IGZ WT 2015-16 #3 [CLOSED]

posted
Total Posts
566
show more
Allenwalker88
Anyone asked Doomsday if he wanan Stream this? If no one has i will
zz-e

Xayler wrote:

I have passed so far every map so I find no problem, the AR 9.8 map can be a secret weapon. ;)
If you guys keep giving away all your 'secrets' perhaps I do have a shot this time :D
X-Blade

Allenwalker88 wrote:

Anyone asked Doomsday if he wanan Stream this? If no one has i will
Do it.
X-Blade

zz-e wrote:

Xayler wrote:

I have passed so far every map so I find no problem, the AR 9.8 map can be a secret weapon. ;)
If you guys keep giving away all your 'secrets' perhaps I do have a shot this time :D
Actually...he might be misleading us to ban it for him...
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Mishyarn wrote:

I just looked through the participants and I noticed that you wrote MishyaM and not MishyaRN. Could someone please change it? XD Thanks.
Lol. I'll do it.
Viveliam
Player Name: Shizkiller
Current Rank: #121545
Nationality: Dutch
Favourite Map: ONE OK ROCK - Clock Strikes

First time participating in a tournament. pls go easy on me.
Ashmar
IGN: Ashmar
Rank: #121064
Nationality: Dutch/Netherlands
Map: Give It Up - Knife Party(Shadren)

I can never FC in a multiplayer Kappas be prepared.
Sorry.
Mentally not ok.
Zesty
Player Name:Zesty
Current Rank: ~140k
Nationality:Ukrainian
Favourite Map:Last Note. - Caramel Heaven (https://osu.ppy.sh/b/246688&m=0)
Xayler

X-Blade wrote:

zz-e wrote:

If you guys keep giving away all your 'secrets' perhaps I do have a shot this time :D
Actually...he might be misleading us to ban it for him...
You never know ;)

By the way I just lost 4 - 0 in a tournament to 2k player, the feeling to lose is nice.... not. :D
At least I know now how to get my pressure down while I'm vs someone, there I was the lowest rank, here I'm one of highest, but still the rank doesn't matter. :roll:

If anyone is interested then it was this tournament: t/393514
N0thing
there are a lot of participants. I might get a problem next month ^^''
Ashmar
Well, I'm here for fun. I already know I'm going to be killed by everyone I play against, but idc. I usually laugh when I lose and actually almost never fc a map first time I play it, cause I just test them and got used to it now. Good luck :)
Electoz
Played the mappool.
Double Time is kinda easy compared to other mods. HardRock maps can be a real secret weapon if you strategized them wisely.
But from what I read on previous post, I think people underestimated HD pool, this HD pool is the real deal here. Those 4 maps almost cover in every aspect of abilities. While Nomod maps is the best if you're an underdog and willing to upset your opponents.

I think most people here are comfortable with the Tiebreaker. But it will be the most thrilling map in the mappool when you're playing in real matches.

Welp, that's what I thought about the mappool in this tournament. Overall mappool itself is kinda interesting, it would require at least some practice+tactics if you're trying to win this tourney. But hey, all of things above are just my two cents. Please don't take what I said too serious lol.
Ashmar
I also played the maps. I would say HD is the hardest and HR maps come second everything else is a bit normal/average. So RIP me. I can't do HR and HD xD
flotsam100
Tfw you want to join but the matches start at 5am in your timezone ;-:
Topic Starter
Tebz188
Electoz was pretty much on point on what we (or I) thought of when building mappool, NoMod is for consistent players, FCing that shit is ALOT. Maps aren't specially hard but pretty long, while the shortest map from that pool is the hardest (OK Hero might be pretty close but I'd still say it's snowstorm).

HD pool covers as much of HD skills from low AR to "trick-reading" as possible for a pool of this size. HR is just tricky with variety and DT will be an acc-race 90% of time. TB has some weirdish patterns but rly not that hard... falls between hero and t-t-techno IMO.

A well rounded but difficult (?) pool.
skilledmine
Ivaltek would be funny to play cuz Nobody of top 50 Done it with hd
Allenwalker88

tbag188 wrote:

Electoz was pretty much on point on what we (or I) thought of when building mappool, NoMod is for consistent players, FCing that shit is ALOT. Maps aren't specially hard but pretty long, while the shortest map from that pool is the hardest (OK Hero might be pretty close but I'd still say it's snowstorm).

HD pool covers as much of HD skills from low AR to "trick-reading" as possible for a pool of this size. HR is just tricky with variety and DT will be an acc-race 90% of time. TB has some weirdish patterns but rly not that hard... falls between hero and t-t-techno IMO.

A well rounded but difficult (?) pool.
I almost fced snowstorm while i died like instantly on hero welp
ALso i asked Doomsday but he hasn't replied yet
Topic Starter
Tebz188

skilledmine wrote:

Ivaltek would be funny to play cuz Nobody of top 50 Done it with hd
That difficulty is hard to read thus not played too much, ppl will fail on it, but once you get a grasp of it, it's not impossible.
Topic Starter
Tebz188

Allenwalker88 wrote:

tbag188 wrote:

Electoz was pretty much on point on what we (or I) thought of when building mappool, NoMod is for consistent players, FCing that shit is ALOT. Maps aren't specially hard but pretty long, while the shortest map from that pool is the hardest (OK Hero might be pretty close but I'd still say it's snowstorm).

HD pool covers as much of HD skills from low AR to "trick-reading" as possible for a pool of this size. HR is just tricky with variety and DT will be an acc-race 90% of time. TB has some weirdish patterns but rly not that hard... falls between hero and t-t-techno IMO.

A well rounded but difficult (?) pool.
I almost fced snowstorm while i died like instantly on hero welp
ALso i asked Doomsday but he hasn't replied yet
Hero has 2 hard points, the beginning and at ~75% in. Other than that it's fairly simple. Well the hp drain is shit...

Some just have easier time on other maps than others. ie I can read hard HD ARs but can't fc most of the HR maps in earlier pools that ppl said were too easy.
Electoz

skilledmine wrote:

Ivaltek would be funny to play cuz Nobody of top 50 Done it with hd
The beatmap url on the first page somehow shows taiko mode instead of standard lol.
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply