forum

[resolved] Catch The beat=ShiftKey//?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Karamatsu
My shift key has stopped working in the catch-the-beat mode.
It won't go faster every time I touch it.

Anyway I could fix this?
--plz respond.
Zafufu
I would check your key-bindings in the options menu to make sure it's there, or change and see if it works on another key (to see if it's the shift key that's broken or not.)
Topic Starter
Karamatsu
oh okay thank you...
Topic Starter
Karamatsu
also do you know what those replay things are for?
like the replays watched by others?
I was just a lil' curious.
Zafufu
It means the amount of times a player has watched a reply done by you. For example if you click on a player on the top 50 list in the beatmap selection, it'll bring you to the replay view. There's also ways players can directly save or share replays with others.

Additional Info Edit: Oh, and if all keys besides your shift key work for the binding, then my only guess is it's your keyboard. Sorry I have no other ideas for solutions to that issue, unless there's another game setting that's interfering with the shift key.
Topic Starter
Karamatsu
hm.
Is it possible you could directly upload it or anything?
Zafufu
Hmm, I've seen players directly link their replays through in-game chat before, however this isn't something I've personally toyed with. I'm only aware of the method that turns your replay into a file shortcut (which is just a little button click when you scroll down during the results screen.) If somebody else here knows the chat sharing method, please do share. lol
TheVileOne
Marking resolved.