Small Tournament - 40k to 70k

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mechanic
HELLO EVERYONE, I LOST ALL MY INFORMATION IN AN ACCIDENTAL DELETE, IF YOU ARE PARTICIPATING PLEASE MESSAGE ME YOUR TEAM NAME AND RANKS AGAIN SO I MAY UPDATE IT. ANY POST IN THIS FORUM WILL NOT BE SEEN AND WILL NOT BE ACCOUNTED FOR!

For those of you that didn't notice I put up the map pool for the QR it is here https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/399904

Hello everyone. I'd like to say that the tournament has come to a full house and now has 32 teams so the registrations will be closing! Down below is the info that I have for the tournament with the names, please message me your team captains, they will be the players that will make most of the decisions and will be in contact with me. Also, if I made a mistake please message me so that I can fix it(I will have a lot)! Thank you all and I can't wait to see you there!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Trinity:
StarcraftVGames(63k)
Gravityhealer(53k)
[ S h i r o ](45k)
GMT-6,PCT+1

Anegls of Waffle
DrewsFireVG(56k)
My Angel Recia(40k)
EST-5

Sweaty Randoms
AlexDark69(43k)
RevRoadster(48k)
BST+0,EST-5

Cucumber
Electoz(48k)
HorizonAngel(42k)
Shrukagn(61k)
WhakMyWontons(48k)
EST-5

Sparkel Snorterz
OoTrillionoO(53k)
Narwhallee(54k)
Mephisto(58k)
hamwows(45k)
MST-7

Kawaii Squad
[ Yui ](41k)
NewAgeHipster(49k)
Yami Iruka (66k)
Troplop((58k)
MST-7

FireStay
Feuerbluemchen(56k)
Onestay(66k)
CET+1

Renegade
V-O-N(54k)
Keyasayo(42k)
DontAnimeMe(68k)
Fiad(53k)
GMT-6, UTC-8

Friends United
Tricks(69k)
XICharge(68k)
ich mag toast(61k)
Leon73(44k)
GMT-6

Doomzi
GuitarHeroGod(45k)
Matthew407(46K)
GMT-6

Team 1337
ForeN_(49k)
Si1entKiTTeeh(55k)
UTC-11

No Tablet Yes Mouse
Breic(41k)
Linkel(68k)
MetaluxusHD(53k)
Gophelia(45k)
UTC-3,UTC+8

TheMegaTEAM
TheMegaDTGT48(69k)
wolterax(64k)
UTC+1

N E V E R G I V E U P
Tsundere-Chan(58k)
Neneko(61k)
Poppy507(62k)
UTC-6,GMT

CircleSmashers
Ric(46k)
-KuriyamaMirai-(43k)
UTC-6,UTC+1

We are Lolis
[ Izu ](40k)
Fina(47k)
UTC+1

GummiswagchienBande
WorldofNight(54k)
-Shoh(41k)
GMT+1

KawaiiCookies
CookieMonstuh(57k)
simbat156(60083)
GMT+2,GMT+1

Frozen ones
Seichi(46k)
[ Angel ](45k)
GMT+0,GMT+2

Cuka Blyet
turti2(60k)
mcbooger Duster(42k)
CET

Demons
- Azuro -(49k)
PrinceLink(46k)
EST-6,GMT+0

Potatoes
Kwaachi(50k)
xUBullet(67k)
lovely143(68k)
Vixlx(47k)
UTC-8

Circle Jerkers
Fluuuffy(50k)
Nate9000(58k)
SeiTroX(50k)
EST-6,GMT+1

Hit me with the big ones
MineBoss(43k)
Tactician101(56k)
EST-6,CET+1

KawaiiiUsagis
Cuutegirlx3(61k)
SLiiQz(47k)
RabbitAnyano(54k)
GMT+1

ily Attempting
DropPopCandy(58k)
Nereikx(48k)
MST-7,ACST+9

God MonkeyKing
BunnyNoName(40k)
-Kak-(51k)
UTC+7

Play2Lose
Meiiodas(44k)
klyph0rd(42k)
AEDT,EST-6

Shota n Loli
protofap1302(51k)
Fukuto chan(51k)
UTC+7

Team Sliderbreak
Tohka Yatogami(49k)
Izuna-tan(57k)
MidasCR(69k)
UTC+8,CET+1

Angel of Darkness
Jupadr(44k)
UnDeath91(48k)
UTC+1

First Choice
Ozeki-San(42k)
- Justin -(50k)
CET+1

Commentators
CheapRemake
-Amithinda-
ToastieCorefish
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everybody, my name's Mechanic, and I am organizing a tournament. The info will be right down below.

