forum

Is it strange that im getting better at a fast rate?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Jukkii
So, recently i watched a osu! 1 year progress compilation and then looked at the comments. I noticed that a lot of people were progressing much slower than i am. I've been playing osu! for 2 months now on a standard microsoft mouse and keyboard that are like 5 years old and i started thinking that i am getting better at a faster rate than alot of people are. I think i could FC Yoru no kodomo tachi on the hardest difficulty if i could play for a few hours (wich i can't since im on a trip and cant play until new years' eve and i'll also be getting a tablet around new years') on mouse. So is this strange?`How fast did you guys get better?
Bauxe
Your progression isn't anything special.
Mr Meeseeks_old_1
I started playing 4 days ago and I can do 2.5-3 stars at a very comfortable rate. That's because I've been playing a lot. I'm not sure if this is fast compared to others but I'm pleased with my progress
I Give Up
Everyone has "start" point. Most players start at normal difficulty.
S[u]nD[e]Yz

Bauxe wrote:

Topic Starter
Jukkii

S[u]nD[e]Yz wrote:

Bauxe wrote:

kk thanks
deletemyaccount
slow down rohulk
Nabel_old_1
Why do most people think that it's harder to play with a mouse :o. It doesn't matter if you play with a five year old mouse or a tablet you'll still progress lol.
Kunino Sagiri

xinfuzionx wrote:

Why do most people think that it's harder to play with a mouse :o
Because it is.
-Makishima S-
Faster progression = more hurting disappointment when you hit a wall = more likely quit and cry.
Endaris
All beginnings are easy in osu!
-sev

Philantropist wrote:

slow down rohulk
vsprite
Playmore
Lapoozza
I think I had a pretty fast progression too . ( At least I like to think that. I use it as my bragging point :P)

Not that it matters though.
tecu
You're doing great. Just keep at it, don't get discouraged by any walls you hit, put in lots of effort, and you can become the next Cookiezi.
Risa
tldr : No
ZenithPhantasm
woah is OP going to be next Rafis?
Ideal

KukiMonster wrote:

Most players start at normal difficulty.
well crap

OP: Not really, on the start you progress quite fast, but it gets slower over time.
Good luck on higher rankings.
Endie-
Lets see how good you are after a year. Kay?
Compare yourself to others then.
PinkNightmares
You need to try harder m8.
Nadfee
Have to agree with Taiga.
Faster progression = More chance of quitting when you hit a wall.

This game is boring after 7 months ;w;