forum

I have trained so hard, still to much to be decent on this..

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AintFalco
Hello I am Aint, I have been playing osu for more than 5 months and I am very slow improving, I play osu everyday from 2-6 hours there is no day that I don t play osu! But I just can t pass 3.90+ stars maps I've working on that for 2 months and still can t pass that, all my friends got to the #10,000-20,000 :cry: And the thing they don t play osu that much and use a mouse and keyboard as me, I saw all the posts about tips, I even saw youtubers and how the follow the rhythm, I even showed a friend osu and on 5 weeks he already passed 4.5 star songs and had already 662pp and #90,000 rank. Should I quit osu? tell me what should I do, I put all my efforts on osu every day and I can t make it, a lot of people work really really hard for their dreams but still don t make it, maybe that s my case, I don t have any natural talent for osu....
Sync
Play Count: 2,670

This is why. You're trying/caring way too much. Just play.

Also 13 would be the appropriate forum for this.
Green Platinum
Youtube videos about how to follow the rhythm?
Tbh
Just take it easy and go at your own pace!
Meah
No you shouldn't, just play a lot and you'll be able to pass it. It even took me 7k+ play counts to pass a 4* map.
cheeselikhats
You should not worry about other peoples' places in the game too much.
And no, training is not how it works.
You have to learn how to appreciate and take it slow... and eventually the good will come in your way.
Just work it slowly, you will make it ;)
AshbeII
i had the same problem u have.. started game 2 months ago and stagnated for 3-4 weeks, didnt know what's going on, then I installed cookiezi
skin and instantly fc'd my first 4* song and managed to finish a 5* with bad acc but i did it, now ill just increase my acc on songs i can fc, goodluck
Railey2
I played approximately 18 times as much as you. Rafis, the current #1, played approximately 102 times as much as you.

You don't play nearly enough to be 10k or even 20k. Just take your time.
Kimitakari

Sync wrote:

Play Count: 2,670

This is why. You're trying/caring way too much. Just play.

Also 13 would be the appropriate forum for this.
13 13 13 13 13
Lapoozza
Are you sure you have been actually playing everyday for the said amount of hours. Coz I have been doing that too and my play count is 8x more than yours.

On a related note, just play more. Eventually u will be able to get the hang of insane maps.

Edit: Natural talent is just a bullshit way of giving up. Every aspect of osu can be trained.
Vuelo Eluko
Total Hits: 269,928

"so hard"

i can get your amount of played time total in within a single week if i went hardcore, and i would still gain nothing skill-wise
you're underestimating how much effort it takes to get better and exaggerating how much you're trying/being a drama queen

just enjoy game
RePhantom
Everybody tries hard look at my profile im playing everyday 2-6 hours and can´t FC a single 4.8 star map <--(git gud bro) :( :(
lcfc
I'm quite the osu! newbie still (200k, two months playtime, decent activity, up to 4.5 star maps), but the best way to improve is NOT to try. The way I improved is NOT. CARING. AT. ALL. Seriously. I never cared about my rank. I just kept playing maps I liked without going tryhard. And boom, from where I would be amazed getting an S on easy now I find it normal getting SS's on hard diffs.
Aguss
"how to follow the rhythm" lol
Endie-

haroderm13 wrote:

I'm quite the osu! newbie still (200k, two months playtime, decent activity, up to 4.5 star maps), but the best way to improve is NOT to try. The way I improved is NOT. CARING. AT. ALL. Seriously. I never cared about my rank. I just kept playing maps I liked without going tryhard. And boom, from where I would be amazed getting an S on easy now I find it normal getting SS's on hard diffs.
I would try. Trying is good
chaee
Play the game. Don't cry about it. Be patient.

pls enjoy
A Medic
You actually need to play the game to improve.