Plus4j
new Mazzerin
LastExceed
can I make another mania 4k diff?
Topic Starter
Alheak

Alheak wrote:

I'm afraid no.

I don't want to have to deal with any more GDs.
LastExceed
:(((
fastmarkus
"Don't worry, Taiko and Mania are ready."

This is sad to read, especially only STD is left when usually it's the first one to be ready. This map is very fun to play and would be a incredibly addition to the ranked pool. I'm pretty sure there are BNs capable of judging this mapset, including Ekoro's difficulty.

Just a question: would a new difficulty be necessary since Ekoro bumped his?

I wish you good luck, Alheak! You deserve this one.
Topic Starter
Alheak
Well STD is ready too, we just need BNs to show up and mod the set.

There shouldn't be a need for a new diff because it's technically as hard as GWolf's, just with biggers jumps.
Anyway as I said I'm done with GDs now, so if there's any problem with the spread or anything Ekoro's diff will have to go.

Thank you for the support!
Platnuu
Good luck on getting it ranked, really fun map!
Mitt Aim Suger
WTB BNs >:(
Loctav
Loved as per mapper's request.
Caput Mortuum
>_> rip pp
LastExceed

Eraser wrote:

>_> rip pp
loved maps can still move to ranked
The Emperor

LastExceed wrote:

Eraser wrote:

>_> rip pp
In theory yes, but in practice no.
loved sucks up maps and that kinda locks the map, as if u do anything to the map it will loose the loved title and no mapper wants that..
Topic Starter
Alheak
We're going for Loved to gain some attention and to see what works and what doesn't especially in the highest difficulties so that BN can more easily mod the set.
fastmarkus

Alheak wrote:

We're going for Loved to gain some attention and to see what works and what doesn't especially in the highest difficulties so that BN can more easily mod the set.

There is still hope, then! Good luck again, Alheak :D
rock time

Alheak wrote:

please rank
LigerZero
where catch the beat? congrats..... in <3
Zallies

LastExceed wrote:

Eraser wrote:

>_> rip pp
Naoise
so as expected, this set is in loved forever. rip another fun set
Topic Starter
Alheak

Sliderr wrote:

so as expected, this set is in loved forever. rip another fun set
this man is about to become the wrongest man in the world
JBHyperion
Unloved by creator request
Ekoro
oh boy
blobdash
oh boi
Caput Mortuum
oh boy
Linada
P O G G E R S
Realazy
oh boy

[General]

everything will freeze 2 the return
also make combo colors consistent

[Ekoro's Fever]

you should go see a doctor

01:50:313 (2) - slightly offscreen, just place 01:50:313 (2,2) - a bit higher

[Wolf's Extreme Night, in theaters March 24th]

01:08:106 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - i feel like this should be a continuous stream, i don't hear anything in the music that particularly asks for a 1/2 break here. an idea could be having kicksliders on each note the lead guitar plays?
01:34:381 (1,2,3,4) - wouldn't this rhythm fit the guitar's rhythm better? i think a 1/2 slider would also help greatly with transitioning from 1/3 to 1/2

[Flowering Extra]

would be nice to raise OD a tad to avoid notelocking issues, 9.3 could be nice imo

00:19:175 (2,4) - could've been nice to have those as repeat sliders since there's a drum roll going on in the background
02:20:106 (2,3) - movement here looks very iffy due to the very wide angle at such a high bpm, would be nice if you could arrange 02:19:900 (1,2,3,4) - differently to have something more comfortable to play

[pishi's Extra]

00:21:761 (2) - 00:40:486 (5) - 00:52:175 (1) - pixel offscreens, might wanna fix i suppose
01:14:934 (1) - don't rly see the point of that NC, would fit better on next note instead imo

[Lunatic]

od8 to avoid some notelocking could help a ton here

make sure taiko/mania is ready
GoldenWolf

Realazy wrote:

[Wolf's Extreme Night, in theaters March 24th]

01:08:106 (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12) - i feel like this should be a continuous stream, i don't hear anything in the music that particularly asks for a 1/2 break here. an idea could be having kicksliders on each note the lead guitar plays? k
01:34:381 (1,2,3,4) - wouldn't this rhythm fit the guitar's rhythm better? i think a 1/2 slider would also help greatly with transitioning from 1/3 to 1/2 Talked about it on vocal, basically I'm mapping the bending over the lead note and not anything else so no change
Topic Starter
Alheak

Realazy wrote:

oh boy

[General]

everything will freeze 2 the return
also make combo colors consistent

[Flowering Extra]

would be nice to raise OD a tad to avoid notelocking issues, 9.3 could be nice imo okay

00:19:175 (2,4) - could've been nice to have those as repeat sliders since there's a drum roll going on in the background mhh i think like this would fuck up the rhythm here, and i wanna keep 00:19:693 (7,8) - clickable because of the drums, but changed in another way to map the rolls, it was a bit obvious but for some reason it flew right past me
02:20:106 (2,3) - movement here looks very iffy due to the very wide angle at such a high bpm, would be nice if you could arrange 02:19:900 (1,2,3,4) - differently to have something more comfortable to play changed

[Lunatic]

od8 to avoid some notelocking could help a ton here okay

make sure taiko/mania is ready
thank you! fixed for ekoro's
Izzywing
pogchampion
Mimiliaa
Oh boy
Nwolf
oh I have a taiko diff on this
fastmarkus
holy hell I'm hyped
YouVayPay
gl with this
fierythrows
hype
Monstrata
Hi I think this map is too hard so here are some convoluted mod posts I want you to explain to me. Also stop mapping for attention!!!
LowAccuracySS

Monstrata wrote:

Hi I think this map is too hard so here are some convoluted mod posts I want you to explain to me. Also stop mapping for attention!!!
LOL

edit:
ScubDomino
chainpullz

Monstrata wrote:

Shhh the map isn't qualified yet. It's too early to break the mapper's spirit. :? :? :?
pishifat
Topic Starter
Alheak

Monstrata wrote:

fuck my mapper spirit is 🅱roke now

im quitting mapping

see you tomorrow
Kawashiro
wtf isnt this for loved?????
show more