forum

TAG - SABER WING

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sharp
:o
vytalibus
Why must people give me maps that are already technically sound? Now I can't berate them for having weird combo placements or erratic patterns... D:
Astom
Uhm no problems I think... but spacing in Insane is too much for me, looks good but I can't play a diff :<
IceBeam
[Normal]
00:37:300 (2) - 1 grid up and right.
Yeah,probably mapping using sliders mostly makes the map easier,but still another Easy diffiuclty will do better.

[Hard]
01:36:488 (1) - Finish.
01:37:299 (2) - ^
01:38:110 (3) - ^
01:38:920 (6) - ^
01:39:731 (1) - ^
01:40:542 (1) - ^
01:41:353 (1) - ^
01:42:164 (4) -

Really want all of them

[Zelos]
Damn,dat's feels like oldsk00l

[Insane]
01:42:163 (1) - Place it between 01:41:623 (2,3)?
Cool,but spacing is really cruel.

Nothing major,great job.
Star~
Colin Hou
[TimingPoints]
62435,-300,3,2,1,100,0,0
75083,-600,3,2,1,0,0,0
76401,-100,3,2,1,100,0,0

for insane, then the uninherited sections are gone, and remember to resnap.

nicely done one
theMikeAG
General Suggestions: This is a ddr map right? Why not try using ddr difficulty names? [Light, Standard, Heavy, Oni]
Also, I think it would be nice if you storyboarded a warning for the slowdown portions of the song. Something similar to Underground Mozart. (Of course, it should be a lot cooler and silent. ;))

Normal: I don't see anything wrong here.

Hard: 00:49:192 (1) and 00:50:543 (1) - These two sliders seem a little wonky.

Zelos' Hard: This is probably hard enough to be an Insane.
00:23:112 (9,10) - Move (9) up and right one space and move (10) up one space.

Insane: I don't like modding this type of insane. :?

This is looking pretty awesome. Starred.
Musty
Heya ouran

[General]

Offset n°1 : 810

[Insane]

00:04:868 (1) - Remove New Combo?
01:42:163 (1) - ^

[Zelos']

00:25:139 (5) - New Combo?

COMBO HERE, COMBO HERE ARGGGH....
GladiOol
' ? ' = suggestion

[Zelos's Hard]
  1. Approach rate +1 please.
00:23:112 (9,10) - Move both 2 grids to the right and 1 up.
01:11:353 (8) - Add a finish hitsound ?

[Hard]

00:14:327 (2) - Remove whistle ?
01:42:164 (4) - Add finish ? (Insane has it too, so does Zelos's Hard)

[Normal]

01:41:353 (3) - Add finish on slider end ? ^ same as at hard.
LesTrucsRoses
[BEFORE || AFTER]

Be cool. Pick one.

Zelos
This is just an idea but perhaps rename your Insane to Challenge because the spacing on that diff is pretty big for a fast bpm with half notes.
If you do decide to do that, i would rename mine as Insane.

Anyways here you go, the diff name is changed to fit grammar corrections.

and other mods.

Download: TAG - SABER WING (ouranhshc) [Zelos' Hard].osu
Zelos
Slight hitsound changes.

Download: TAG - SABER WING (ouranhshc) [Zelos' Insane].osu
Larto
Revived
loli_milk
I'm not good at Modding x_x
but thanks request ouran! :)

[Normal]
AR+1

[Hard]
looks fine~

[Zelos' Insane]
00:37:301 (6) new combo
00:38:112 (11) ^
00:46:490 (7) ^
00:49:193 (7) ^
01:18:650 (9) ^
01:21:893 (7) ^
01:25:137 (7) ^
01:27:569 (6) ^
01:28:380 (11) ^
01:31:623 (9) ^
01:34:866 (7) ^
01:38:110 (7)^
sorry..Orz

[Challenge]
OD-1 plz TAT

Challenge and Insane look fun :)
star~/ ;)
Sleep Powder
[Normal]
SPOILER
00:00:814 (1) - Whistle at the end (Hitsound Pattern Suggestion)
00:02:435 (1) - ^

00:14:597 (2) - Whistle (Hitsound Pattern Suggestion)
00:15:408 (3) -

00:25:138 (3) - Remove the clap on the 2nd repeat. (Just sounds weird after not using it for so long)
00:30:003 (1) - Finish, Whistle, Finish?

