Small Tournament - 40k to 70k

posted
Total Posts
192
show more
MyAngelNanahira
Team Players:
-feuerbluemchen (Rank: 56819)
-Onestay (Rank 66460)

Team Name:
-FireStay

Time Zone
CET (UST +1)
feuerbluemchen
* feuerbluemchen

^^
Topic Starter
Mechanic

[ Yui ] wrote:

Team Players:
#1 [ Yui ] (Rank: 41,588)
#2 Japanredsun (Rank: 45,432)
#3 Yami Iruka (Rank: 66,855)

Team name:
Kawaii Squad

Time Zone:
MST (UST -7) (May change as this is my time zone an may not work for everyone)
Welcome to the tournament team Kawaii Squad!
Topic Starter
Mechanic

OneStay wrote:

Team Players:
-Feuerbluemchen (Rank: 56819)
-Onestay (Rank 66460)

Team Name:
-FireStay

Time Zone
CET (UST +1)
Welcome to the tournament team FireStay!
Zedow
Is it possible to enter with a rank of 37000?
Ruria von Dina
Team Players:
#1 V-O-N (#54,633)
#2 Keyasayo (#42,344)
#3 DontAnimeMe (#68,800)
#4 Fiad (#53,300)

Team name:
Team Renegade

Time Zone:
Gmt + 8 and Utc - 8 ( since we from malaysia n usa :) )
Topic Starter
Mechanic

Zedow wrote:

Is it possible to enter with a rank of 37000?
Sorry at the moment there is a rank cap of 40k, but it will be open up to rank 35k if by the new year we do not have 12 teams.
Topic Starter
Mechanic

V-O-N wrote:

Team Players:
#1 V-O-N (#54,633)
#2 Keyasayo (#42,344)
#3 DontAnimeMe (#68,800)
#4 Fiad (#53,300)

Team name:
Team Renegade

Time Zone:
Gmt + 8 and Utc - 8 ( since we from malaysia n usa :) )
Welcome to the tournament team Renegade!
-Promise
Anyone wanna team?
Rank: 50k
Time Zone: EST (UTC−5)
Thanks in advance for any friendly's.
Hakumijo
I need friends in this area xD
So if somebody want to play with me, I made a "In need friends in osu! between 40k-70k [Tournament]" video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2RybpIcxOU
OoTrillionoO
Why is it that the round of 12/16 is best of 9 but the quarter finals are best of 5?
Zedow

Mechanic wrote:

Zedow wrote:

Is it possible to enter with a rank of 37000?
Sorry at the moment there is a rank cap of 40k, but it will be open up to rank 35k if by the new year we do not have 12 teams.
So can i register right now and u add us when u opened it to rank 35k? Or should i wait for the opening?
Topic Starter
Mechanic

OoTrillionoO wrote:

Why is it that the round of 12/16 is best of 9 but the quarter finals are best of 5?
I meant to say that they are both best of 9 which is first to 5 so I got it mixed up lol, thanks for noticing I'll change it.
Topic Starter
Mechanic

Zedow wrote:

So can i register right now and u add us when u opened it to rank 35k? Or should i wait for the opening?
No you would have to wait until I opened it up to players up to 35k but there's a possibility that I won't need to, it's only if we don't have 12 teams by January first or the new year that I would open it up to players up till that rank.
Keyasayo
So what happens if I register above 40k and in the time before the tournament I drop below 40k?
lovely143
Can I join?
Harpy
.
X-Blade

lovely143 wrote:

Can I join?
Just PP farm for a bit, and you can ;D
mokyu
1. Your team players and ranks.
Tricks (#69,564) and xICharge (#68,177)

2. Your team name.
Team tag: FU
Actual team name: Friends United

3. Your time zone.
GMT+1
Byza
I wish I had friends to play thiz
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply