forum

IGZ WT 2015-16 #3 [CLOSED]

posted
Total Posts
show more
breadman
wow 40 players :O so many :S

So.. Since i had problems about time last time, and my friend just helped me, i want to verify
1:00 PM (13:00) GMT = 9:00 PM (21:00) Philippines Time ?

X-Blade wrote:

Getting in a skype call or something could also be a cool thing we could do.
A skype call would be nice :D
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Mark9870 wrote:

wow 40 players :O so many :S

So.. Since i had problems about time last time, and my friend just helped me, i want to verify
1:00 PM (13:00) GMT = 9:00 PM (21:00) Philippines Time ?
yea that seems right.
UtaXB
Warm up match is up, password = tbag
Topic Starter
Tebz188

X-Blade wrote:

Warm up match is up, password = tbag
haha, I guess I could drop in soon for a few maps
Kuba
Player: Kuba
Nationality: Polish
Favourite Map: yanaginagi - Tokohana [Kanto Insane]
Xayler
Do you guys are still practicing? I would join.
Hanak-Krakatoa
i am
Hanak-Krakatoa
want to join??
Athaleas
Can we know our groups? thanks if ur answering yes <3
Topic Starter
Tebz188
I can't release groups before the end of registration as some players might drop out.
Viveliam
damn forgot to look back here. Now i missed it.
Are you guys still playing?
Xayler
I am, but playing different maps with my friend, not tourny maps, if you wanna join then msg me in osu.
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Even tho i can't yet tell the groups, I did promise that I'd release the schedule. Here is the base from where I'll start building it. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
-Ty
Player: Ty4yks
Nationality: United States of America
Favourite Map: Cirno Break
- Kameyo -

tbag188 wrote:

Even tho i can't yet tell the groups, I did promise that I'd release the schedule. Here is the base from where I'll start building it. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
Aww D: That's a blast. Anyway. I look forward to the groups and ofc the tournament itself ;D
Euphorye

tbag188 wrote:

I was so confused. I thgoutht he anems were players. Then i reaslsied they were refs
zz-e
40 out of 40 participants. Who'd have known?!
UtaXB
I'm planning on making a big video after the entire tourney.
Where we pretty much talk about all the matches, the players, the refs, the mappool, the rules, etc.
It would be awesome if we could get as many people and perspectives in on this, with the fact that it would be very very very boring for me to make this entire video alone.
Athaleas
Sorry if i'm late but may i quit im realy nervous and i dont have a good feeling

And if u need a reff on the 3th or 4th tournament i can ( i dont think i will able to reff the 3th tournament)
breadman

X-Blade wrote:

Where we pretty much talk about all the matches, the players, the refs, the mappool, the rules, etc.
It would be awesome if we could get as many people and perspectives in on this, with the fact that it would be very very very boring for me to make this entire video alone.
Count me in :)
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Athaleas wrote:

Sorry if i'm late but may i quit im realy nervous and i dont have a good feeling

And if u need a reff on the 3th or 4th tournament i can ( i dont think i will able to reff the 3th tournament)
It's ok, I'll take you off from the list

X-Blade wrote:

Well if you need I can come and throw in few of my oninions.
UtaXB

tbag188 wrote:

Athaleas wrote:

It's ok, I'll take you off from the list

X-Blade wrote:

Well if you need I can come and throw in few of my oninions.
Awesome, it would be cool if you (as the creator of the entire tournament thing) could say a few words about what made you create the entire tournament series, if there's anything in specific that inspired you etcetera.
skilledmine
can you come ingame xblade? i wanna speak with you about the Video
JeremTheOuf
Omg the last match could be at 1:20 GMT+1.
Well. That's not a problem, not even for my brother who sleeps where I play (and sleep). He'll stay up until i'll go to bed, quite nice of him (we usually go to bed at 23:00 GMT+1 (22:00 GMT so))

EDIT: i don't care of how late i'll play, but could be nice for you tbag to keep that in mind ;)
Sporadik
tbag, according to my points and rank, may i know what my seed may be? :)

XBlade, your idea sounds great! Count me in :)
Topic Starter
Tebz188

JeremTheOuf wrote:

Omg the last match could be at 1:20 GMT+1.
Well. That's not a problem, not even for my brother who sleeps where I play (and sleep). He'll stay up until i'll go to bed, quite nice of him (we usually go to bed at 23:00 GMT+1 (22:00 GMT so))

EDIT: i don't care of how late i'll play, but could be nice for you tbag to keep that in mind ;)
X) It depends, we don't have as many US players this time.

popski0123 wrote:

tbag, according to my points and rank, may i know what my seed may be? :)

XBlade, your idea sounds great! Count me in :)
Hmm, Top/High. Haven't done the seeding yet but there aren't too many re-participants.
Euphorye
Yay. I'm not the only Australian anymore The Dream Is Real
Electoz

X-Blade wrote:

Hmm, maybe I can help this somehow?

However, this is a good chance to make this a promotional video for the next tournament.
KJF
Can I join?
zz-e

KJF wrote:

Can I join?
You can still join. You have to fill out the registration form as stated in the first post:

Player Name:
Current Rank:
Nationality:
Favourite Map?:
UtaXB

skilledmine wrote:

can you come ingame xblade? i wanna speak with you about the Video
Sorry, didn't see your message before now, I'll make sure to be in-game the next time you're on.
UtaXB
I'm making a list for people who are willing to help/talk in the video.
Viveliam

X-Blade wrote:

I'm making a list for people who are willing to contribute to the video.
Don't know what i can do to help but i'd like to contribute aswell
UtaXB

Electoz wrote:

X-Blade wrote:

Hmm, maybe I can help this somehow?

However, this is a good chance to make this a promotional video for the next tournament.
Of course! The more the better! :D

Yeah, It could have a little promo bit for the last one at the end (if I get it out in time)
UtaXB

shizkiller wrote:

X-Blade wrote:

Don't know what i can do to help but i'd like to contribute aswell
Just talking a bit about your experience with other people in the tournament and other stuff, I can talk about it in more detail later.
Also, if any of you have any ideas, feel free to throw them out there, I'll write them on the list of ideas.

I really only have two ideas which is Interviewing the referees and players and gameplay from the map pool in the background.
Sporadik

X-Blade wrote:

I could contribute, sharing my experiences from 2 tourneys :D
Xayler

X-Blade wrote:

I would help, well yeah, talking about how the tournament went, sharing what maps I liked in mappool and maybe there should be a one of games of tourny when someone's talking? Although I think that my mms would drop a lot if I would stream, so is someone up to use tournament client, etc?
- Kameyo -

X-Blade wrote:

I am willing to help :) Do we have to record any footage at all or do you fix that part?
UtaXB

Xayler wrote:

X-Blade wrote:

I would help, well yeah, talking about how the tournament went, sharing what maps I liked in mappool and maybe there should be a one of games of tourny when someone's talking? Although I think that my mms would drop a lot if I would stream, so is someone up to use tournament client, etc?
You kinda have to ask for the tournament client 2 weeks ahead though...
ReGmo
Nick:[ MaateFor ]
Nationallity:Polish
Fav map: Rogue - Dreams (feat. Laure Brehm )
show more