Take my upvote.
Electoz wrote:[We have to be lenient on "winning/losing by default" matches]
- Since not every players can handle the schedule right now, if a player fails to participate a match in a scheduled time. The match can be postponed later and players can have a match on weekdays as long as it ends before Friday. Both players will have to reach an agreement about the time and send a PM to the refs/tbag so we can provide an available ref for the schedule you decided.
- If both players fail to reach an agreement, a player who's ready for the match today(Sunday) will take a win by default.
- If both players fail to participate in a match today(Sunday) and they can't reach an agreement for the match, Assuming that both player A and player B are missing :
- When player A is available,a ref will create a room and have player A playing on a tiebreaker, and after that, we will do the same thing when player B is available.
- To sum this up, we should do it like a Time-Attack mode in most racing games. (The difference is this time you have your opponent as a "ghost driver"). This is the best way I can think of to solve the problem that "I'm not available on my opponent's time" thing.
- Also, this rules should be exempted during the group stage(doesn't apply to the matches that have already ended) :
tbag188 wrote:Fail participation (Reqistrating but not showing up) will result in being banned for the rest of Winter Tour