitchchat was AMAZING! ^-^'
hallowatcher
well organized, cant complain ^-^
ncuh
Спасибо за турнир ;)
Topic Starter
Zenyatta
Round of 32 is prepared!
Groups, mappool and times in the google doc: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Challonge: http://challonge.com/TOC04
hallowatcher
ofc i get rafis mokobe
Topic Starter
Zenyatta
Im back again. A week no internet and a nerd dies lol
Ro16 is live and all is set and done for matches!
Topic Starter
Zenyatta
Stream online!
GSBlank VS Matsumoto Rise
Substitute Streamer for 2 or 3 Matches!
Topic Starter
Zenyatta
Stream online!
Bubbleman VS Sheba
Our stream!
Topic Starter
Zenyatta
Stream online!
Fedora Goose VS Hydra
Our stream!
Topic Starter
Zenyatta
Prizes got refreshed. Please take a look into the prize section on the first page.
Hope you like it!
skrungly
moist
Topic Starter
Zenyatta
Stream is live with today matches!

10:00 47 Sheba Fedora Goose
14:00 39 W3SON clp012345
14:45 48 Firstus MatsumotoRise
15:00 40 GSBlank Rafis
15:30 36 Blueflame AtHeoN
16:15 46 Doomsday Rohulk
18:00 45 Wilchq Musty
19:00 33 [HALLO] Zodiaack
22:00 37 Bubbleman fieryrage
Topic Starter
Zenyatta
Wilchq and MatsumotoRise dropping out because of personal reasons.
Topic Starter
Zenyatta
The Stream is online!
There is a host going on till 20 minutes before. German Diablo Stream. Give him a chance enjoy!
After that we have an awesome gameday!

12:00 51 Sheba Shounen X
14:00 50 Rafis Rohulk
15:15 56 Fedora Goose Firstus
16:30 Showmatch Spare Astar
17:45 / 18:15 55 Musty Doomsday
Topic Starter
Zenyatta
Doomsday VS Fedora Goose LIVE NOW
https://www.twitch.tv/toc_tournament
luckyone
Is the grand finals in 6 days on the 19th?
Topic Starter
Zenyatta
Got schedule to sunday 20th!
luckyone
sweet! sundays are usually boring so it will be nice having a torney to watch
fieryrage
state of the union hr in finals pick are you fdvucjnkhgnfvdubn v v WHY DID YOU PICK THIS NOW THE ONE HR MAP I WOUDLVE ACTUALLY WON
Topic Starter
Zenyatta
Schedule for today:

Since rafis is ill. We will have the showmatch Cookiezi VS Wilchq at 16:30 UTC
And at 18:00 UTC the Grandfinal of TOC Doomsday VS Fedora Goose!
SirCircle
The TOC is officially over! Thank you everyone for watching and supporting us! We are looking forward to seeing you in future tournaments!
emanfman
Hey can I enter Kappa
luckyone
Is there going to be any tournaments like this in the near future? I really enjoyed this one and its always fun to see doomsbae win!
Topic Starter
Zenyatta
First of all the people I wanna thank that helped me, because such a tourney is impossible to do alone!
My Host of choice - emanfman, who streamed mostly and commentated and SirCircle, who did most of the schedules and reffing all the matches.
Awesome guys, somewhat lucky we ever met.

The mappool pickers - Jonimay, sukiNathan, Skystar and handsome. I actually didn't know which people to pick but someone then said to me I shall ask those people. I think it was a Goose. I dunno. :D
Awesome Maps, the way I liked it. Always on point and even a special pool in a short time. Thanks for actually giving this tourney a chance. You see? It succeeded!

Graphicsdesigner - Jess, who did an amazing job at all arts, sadly enough we couldn't aquire a badge yet. This one looked so good! After a long time illness, he is now back and hopefully in more tourneys!

Groupstagerefs. - SirCircle, CrsTramorio, -Sunshine-, Absolite, xDarxen
Aside from me and SirTriangle, the rest did a really good job for the first time. We really needed more Refs but we handled it with them. 36 Hours groupsstage was a bit too long :P
Especially sunshine who I liked because of her flexibility and will to reff.

KOrefs. - SirCircle, -Sunshine-
Just a great job. Always worked. Perfect.

Streamer - emanfman, EmeraldStar82, CrsTramorio
Well since eman was like 99% streaming he gets all the credit. And he did good, but EmeraldStar82 substitutet for him because eman was like 15 hours streaming. thanks for that! Even if it did worked like intended :P

Commentators - emanfman, Doomsday, Spare, Chippy, BubbleMan, Raiku, SteffoST
Thanks to all commentators, hopefully I can have you always. It was such a pleasure and people love you! Can't be better!
Even Chippy could commentate. He did the Grandfinals, he was actually louder than eman :D

Statisticans - emanfman, SirCircle, CrsTramorio, Absolite
Well Absolite wanted experience so I took him into the team. Great job so far and now he does that for other tourneys. So it worked I guess :P

Thanks to all the players that made this tourney special and all the viewers on twitch that wanted it to see.
I hope to continue this road as I wanted and make some more big tourneys. Now I know how these work and I can organize them better.
We will be working on it, emanfman, Sircircle, CrsTramorio

Thanks guys! And have a great eastern. :)
Iam not good in such things like writing how it was :P