forum

A certain returning mapper ironic queue

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
HakuNoKaemi
Uhm, so...
Hi. I was a mapper a couple of years ago, and left.
Now a returned, things changed a little bit and such. And I returned to complete the maps I had started and left there sleeping.
My 1st pick ended up, ironically, to be ClariS - irony Since the osu! mapset was completed and I don't quite remember who, was supposed to make the Oni (I asked Ono-kun to do it)

Long story short, To receive a mod by me you should do one of the following:
Mod my "irony" map. Well, I know, it's a fullsize full mapsetMake a good guest difficulty that could enrich the mapset decently for the same beatmap. If I refuse the guest difficulty, I will say why I did it

Post here to let me know you're if you're modding my map or chosen to map a guest difficulty and say what you've choosen plus the map you'll want modded.
I may decide to mod a song I like anyway, and if I find the map is good and the mapset incomplete, I may guest a difficulty even if my mapping style may be old.

*as a reading test, the link of the map is mentioned within' this post

Next featured "I have to complete it" maps:

-Yumi Kawamura - Maze Of Life
Yes, Lilac, I remember my promise, though I'm late.Spread completion: N+(100%) H(18%)
-Suzumura Kenichi - Shiroi Karasu
Spread completion: I(100%) N(60%)
-Shihoko Hirata ft Lotus Juice - Dance
Spread completion: E(10%)
-Ryuhei Kimura - Flower
Spread completion: E(33%)
-LiSa - Rally Go Round ( It's for my Digital Game Development project. osu!mania Xk tentative )
Spread completion: Beginner(100%) Standard(44%)
-LiSa - crossing field
Spread completion: B(100%) N(50%)
-Kurosaki Maon - fuss fuzz
Spread completion: Contest entry
-Junko Minagawa - Soul Survive
Spread completion: well, complete, I had to do a difficult SB