BPM: 139.81
Filesize: 3167kb
Play Time: 02:45
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (0.54 stars, 56 notes)
  2. Normal (1.03 stars, 105 notes)
  3. Hard (4.4 stars, 200 notes)
  4. Insane (4.48 stars, 214 notes)
Download: Ken Hirai - Pop Star (Authentic)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
I guess this is a new update...
Fraeon
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
eirrol
What is Kaz Hirai?
Fraeon
Fraeon
As for the map, I'll bubble it.
Topic Starter
eirrol
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
eirrol
Do I really need easy to get this ranked?
LuigiHann
It'd be nice. If you really don't plan on making easy then it should be okay anyway.
Topic Starter
eirrol
Easy confuses me. I don't know where to put notes. So I think it's okay for now...
Kai
theres on little problem here , the song is not authentic so here is the link to the one in ouendan

http://www.mediafire.com/?wzgtmleyb2v

if you can remake the beatmap and i can delete this one if you want
Topic Starter
eirrol
Come on, I have the ounedan rip version but it's quality stincks! That's why I take time to cut this on out
Well I'll just change the offset if that's so important
LuigiHann
Topic Starter
eirrol
Um, so if I don't want to then this cannot be ranked right...
YoshiKart
That's not true. :) It may not be authentic in terms of music, but it's still rankablein a sense. completely.
peppy
I don't mind the fact that you have cut your own mp3, buuuut... that second cut is VERY annoying (where the song just skips). Maybe Echo will help you out with fixing this up. Apart from this, the maps seem quite authentic although I feel there was a bit of a problem with normal after the cut I mentioned - maybe take a second look at the timing there.

Once we get the mp3 for this fixed up, its definitely rankable. Would be nice to see an easy version, though.
Topic Starter
eirrol
Peppy, whatever you say but I did more than five cuts here
Well, I have the easy here anyway
awp
using this link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9cUVOl67BU

Audio cut at 2:18:64 sounds kind of bad and is very noticeable - see if you can do something to fix it up.

Easy:
Placement on the grid is good (from as far as I have checked at least - first 50% and a bit), however, timing is off in some spots so you're going to have to play around with the timing bar. The first place it occurs is at 01:09:12.

Normal:
Some things should be horizontally flipped, and the overall track is about half a beat ahead for the most part.

Hard:
Same thing as normal, really - most of the timings are correct, but there are sections where it should be horizontally flipped, and the timing kind of goes in and out of sync later where the music chops up.

Insane:
This is probably the farthest from authentic - the patterns are different, and seem to mirror hard's more than actually follow insane's.

Unfortunately, without making the good quality audio rip synchronous to the in-game one, you can't get the map to sync properly, but you can still get it pseudo authentic and this one is pretty close.
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.