forum

Hagumi Nishizawa - My Hero! Up to you!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Xexxar
Loctav please read Anxient's spoiler box to understand why I was somewhat frustrated with the mod that occurs 4 hours after the map is qualified.

I obviously know that the qualified section is intended for maps to be improved by not only QATs but also the community.

Also Liiraye, what you're complaining about is simply utilize editor space to it's fullest extent. While I suppose that some overlaps on the score meter can be considered ugly, please understand that depending on resolution and the size multiplier on it, it can take a lot of space, so I'd rather just utilize the area and expect anyone who is frustrated with it to reduce the size of their score meter.
Winek
Dunno for the argument, but...

Congrats on qualification..?
Topic Starter
Xexxar

Winek wrote:

Dunno for the argument, but...

Congrats on qualification..?
danks!
Liiraye

Xexxar wrote:

Loctav please read Anxient's spoiler box to understand why I was somewhat frustrated with the mod that occurs 4 hours after the map is qualified.

I obviously know that the qualified section is intended for maps to be improved by not only QATs but also the community.

Also Liiraye, what you're complaining about is simply utilize editor space to it's fullest extent. While I suppose that some overlaps on the score meter can be considered ugly, please understand that depending on resolution and the size multiplier on it, it can take a lot of space, so I'd rather just utilize the area and expect anyone who is frustrated with it to reduce the size of their score meter.
Fair enough, that's how I see it as well. I mention this because I've been encouraged not to do this myself from bns/qats/old bats so I'm just trying to figure out what works and what doesn't. I'm also certain it was unrankable to cover the hp bar in any way, but then again I'm not very up to date with rules. Don't take my post as criticism, as I was mainly trying to get it clarified for myself.

Nonetheless, I don't think you're utilizing the area well with the forced jumps though, but that's another discussion... Just a heads up for your future maps!
Topic Starter
Xexxar
You're not supposed to cover the hp bar, but thats with a note, not the faded out part of a note.
Shad0w1and
much better this time. gratz.
still think you can create more slider pattern in your future maps. slider-circle ratio kinda too low for this type of song imo. good enough though:/
Weber
S O O N
Rizen
good job xexxar!

edit: rankt!
Anxient
let the pp wars begin!
Battle
ranked
Kagetsu
gratz
shionelove