forum

IGZ WT 2015-16 #3 [CLOSED]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
Tebz188
IF we cant continue matches within next 30minutes. Groupstage will be continued TOMORROW if that is the case I'll release a new schedule ASAP.

If this does happen knockouts will be played NEXT WEEKEND SATURDAY
- Kameyo -
It's back again. But for how long?
Serapa
I dunno if I can play next weekend, so BANCHO YOU BETTER BE WORKING NOW.
Here100
Already lost exactly 20 minutes
JeremTheOuf
I'm gonna stream my POV when the tournament will happen :p it'll be here twitch.tv/jeremtheouf :p

This is like my first stream ever
UtaXB

JeremTheOuf wrote:

I'm gonna stream my POV when the tournament will happen :p it'll be here twitch.tv/jeremtheouf :p

OMG, SELF ADVERTISE BAN!!!!!!!
breadman
what is happening on peppy's servers :?
even the website goes down :(
skilledmine
i love bancho for this :P
xDerHolzfaeller
BANCHO !! JUST WORK ALREADY
JeremTheOuf

X-Blade wrote:

JeremTheOuf wrote:

OMG, SELF ADVERTISE BAN!!!!!!!
Do you want that i spoil a bit of hacknet to you ? x)
Serapa

tbag188 wrote:

IF we cant continue matches within next 30minutes. Groupstage will be continued TOMORROW if that is the case I'll release a new schedule ASAP.

Well... Can't we wait until bancho works again instead of re-doing the knockouts next week?
Euphorye

Mishyarn wrote:

tbag188 wrote:

Well... Can't we wait until bancho works again instead of re-doing the knockouts next week?
No, as for some people like me it's like 3 am and i want to sleep
xDerHolzfaeller
Bancho-.- Work already
Topic Starter
Tebz188
I'll reschedule all the groupstage for tomorrow. KNOCKOUTSTAGE NEXT WEEKS SATURDAY.
Euphorye

tbag188 wrote:

I'll reschedule all the groupstage for tomorrow. KNOCKOUTSTAGE NEXT WEEKS SATURDAY.
Thankyou
Euphorye

tbag188 wrote:

What about already done matches and ones that are halfway through?
Xayler
Damn, school begins this week, and idk how ready I can be in next Saturday...
StephOsu

Xayler wrote:

Damn, school begins this week, and idk how ready I can be in next Saturday...
me2
paolostyle
Maybe just reschedule up to e.g. 19:00 GMT for example, I don't believe that Bancho won't be up at that time. This way groups E-H could play normally and we could play 1st and maybe 2nd round of bracket stage tomorrow.
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Allenwalker88 wrote:

tbag188 wrote:

What about already done matches and ones that are halfway through?
Matches that were already played won't be affected, those halfway through will be finished from the point they were left to.
Here100
tbag,is my match still on? because it was suppose to start at 4:20 pm,but because of the difficulties,it's 5:12 pm right now
Xayler
But Tbag, I had 2 - 0 against Mishyarn.
Serapa

Xayler wrote:

Heh but you didn't win 3 times against me. -3-
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Groupstages rescheduled times FOR TOMORROW up in OP.

First games on 11:20GMT!
paolostyle
So if it's rescheduled, maybe you can get tournament client for bracket stage? It would be great having a quality stream.

EDIT: seems like Bancho is stable for me now LOL. Maybe reconsider proposition from my last post.
Topic Starter
Tebz188

paolostyle wrote:

So if it's rescheduled, maybe you can get tournament client for bracket stage? It would be great having a quality stream.
I'll try.
Serapa
Bancho is back! But I guess it's too late now :/
:(
Xayler

Mishyarn wrote:

Xayler wrote:

You never know how that match actually ended. ;)

Just my 2 cents, but I thought that I will lose to you and win against Mark. I should keep my excpectations down. :roll:

Btw, did you think that you have insta-win in the 9.8 AR map? :D Just asking
Serapa

Xayler wrote:

Mishyarn wrote:

Xayler wrote:

You never know how that match actually ended. ;)
Just my 2 cents, but I thought that I will lose to you and win against Mark. I should keep my excpectations down. :roll:

Listen up. I think I won when we played Youtopia cuz I looked at the leaderboard and I saw that I was in first place.
So MAYBE i had a chance to win. xD
paolostyle
Call me whiner but I really think you should continue with the group stage for groups E-H, it's only 16:30 GMT rn, Bancho is stable now, it's just waste of time. First match of group E is at 17 GMT, so like... you know.
breadman
I agree, continue some games that are supposed to happen at this time, so there will be less work next week or something [unless people are gone already]
and yeah, BANCHO IS STABLE NOW

Oh yeah, i fixed my stream and might be able to stream my pov here http://www.twitch.tv/Mark9870
bubbleosu
Go back to schedule and then do the matches, that should have been played while it was down tommorw
JTR Lone

paolostyle wrote:

Call me whiner but I really think you should continue with the group stage for groups E-H, it's only 16:30 GMT rn, Bancho is stable now, it's just waste of time. First match of group E is at 17 GMT, so like... you know.

It might over-complicate things in the long run, plus people want sleep :3
bubbleosu

JTR Lone wrote:

paolostyle wrote:

ye but if we play matches that is planned to go live now, people should be prepared for it, cause bancho going down dindt affect the matches
Topic Starter
Tebz188
We will be going with this schedule.
skilledmine
can some of the early game refs swapp with me for my last match?
StephOsu

JTR Lone wrote:

thanks for understanding
and guys yeah as he says it was difficult for us referees too due to the timezone
it's 1am over here now for both me and electroz and it's difficult for us since it's way past our sleep time right now
the canadian referees are up really early too (like since 4+am if im not wrong)
other referees probably had some other stuffs to do too and everyone actually discussed over for a while before this decision is made
besides even some player need to rest as well due to the different timezones
paolostyle

JTR Lone wrote:

paolostyle wrote:

How would that overcomplicate anything? Leave matches from groups A-D rescheduled as they are, go normally with groups E-H as it was going to, start 1st round of the bracket stage after rescheduled matches are done, do rest of the tournament next Saturday. I don't know what you're talking about.

If you don't have referees for today, I can be one, I have a lot of free time today and tomorrow. It DEFINITELY won't be the case next week. And it's just dumb (sorry) to reschedule EVERYTHING because of 2 hours delay.

And as for Steph post, honestly it looks like the schedule was badly planned from the beginning or you don't understand me.
JTR Lone

paolostyle wrote:

How would that overcomplicate anything? Leave matches from groups A-D rescheduled as they are, go normally with groups E-H as it was going to, start 1st round of the bracket stage after rescheduled matches are done, do rest of the tournament next Saturday. I don't know what you're talking about.
If you don't have referees for today, I can be one, I have a lot of free time today and tomorrow. It DEFINITELY won't be the case next week. And it's just dumb (sorry) to reschedule EVERYTHING because of 2 hours delay.

StephOsu wrote:

thanks for understanding
and guys yeah as he says it was difficult for us referees too due to the timezone
it's 1am over here now for both me and electroz and it's difficult for us since it's way past our sleep time right now
the canadian referees are up really early too (like since 4+am if im not wrong)
other referees probably had some other stuffs to do too and everyone actually discussed over for a while before this decision is made
besides even some player need to rest as well due to the different timezones

It's complicated for people that have to deal with this, not for everyone.

[Edit] Also keyword "Might"
zz-e

paolostyle wrote:

They had announced that the matches would be delayed to tomorrow, and then you want them to announce again that the matches should be played today? How many no-shows do you think that will cause..?

You can have your opinion about the original reschedule, I wasn't around at the time so I don't know, but to change it all over again will only make matters worse
show more