So the tournament will be a 2v2 tournament consisting of teams anywhere from 2-4 players.
Registrations will be open starting today, until mid January on the 16th. You will register in the forums below stating
1. Your team players and ranks.
2. Your team name.
3. Your time zone.
We will be accepting either 24 or 32 teams, so if we have ABOVE 24 but below 32, we will unfortunately be cutting out the lowest ranked ones. If we get under 24 players, then we will keep the registrations open until beginning of February or we will stick with 16 players.
Rules and info:
So the map pools will be selected from a couple of players including myself, and a couple of my friends and will gradually get harder and harder the further we get into the tournament.
Qualifying round | Stars range from 4.3* to 5* maps with the exception of the tiebreaker. There will be 2 Double Time picks, 2 Hidden picks, 2 Freemod picks, and 5 Nomod picks. Each team will get 1 ban and the match will be best out of 5.

Round of 12/16(Depends on players, if there's 16 teams it will skip right to quarter finals) | Stars range from 4.3* to 5.2* with the exception of the tie breaker. There are 2 Double Time picks, 2 Hidden picks, 3 Freemod picks, and 6 Nomod picks. Each team will get 2 bans and the match will be best of 9.

Quarter-Finals | Stars range from 4.5* to 5.2* maps with the exception of the tiebreaker. There will be 2 Double time picks, 3 Hidden picks, 3 Freemod picks, and 6 Nomod picks. Each team will get 2 bans and the match will be best of 5.

Semi-Finals | Stars range from 4.5* to 5.4* with the exception of the tiebreaker. There will be 3 Double Time picks, 3 Hidden picks, 3 Freemod picks, and 6 Nomod picks. Each team will get 2 bans and the match will be best of 11.

Finals | Stars range from 4.7* to 5.4* with the exception of the tiebreaker. There will be 3 Double Time picks, 3 Hidden picks, 3 Freemod picks, and 6 Nomod picks. Each team will get 2 bans and the game set will be best of 3 with each game being best of 13.
The time of the games are unsure yet but will be confirmed when the teams are made.
If you have any questions message in me game, on the website, or add me on Skype @ultimatelord77 stating your question and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Happy osu-ing!
Mechanic
Yoeri
Ameth Rianno
Needs to be moved to 55.

ninja^
Brian OA
Moved, and hope that all goes well!
DrewsFireVG
Does anyone want to team with me?
Suhun
I'd join but I just broke 40k q.q.
Xeli
Dayum... That difficulty range though lol
-mayuyu

DrewsFireVG wrote:

Does anyone want to team with me?
sure, just PM me!
DrewsFireVG
1. Your team players and ranks.
Me(#56,026) and My Angel Recia(#40,534)

2. Your team name.
Angels of Waffle

3. Your time zone.
EST
-Youko
Rank #58k
anyone team?
OoTrillionoO

Mephisto wrote:

Rank #58k
anyone team?
Sure, PM me if you want to. I'm 55k myself.
Topic Starter
Mechanic
Just a reminder guys, the tournament is a 2v2 ut you can have UP TO 4 PLAYERS on a team!
Crihs
Anyone want to team with me? (58k) I am known as a kawaii potato.
hamwows
rank 46k, time zone-6 utc, anyone wanna be in a team?
Crihs

hamwows wrote:

rank 46k, time zone-6 utc, anyone wanna be in a team?
I like ham :')
feuerbluemchen
Hey, does anyone want to team with me (57k) ?
OoTrillionoO
So, there's not going to be any Hard Rock maps?
AlexDark69
Me and RevRoadster sign up as a 2v2 team. <3333 NotSuhun
https://osu.ppy.sh/u/5146647#_general
https://osu.ppy.sh/u/RevRoadster
Team name: Sweaty Randoms
Time zone: BST/EST
MyAngelNanahira
anyone wants to team with me? rank 68,467
Suhun

AlexDark69 wrote:

Me and RevRoadster sign up as a 2v2 team. <3333 Suhun
*NotSuhun