IGZ WT 2015-16 #3 [CLOSED]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Euphorye
Yay. I'm not the only Australian anymore The Dream Is Real
Electoz

X-Blade wrote:

I'm planning on making a big video after the entire tourney.
Where we pretty much talk about all the matches, the players, the refs, the mappool, the rules, etc.
It would be awesome if we could get as many people and perspectives in on this, with the fact that it would be very very very boring for me to make this entire video alone.
Hmm, maybe I can help this somehow?

However, this is a good chance to make this a promotional video for the next tournament.
KJF
Can I join?
zz-e

KJF wrote:

Can I join?
You can still join. You have to fill out the registration form as stated in the first post:

Player Name:
Current Rank:
Nationality:
Favourite Map?:
UtaXB

skilledmine wrote:

can you come ingame xblade? i wanna speak with you about the Video
Sorry, didn't see your message before now, I'll make sure to be in-game the next time you're on.
UtaXB
I'm making a list for people who are willing to help/talk in the video.
Viveliam

X-Blade wrote:

I'm making a list for people who are willing to contribute to the video.
Don't know what i can do to help but i'd like to contribute aswell
UtaXB

Electoz wrote:

X-Blade wrote:

Where we pretty much talk about all the matches, the players, the refs, the mappool, the rules, etc.
It would be awesome if we could get as many people and perspectives in on this, with the fact that it would be very very very boring for me to make this entire video alone.
Hmm, maybe I can help this somehow?

However, this is a good chance to make this a promotional video for the next tournament.
Of course! The more the better! :D

Yeah, It could have a little promo bit for the last one at the end (if I get it out in time)
UtaXB

shizkiller wrote:

X-Blade wrote:

Don't know what i can do to help but i'd like to contribute aswell
Just talking a bit about your experience with other people in the tournament and other stuff, I can talk about it in more detail later.
Also, if any of you have any ideas, feel free to throw them out there, I'll write them on the list of ideas.

I really only have two ideas which is Interviewing the referees and players and gameplay from the map pool in the background.
Sporadik

X-Blade wrote:

I could contribute, sharing my experiences from 2 tourneys :D
Xayler

X-Blade wrote:

I would help, well yeah, talking about how the tournament went, sharing what maps I liked in mappool and maybe there should be a one of games of tourny when someone's talking? Although I think that my mms would drop a lot if I would stream, so is someone up to use tournament client, etc?
- Kameyo -

X-Blade wrote:

I am willing to help :) Do we have to record any footage at all or do you fix that part?
UtaXB

Xayler wrote:

X-Blade wrote:

I would help, well yeah, talking about how the tournament went, sharing what maps I liked in mappool and maybe there should be a one of games of tourny when someone's talking? Although I think that my mms would drop a lot if I would stream, so is someone up to use tournament client, etc?
You kinda have to ask for the tournament client 2 weeks ahead though...
ReGmo
Nick:[ MaateFor ]
Nationallity:Polish
Fav map: Rogue - Dreams (feat. Laure Brehm )
UtaXB

- Kameyo - wrote:

X-Blade wrote:

I am willing to help :) Do we have to record any footage at all or do you fix that part?
If you send me the replay for the map along with the skin that you're using (to get view from another persons perspective) I can record it in 720p 60fps, maybe with 1080p 60 fps, but I haven't really tried the second option out yet.
Topic Starter
Tebz188

[ MaateFor ] wrote:

Nick:[ MaateFor ]
Nationallity:Polish
Fav map: Rogue - Dreams (feat. Laure Brehm )
Sorry, for80k to 200k

@x-Blade yea that's pretty much correct, too late at this point to ask for it.
skilledmine
Im tomorrow online
UtaXB

skilledmine wrote:

Im tomorrow online
I will be waiting
_Akira__old_1

X-Blade wrote:

I realy want to help but there is one problem. My english is not so good :/
Viveliam

tbag188 wrote:

I just set up my stream so i maybe i can stream my pov.
Euphorye
Just created a multiplayer game. Uf you wanna join, message me in-game

Not anymore
JeremTheOuf

X-Blade wrote:

I could help in the video (by text though i don't like seeing my voice on the internet) ;)
breadman
Anyone wanna play with me? :P
Throw me a message ingame.
Euphorye

Mark9870 wrote:

Anyone wanna play with me? :P
Throw me a message ingame.

Invited in-game fi your their.

I got a multi open

Not anymore
UtaXB

AkiraGER wrote:

X-Blade wrote:

I realy want to help but there is one problem. My english is not so good :/
If you can send me the text translations, you can speak in your own language and I can subtitle it for you. :)
UtaXB

shizkiller wrote:

tbag188 wrote:

I just set up my stream so i maybe i can stream my pov.
Yeah, that would be awesome!
Less stress on me <3 cx
UtaXB

JeremTheOuf wrote:

X-Blade wrote:

I could help in the video (by text though i don't like seeing my voice on the internet) ;)
Sure, just write what you have to say and I can speak it out for you. :D
- Kameyo -

X-Blade wrote:

We could make a skype group! It is an easier way to communicate than through this forum thread. ;)
UtaXB

- Kameyo - wrote:

X-Blade wrote:

We could make a skype group! It is an easier way to communicate than through this forum thread. ;)

Sure, add me! :D (Name in signature)
KJF
okay
dont underestimate me

Player Name: KJF
Current Rank: #130,100 at the time of writing this
Nationality: Guyana (Guyanese)
Favourite Map?: not sure :o its either xi - Time files or Disasterpeace - I Am Only A Man
_Akira__old_1

X-Blade wrote:

If you can send me the text translations, you can speak in your own language and I can subtitle it for you. :)
I could try speaking in english xd
Viveliam

X-Blade wrote:

- Kameyo - wrote:

Sure, add me! :D (Name in signature)
You can add me as well. Skype name is Levi.Gerrits
UtaXB

AkiraGER wrote:

X-Blade wrote:

I could try speaking in english xd
Ok, cool. :D
UtaXB

shizkiller wrote:

You can add me as well. Skype name is Levi.Gerrits
I think I added the right one. xD
breadman
Me as well :D I'll send you guys requests
Swell
Dang, 40 out of 40 participants. We even got our own little community going on here. I look forward to seeing you guys this weekend. :D
skilledmine
akirager maybe i can translate for you
_Akira__old_1

skilledmine wrote:

akirager maybe i can translate for you
We must see perhaps I also manage it xd
Hanak-Krakatoa
Tbag have you done the groups??
Upondeath

JeremTheOuf wrote:

X-Blade wrote:

Same here though I feel like I'm also a bad speaker... o_0
Oh, and should I add you guys on skype?
show more