forum

IGZ WT 2015-16 #3 [CLOSED]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Xayler
Yep, 2 of them who are now in WB Final were my pick kinda.
JeremTheOuf
Good (bad?) news: i'm stopping osu for real.
Xayler
Well yeah, gg, was fun. Just hate a bit the system that I kinda were up to against the same guy to who I lost and basically it's the same for him who won against me.

Maybe next time suffle that a bit around? So it would be a bit more challenging to go against different opponents. ;)
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Xayler wrote:

Well yeah, gg, was fun. Just hate a bit the system that I kinda were up to against the same guy to who I lost and basically it's the same for him who won against me.

Maybe next time suffle that a bit around? So it would be a bit more challenging to go against different opponents. ;)
You were on the other sides of losers bracket, that's the latest possible point for you to face him since you both had lost a match earlier. Nothing to change there.
Dank Uta
Got third place, goodluck with the finals peeps
JeremTheOuf
Seriously, i really don't care of how high i am now. I just definitely stop osu so no one with bother me with that.
Upondeath

JeremTheOuf wrote:

Seriously, i really don't care of how high i am now. I just definitely stop osu so no one with bother me with that.
noooooooo Jeremmmmmmmm
Serapa
Who won tho?
Topic Starter
Tebz188
CONGRATULATIONS MARK9870 FOR WINNING IGZWT#3

Thank you all referees for the help and all PLAYERS that showd up!

Ill update the docs to include mapstats and final standings tomorrow!
Hythlodaeus
Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I thought the tournament was on Sunday. Well R.I.P me. Really really sorry :(. Guess I'm banned for future tournaments then (deserved) but congrats Mark9870
breadman
yay i win :)

SO WHAT'S MY PRIZE TBAG100
JeremTheOuf

tbag188 wrote:

CONGRATULATIONS MARK9870 FOR WINNING IGZWT#3

Thank you all referees for the help and all PLAYERS that showd up!

Ill update the docs to include mapstats and final standings tomorrow!
Tomorrow is too late i'll be angry against myself until tomorrow now
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Mark9870 wrote:

yay i win :)

SO WHAT'S MY PRIZE TBAG100
Upondeath
How do points work?
Upondeath
Hey guys!
Here are some stats for the tournament (finals and in total),
like last time, if you want anything added, changed or have suggestions, drop me a message.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1169276873

A good weekend to y'all

Thanks TBag for the great tourney, can't wait for next time. Maybe I can play, but I want to ref again @.@ Idk... can I do both?

One suggestion, maybe have a couple refs be there the whole time with no planned matches to sub for anyone who doesn't show. (and make it people you can trust). Have those people also be secretary, so instead of sending you the links and bans, send those people the links and bans so they can update the xl sheet.
That's it
May we meet again! :)
Viveliam

Upondeath wrote:

Hey guys!
like last time, if you want anything added, changed or have suggestions, drop me a message.
That moment when you picked 5 out of the 6 game of love's
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Upondeath wrote:

Hey guys!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1169276873

A good weekend to y'all

Thanks TBag for the great tourney, can't wait for next time. Maybe I can play, but I want to ref again @.@ Idk... can I do both?

One suggestion, maybe have a couple refs be there the whole time with no planned matches to sub for anyone who doesn't show. (and make it people you can trust). Have those people also be secretary, so instead of sending you the links and bans, send those people the links and bans so they can update the xl sheet.
That's it
May we meet again! :)
Thanks for doing the stats ;). About those suggestions, I have been thinking of being just a "secretary" and at the same time control the referees(while not taking any games my self). Today we already had one ref as a backup, next time I do try to have more for groupstages too.
Sporadik
LOL, dat moment when you almost beat the champ xD
GG Mark!!! :)) (RIP sleep though)
breadman

popski0123 wrote:

LOL, dat moment when you almost beat the champ xD
GG Mark!!! :)) (RIP sleep though)
Almost there. Almost.
Topic Starter
Tebz188
JeremTheOuf
I got so bored once that i burned all the songs from this mappool to a disc and it did this
Topic Starter
Tebz188

JeremTheOuf wrote:

I got so bored once that i burned all the songs from this mappool to a disc and it did this
haha :D You liked songs atleast enough to burn a CD? lol
JeremTheOuf

tbag188 wrote:

JeremTheOuf wrote:

haha :D You liked songs atleast enough to burn a CD? lol
Yeah and I think I'll overwrite this disc with next tour's mappool as soon as it's out
Btw I'm listening to the actual disc over and over even To The Terminus which I hated (and its f***ing rare)

Yeah because I kinda knew I couldn't give up on osu! so I did this. At least I'll be taking a break

"I kinda knew I couldn't give up on osu!" and so does a lot of people:
SPOILER
me
Killerbyte
A lot of guys here
my brother
me again
about everyone i know
JeremTheOuf
I've just been angry against myself because I lost like 6 or 7 maps in a row, even those I fc'd (which were the four DT and two HR where I usually suck).
This game has been like the only one which ran this good on my laptop, from 180fps on win10 to 380fps on win7. Now it's 2k fps on my new PC which I got right before the tournament. Taking a break is cool: now my friends ask me to play CS:GO or Portal 2 with them, and for some others it's MechWarrior Online. I know Osu is my all time favorite game now, but Portal 2 will also be one of my favorite games.
Taking a break also gave me the time to finish Hacknet (shorter than expected), which is also a great game.

"Hi.
My name's Bit, and if you're hearing this, I'm already dead."
This made me want to play the game again. I probably won't if IGZ WT#4 comes early, but someday I will. Like I did a lot of times to Portal.

Damn. It's the first time I write a this long post.