forum

IGZ WT 2015-16 #3 [CLOSED]

posted
Total Posts
566
show more
Upondeath

Dragonguard1998 wrote:

I still have a recording of some yawns lol
Pls make that yawn remix >.<
JeremTheOuf
tbag i can promise you that if i EVER get to a match reffed by you, you'll be annoyed (page 4) :3

N0thing

JeremTheOuf wrote:

tbag i can promise you that if i EVER get to a match reffed by you, you'll be annoyed (page 4) :3

you actually used a quote from me as your signature Q_Q
N0thing
and also: HOLY SHIT, 36 PAGES, its getting big O_O
JeremTheOuf

N0thing wrote:

JeremTheOuf wrote:

tbag i can promise you that if i EVER get to a match reffed by you, you'll be annoyed (page 4) :3

you actually used a quote from me as your signature Q_Q
Yeah I did of course because of that "rare thing"
StephOsu

Upondeath wrote:

Dragonguard1998 wrote:

I still have a recording of some yawns lol
Pls make that yawn remix >.<
Electoz
I'm kinda amazed how the refs addicted to Sunshine's yawn for some reason.

Sunshine I feel sorry for you.
Diralman
So wait, was I the only one to make-up matches?
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Diralman wrote:

So wait, was I the only one to make-up matches?
Seems like it.

I'll make the knockoutstage schedule tomorrow as I've been slightly ill this week.
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Schedule now up in OP!
Electoz
Remember guys, this is a double elimination, so don't get off your seat somewhere unless you lose twice lol.
Topic Starter
Tebz188
1 Hour to go until the first matches!
JeremTheOuf
HOLY SHI- why am i still playing Project DIVA
UtaXB
Hello, I have come to the unfortunate conclusion that I will not be able to make the video any longer.
There's a lot of stuff that's happening in my life at the moment, and I am not able to make the video before the summer.
I am sorry for coming with these news right now.
I will try to make a very short video interviewing the first, second and third places if they are all up for it.
Dank Uta
What yawn did I miss? D:
Upondeath

X-Blade wrote:

Hello, I have come to the unfortunate conclusion that I will not be able to make the video any longer.
There's a lot of stuff that's happening in my life at the moment, and I am not able to make the video before the summer.
I am sorry for coming with these news right now.
I will try to make a very short video interviewing the first, second and third places if they are all up for it.
man that sounded way too official of an announcement. don't worry, we're not gonna curse you or anything, well maybe in skype chat...
Sporadik
DOOODS!!!! My next match is starting but my osu! is updating! what should i do? :(((
nope, it's fixed now xD
Xayler
Yep, 2 of them who are now in WB Final were my pick kinda.
JeremTheOuf
Good (bad?) news: i'm stopping osu for real.
Xayler
Well yeah, gg, was fun. Just hate a bit the system that I kinda were up to against the same guy to who I lost and basically it's the same for him who won against me.

Maybe next time suffle that a bit around? So it would be a bit more challenging to go against different opponents. ;)
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Xayler wrote:

Well yeah, gg, was fun. Just hate a bit the system that I kinda were up to against the same guy to who I lost and basically it's the same for him who won against me.

Maybe next time suffle that a bit around? So it would be a bit more challenging to go against different opponents. ;)
You were on the other sides of losers bracket, that's the latest possible point for you to face him since you both had lost a match earlier. Nothing to change there.
Dank Uta
Got third place, goodluck with the finals peeps
JeremTheOuf
Seriously, i really don't care of how high i am now. I just definitely stop osu so no one with bother me with that.
Upondeath

JeremTheOuf wrote:

Seriously, i really don't care of how high i am now. I just definitely stop osu so no one with bother me with that.
noooooooo Jeremmmmmmmm
Serapa
Who won tho?
Topic Starter
Tebz188
CONGRATULATIONS MARK9870 FOR WINNING IGZWT#3

Thank you all referees for the help and all PLAYERS that showd up!

Ill update the docs to include mapstats and final standings tomorrow!
Ascended
Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I thought the tournament was on Sunday. Well R.I.P me. Really really sorry :(. Guess I'm banned for future tournaments then (deserved) but congrats Mark9870
breadman
yay i win :)

SO WHAT'S MY PRIZE TBAG100
JeremTheOuf

tbag188 wrote:

CONGRATULATIONS MARK9870 FOR WINNING IGZWT#3

Thank you all referees for the help and all PLAYERS that showd up!

Ill update the docs to include mapstats and final standings tomorrow!
Tomorrow is too late i'll be angry against myself until tomorrow now
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Mark9870 wrote:

yay i win :)

SO WHAT'S MY PRIZE TBAG100
Points :P and respect and honor
Upondeath
How do points work?
Upondeath
Hey guys!
Here are some stats for the tournament (finals and in total),
like last time, if you want anything added, changed or have suggestions, drop me a message.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1169276873

A good weekend to y'all

********************************

Thanks TBag for the great tourney, can't wait for next time. Maybe I can play, but I want to ref again @.@ Idk... can I do both?

One suggestion, maybe have a couple refs be there the whole time with no planned matches to sub for anyone who doesn't show. (and make it people you can trust). Have those people also be secretary, so instead of sending you the links and bans, send those people the links and bans so they can update the xl sheet.
That's it
May we meet again! :)
Viveliam

Upondeath wrote:

Hey guys!
Here are some stats for the tournament (finals and in total),
like last time, if you want anything added, changed or have suggestions, drop me a message.
That moment when you picked 5 out of the 6 game of love's
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Upondeath wrote:

Hey guys!
Here are some stats for the tournament (finals and in total),
like last time, if you want anything added, changed or have suggestions, drop me a message.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1169276873

A good weekend to y'all

********************************

Thanks TBag for the great tourney, can't wait for next time. Maybe I can play, but I want to ref again @.@ Idk... can I do both?

One suggestion, maybe have a couple refs be there the whole time with no planned matches to sub for anyone who doesn't show. (and make it people you can trust). Have those people also be secretary, so instead of sending you the links and bans, send those people the links and bans so they can update the xl sheet.
That's it
May we meet again! :)
Thanks for doing the stats ;). About those suggestions, I have been thinking of being just a "secretary" and at the same time control the referees(while not taking any games my self). Today we already had one ref as a backup, next time I do try to have more for groupstages too.
Sporadik
LOL, dat moment when you almost beat the champ xD
GG Mark!!! :)) (RIP sleep though)
breadman

popski0123 wrote:

LOL, dat moment when you almost beat the champ xD
GG Mark!!! :)) (RIP sleep though)
Almost there. Almost.
Topic Starter
Tebz188
JeremTheOuf
I got so bored once that i burned all the songs from this mappool to a disc and it did this
Topic Starter
Tebz188

JeremTheOuf wrote:

I got so bored once that i burned all the songs from this mappool to a disc and it did this
haha :D You liked songs atleast enough to burn a CD? lol
JeremTheOuf

tbag188 wrote:

JeremTheOuf wrote:

I got so bored once that i burned all the songs from this mappool to a disc and it did this
haha :D You liked songs atleast enough to burn a CD? lol
Yeah and I think I'll overwrite this disc with next tour's mappool as soon as it's out
Btw I'm listening to the actual disc over and over even To The Terminus which I hated (and its f***ing rare)

Yeah because I kinda knew I couldn't give up on osu! so I did this. At least I'll be taking a break

"I kinda knew I couldn't give up on osu!" and so does a lot of people:
me
Killerbyte
A lot of guys here
my brother
me again
about everyone i know
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply