Player Name: EvE_Andromeda
Current Rank: #112,688
Nationality: Malaysian
Favourite Map?: 40mP feat.yuikonnu - Ame to Asphalt [Giralda's Hard]
you seems to be missing this guy who registered way earlier than other people
anyways im interested in being a ref since im free on both of the days

Tedda wrote:

Drop me off the list of the tournament
That means this guy can be added, so in the end no hard feelings were necessary :)

Edit: spoilerbox because why not.
only for Electoz:
SPOILER
also Electoz, I'm pretty sure StephOsu has a malaysian flag
Edit: I see that he isn't a ref (just yet), so my bad..
skilledmine
I wanted to stream the matches i refbut we dont have the tourney client :D
Electoz
LOL, having some other refs around asia would be nice.

Btw, I didn't mean that in the bad way. To look in a positive way, I can handle the match in different timezones compared to the other refs.
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Yea Steph was on this "will fill if available" list of mine, didn't place on the ref list since wasn't sure if our malaysian fellow would be available.

And for the tourney client it is already too late to ask for it, :/ didn't know you swell wanted to stream some games.

E: Also I didn't miss him... Sketchy plays...
- Kameyo -

skilledmine wrote:

Next tournament we will have to get the tourney client. XD We can't miss that next time...
Upondeath

- Kameyo - wrote:

skilledmine wrote:

Next tournament we will have to get the tourney client. XD We can't miss that next time...
Yeah, maybe have someone commentate too!
Thunder999_old
Name: Thunder999
Nationality: Switzerland
Favorit Map: Ren-chon no Drum 'n' Bass
Swell

tbag188 wrote:

Yea Steph was on this "will fill if available" list of mine, didn't place on the ref list since wasn't sure if our malaysian fellow would be available.

And for the tourney client it is already too late to ask for it, :/ didn't know you swell wanted to stream some games.

E: Also I didn't miss him... Sketchy plays...
I'm available to do it. I just need the tourney client and a cohost and we can do the whole commentate thing. :p
-Lean-_old
Player name: WhiskeyAufEis
Current rank: 193k
Nationality: Swiss
Favourite map: Nakajima Megumi - Ninjin Loves you yeah!
Bearsome
Player Name: JTay
Current Rank :#120730 as of now.
Nationality: Polish
Favourite Map?:Panda Eyes & Teminite - Highscore [Another] haven't fc'd it yet, but it's a lot of fun to play.
skilledmine
If i have time and havent got a ref thing im coming next tourney sometimes as a special guest commentator
skilledmine
But isnt there any time to get the Client now?
UtaXB

skilledmine wrote:

No, you need to tell at least two weeks beforehand
Macy
Player Name: Talli
Current Rank: 96k
Nationality: United States
Favourite Map?: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/310680
YonaMaikeru
Player Name: Srzega
Current Rank: 92k
Nationality:Canadian
Favourite Map?: Emotional Skyscraper by Demotori

At-least waiting list please and thank you, tried contacting you on Skype last week cause I couldn't post on forum till today, but u didn't respond... (on skype)
UtaXB
Anyone else who realized that so many people just registered?
Akum4tion

X-Blade wrote:

You got a witness with you.
Euphorye

everygameguy wrote:

X-Blade wrote:

You got a witness with you.
X2
rini90
Hey Guss, sry but i can't play this weekend. So there is space for another player.
See you next time
JeremTheOuf

skilledmine wrote:

If i have time and havent got a ref thing im coming next tourney sometimes as a special guest commentator
so nice coming from a 100% nice guy
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Ok, due to thightness of the schedule the knockout stage will be starting 12:00GMT ON SUNDAY as we did on earlier tournaments. Also only Grandfinals will be played as a Bo7, everything up to that will be Bo5! Sorry for inconvenience.

This doesn't affect Saturdays games.
Bearsome
So, the group stage starts on sunday instead of saturday?
Topic Starter
Tebz188

JTay wrote:

So, the group stage starts on sunday instead of saturday?
No, I phreased that badly. Groups will still be on Saturday, but knockoutstage will start 12:00GMT on Sunday.
Xayler

X-Blade wrote:

skilledmine wrote:

No, you need to tell at least two weeks beforehand
But in other tourny we got few days earlier tourny client. So maybe just ask and see what admins say?
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Xayler wrote:

But in other tourny we got few days earlier tourny client. So maybe just ask and see what admins say?
For another tourney I tried it 3 days before and didn't get it, I dont think we can get it in less than 2 days before.
JeremTheOuf
Heh looking to get to a store to buy a PC on saturday afternoon but at 17:00 GMT i'm sure to be back home, so well according to my plans I couldn't go in groups A, B, C, and D nevermind i'll go on saturday morning
skilledmine
Tbag can you pls try it
Topic Starter
Tebz188

JeremTheOuf wrote:

Heh looking to get to a store to buy a PC on saturday afternoon but at 17:00 GMT i'm sure to be back home, so well according to my plans I couldn't go in groups A, B, C, and D
So EFGH are still ok?

skilledmine wrote:

Tbag can you pls try it
It's getting late here. Let's try next time.
JeremTheOuf

tbag188 wrote:

JeremTheOuf wrote:

Heh looking to get to a store to buy a PC on saturday afternoon but at 17:00 GMT i'm sure to be back home, so well according to my plans I couldn't go in groups A, B, C, and D
So EFGH are still ok?.
Well ninja edit right after you said this as i'll go in the morning so all are okay now
Bearsome
Oh, if we can request our groups I'd just like to not land in G or H since I won't be available during their games. If it's possible that is :)
Xayler
So basically 1 more day to practice, good luck all. ;)

Also I can't pass 75k during registration or was that 80k? I hope that it wasn't 80k, otherwise I'm out.
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Xayler wrote:

So basically 1 more day to practice, good luck all. ;)

Also I can't pass 75k during registration or was that 80k? I hope that it wasn't 80k, otherwise I'm out.
Can't pass 75K during reg!
Hythlodaeus
Accidentally jumped up 1.3k ranks. 300 places until I disqualified >.>
paolostyle
tbag, I changed my username from elrzulffio to this one so remember to use the right one in the schedule to avoid some awkward situations :)
Surplexed
So wait, when will the tournament be starting officially?
StephOsu

Surplexed wrote:

tbag188 wrote:

Ok, due to thightness of the schedule the knockout stage will be starting 12:00GMT ON SUNDAY as we did on earlier tournaments. Also only Grandfinals will be played as a Bo7, everything up to that will be Bo5! Sorry for inconvenience.

so it's 13:00 or 1pm GMT+0 on 9/1/16
convert to your timezone alone
UtaXB
Pretty much practicing my warm-up as much as I can, so that I can get at least 1 win on SOMETHING, none of the maps are jumpy unfortonately.
If they were, I would most likely have a better chance.
Good luck to everyone over the week-end.
I'm still in, and I can't wait to get to play against most of you.
Also can't wait till' I get done with the video, if anyone want's to join the video, you can tell me any time over the week-end or next week. :D
PS. 1 hour marathon map as a warm-up for tomorrow is happening TODAY, so if anyone want's to join that, you have a few hours to quote me, send an ingame message, send a skype message or a website message. :D
Hope this tournament (As this might be one of the last times I play osu!) will be amazing! :D
Topic Starter
Tebz188

paolostyle wrote:

tbag, I changed my username from elrzulffio to this one so remember to use the right one in the schedule to avoid some awkward situations :)
Understood!

Surplexed wrote:

Answered by Steph :

StephOsu wrote:

Surplexed wrote:

tbag188 wrote:

so it's 13:00 or 1pm GMT+0 on 9/1/16
convert to your timezone alone
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Since we already have our 40Players REGISTRATION IS OVER!!
Hanak-Krakatoa
Wait am I out of the tournament?
show more