1. osu!community
  2. osu!
  3. Feature Requests
posted
no
posted
Or you just give peppy $4 as Christmas present and you enjoy a month of osu!supporter.
posted
And my answer for this requets is








No
posted
If peppy does it then he is our true personal santa.
posted
But he's not a santa
He needs money for a jet
posted

Houtarou Oreki wrote:

But he's not a santa
He needs money for a jet
Maybe one day of this won't make him bankrupt.
Maybe.
posted
As much as it's a nice thought, giving everyone osu!direct even for a week for free would draw from what being an osu! supporter means. Maybe you should give osu! the 4$ it deserves for christmas, cause people work their ass off to maintain this, you know.
posted
A day is possible, its was done before on osu!'s 5th anniversary iirc.
A week though, not so sure about that.
posted

LoliFlan wrote:

A day is possible, its was done before on osu!'s 5th anniversary iirc.
Just curious, when is the osu!'s 5th anniversary?
posted
*was
16th September 2012 i believe
posted
peppy needs money ^^ this would never happen
posted

cYsmix wrote:

Maybe you should give osu! the 4$ it deserves for christmas
posted
a 1 day supporter during christmas day will probably happen(I think it happened the last 2-3 years), but a "new year week" will never happen
posted
Dude. You must go hardcore with the suggestions.

Instead peppy should send like 20 osu tablets to random active players. Other merchandice would be nice aswell.

Give back to the community, we have already supplied him with hundreds of thousands.
posted

Endaris wrote:

cYsmix wrote:

Maybe you should give osu! the 4$ it deserves for christmas
posted

Sea_Food wrote:

Dude. You must go hardcore with the suggestions.

Instead peppy should send like 20 osu tablets to random active players. Other merchandice would be nice aswell.

Give back to the community, we have already supplied him with hundreds of thousands.
ayy lmao
posted

Sea_Food wrote:

Dude. You must go hardcore with the suggestions.

Instead peppy should send like 20 osu tablets to random active players. Other merchandice would be nice aswell.

Give back to the community, we have already supplied him with hundreds of thousands.
I see absolutely nothing wrong with this suggestion :3



Kappa
posted
If you ever requested anything from osu!supporter features, it won't be happened. It won't.
posted
it happened lmao
posted
thank you ppy
Please sign in to reply.