forum

[Resolved]Forum > Beatmap Management > reply

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Prophecy
Problem Details:

Could not display "no permission" when a non-staff reply it.
Sey
I am trying to understand your problem. Can you please specify?
Afaik there was never some sort of 'No permission' notification when you tried to post in the Management Forums as non-staff member. It just doesn't allow you and refreshes the page instead. Is this a bug?
Trosk-
Please, be more specific or explain the problem/issue in a better way.
Shiroi Hiroshi
ah.. maybe i get same problem too ?

when i open my new upload beatmap can't reply it

and the forum like this

sorry if bad english
Pawsu
No, that's a entirely different problem...
This usually occurs from the title being long, and it is, as I see in your Recent Activity.
p/4303480
Follow what was said there, and try shortening the title
Underforest
Prophecy: Maybe is a ex-member or you can not see him/her as a member. I don't see that as a issue.
Shiroi Hiroshi: Fix it as said Pawsu
Sey
Prophecy said nothing related to beatmap submission. Please just wait until Prophecy specified his problem and stop speculating what he could mean.
Bara-
I would check it for you, but I do have access to post there :P
Ahwell, long ago, I tried to post there (like when the forum was made and such) and I couldn't post
I don't recall there being a notification when clicking on reply, only after sending
Pawsu

Sey wrote:

Prophecy said nothing related to beatmap submission. Please just wait until Prophecy specified his problem and stop speculating what he could mean.
What?...
Bara-
He talks about the 'Beatmap Management' subforum, a place where staff and members of the Beatmap Nominators Group talk about maps (and their rankability)