forum

Getting Better on osu! w/ mouse

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yebu5
Hey guys i was wondering how can i get better using a mouse, hopefully you guys can give me some advices
Mahogany
Move your hand while holding the mouse in order to aim towards the circles and click them
Topic Starter
Yebu5
Thanks man :D
Vuelo Eluko
i recommend playing the game, something you dont seem to have done very much of.
Topic Starter
Yebu5
I do play, but im not that good
Aomi

deadbeat wrote:

General Discussion is for non-osu! related topics.
Friendan

Yebu5 wrote:

2,000 is basically nothing though
Just click circles, find your sensitivity, I don't know. I played mouse up until a couple hours ago and it wasn't hard for me, shouldn't be hard for you once you play.
Vapor
2k plays is essentially nothing, just make sure you have mouse acceleration turned off and play more. that's all there is to it.
Kunino Sagiri
shitposting is a good profession
Green Platinum

Aomi wrote:

deadbeat wrote:

General Discussion is for non-osu! related topics.
Like that is ever followed.

FrzR

Yebu5 wrote:

New players in a nutshell.
A Medic
Literally play the game more and you will get better over time.

Make sure mouse acceleration is off in your mouse settings.
Charrd
Yeah if you play lots you will get better. I found that picking a harder beatmap that you can barely do and work on it (play on it a lot) you get better faster. Dont switch sensitivities unless you desperately need to, get used to it and playing will become a lot smoother and you'll trust in your mouse more. And remember, the beat never lies :p
Setsuna
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
-Strawberry-
[deleted]
A Medic

-Strawberry- wrote:

Does raw input turn off mouse acceleration in win10?
If not then im boned

To disable Mouse acceleration [in windows] search for mouse and touchpad settings > additional mouse options > turn enhance pointer precision [off]
-Strawberry-
[deleted]
Mahogany
Mouse acceleration does nothing to enhance your pointer precision. It just makes your cursor speed up extra depending on movement speed which is a horrible horrible thing. Disable it in windows too.