forum

How long should I stay on a map for

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mr Meeseeks_old_1
I'm using Tillerinobot to see what maps I should play (Thanks Tillerino for the great bot). I usually move onto the next map when I'm able to FC the map with reasonable accuracy (~97%+). If the map is too hard I usually go for a B or C without FCing. Should I stay on a map till i can FC with around 99% accuracy or should I cycle through maps as much as I can.
Nabel_old_1
Topic Starter
Mr Meeseeks_old_1

xinfuzionx wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/397366
so 99% then move on?
Bauxe
At your skill, 2-3 plays max. Stop worrying about pp and focus on improving.

(tillerino isn't great for raw improvement)
Topic Starter
Mr Meeseeks_old_1

Bauxe wrote:

At your skill, 2-3 plays max. Stop worrying about pp and focus on improving.

(tillerino isn't great for raw improvement)
If tillerino isnt good for raw improvement, how should I go about choosing what beatmap to play
Nabel_old_1

feshc wrote:

If tillerino isnt good for raw improvement, how should I go about choosing what beatmap to play
Just download some beatmap packs and play maps you can pass with decent acc.
deletemyaccount

feshc wrote:

Multiplayer is great for improvement since you can't retry and people usually pick non-farmy-tillerino-esque maps. Just make sure you join a lobby that is consistent with your skill level (or slightly higher; challenging yourself doesn't hurt).
Nabel_old_1

Philantropist wrote:

Multiplayer is great for improvement since you can't retry and people usually pick non-farmy-tillerino-esque maps. Just make sure you join a lobby that is consistent with your skill level (or slightly higher; challenging yourself doesn't hurt).
Multiplayer is great to get some new maps, if you just want to improve I wouldn't recommend multi cause u have 5 mins downtime between each play.
Bzer
just play the songs you like and don't worry about all this complicated stuff, you'll eventually improve
Risa
Until it gets boring
ZenithPhantasm
Until you feel like shooting yourself in the head