00:41:084 (1) - Finish at the begining of the slider (Hitsound Pattern Suggestion)
00:43:786 (1) - ^

01:41:353 (3) - Add a Finish at the end of the slider?
[Hard]

SPOILER
00:00:814 (2) - Clap at the end of the slider (Hitsound Pattern Suggestion)
00:02:165 (5) - ^ Clap

00:26:759 (1) - Clap at the end of the slider (Hitsound Pattern Suggestion)
00:28:381 (1) - ^

00:40:543 (2) - Whistle here (Hitsound Pattern Suggestion)
00:40:813 (4) - ^
00:41:084 (1) - ^ Start of the slider

01:23:515 (1) - Add a Finish here
01:29:192 (1) - Finish at the end
01:41:893 (3) - Remove Clap?

[Zelos's Insane]

SPOILER
00:01:220 (2) - Whistle at beginning of slider (Hitsound Pattern Suggestion)
00:02:842 (6) - ^

00:15:409 (7) - Whistle at the end of slider
00:18:652 (7) - ^
00:22:436 (7) - Whistle here (w00t triple 7 GET)
00:24:733 (4) - Whistle at end of slider

00:25:139 (1,2,3,4,5,6) - Add whistles

00:34:869 (4) - Whistle at end of slider
00:35:274 (5) - ^
01:25:137 (7,8) - ^
01:31:623 (9) - Add whistles
01:32:434 (10,11) - ^ at end of sliders
01:34:866 (7) - Whistle on repeat
01:38:110 (7) - ^

[Challenge]

Good enough.

Starr'd

You removed the cool part...probably for a good reason.
Zelos
Topic Starter
ouranhshc
all updated
abalee
you forget to resnap all difficulties. >_>

Zelos' Insane
01:28:380 (11) - new combo?

Taiko:
Is that uninherited timing section for offset changing? or just end of kiai time? <_<

sleepy...
Topic Starter
ouranhshc

abalee wrote:

you forget to resnap all difficulties. >_> fixed

Zelos' Insane
01:28:380 (11) - new combo? fixed

Taiko:
Is that uninherited timing section for offset changing? or just end of kiai time? <_< well, originally that timing section was in all the diffs but i removed it so people wouldn't complain. I guess i forgot to take it out of the taiko diff. Is it okay if i leave it?

sleepy...
abalee
That's my opinion at Taiko's red line: I inherit them and it doesn't have any change at gameplay(except 1ms unsnap) so I think it should be removed or replaced.
Topic Starter
ouranhshc

abalee wrote:

That's my opinion at Taiko's red line: I inherit them and it doesn't have any change at gameplay(except 1ms unsnap) so I think it should be removed or replaced.
turns out that section was a 222bpm section, so i replaced the last two red sections with iinherited sections, and resnapped the last section
Rucker
8-)
Gens
[General]
  1. Tags are not the same, however just by a little bit: the "IIDX" tag in Normal is different from the rest.
  2. The video offset is also not the same across all difficulties: Both Challenge and 31's Taiko use a video offset while the rest do not.
  3. Is the offset reliable? I'm getting another offset of around 809ms. Although it could be just me.
  4. Wow, I didn't notice there was a custom hitsound until I searched the beatmap's folder. You could make it louder or something. It isn't necessary though.
[Skin]
  1. You must include an approach circle if you're adding a custom hitcircle and hitcircle overlay. That is, if the standards and guidelines I'm used to have not changed, and they probably didn't. In any case, it is probably better for you to add it.
{Hard}

00:50:003 (2) - I hate things that force you to learn the map beforehand, for example this; one cannot expect for this to have two re-bounces instead of one. It's not that vital in this case though, just thought I should make a note of it.

~ ~ ~

Well, this beatmap is so-so, although I assume the beatmap is old so not really surprised here. The flow and construction overall could have been better, and as it stands the beatmap doesn't really stand out for me. It is still a nice job though, I liked the Challenge difficulty, although Zelos' difficulty wasn't all that great.
Topic Starter
ouranhshc
i've actually thought about remapping normal and hard and removing zelos's diff. I don't feel like people getting mad because i remapped a map that had 20+ SP

Gens wrote:

[General]
  1. Tags are not the same, however just by a little bit: the "IIDX" tag in Normal is different from the rest.
  2. The video offset is also not the same across all difficulties: Both Challenge and 31's Taiko use a video offset while the rest do not.
  3. Is the offset reliable? I'm getting another offset of around 809ms. Although it could be just me.
  4. Wow, I didn't notice there was a custom hitsound until I searched the beatmap's folder. You could make it louder or something. It isn't necessary though.
[Skin]
  1. You must include an approach circle if you're adding a custom hitcircle and hitcircle overlay. That is, if the standards and guidelines I'm used to have not changed, and they probably didn't. In any case, it is probably better for you to add it.
o re,pved the hitcircles

{Hard}

00:50:003 (2) - I hate things that force you to learn the map beforehand, for example this; one cannot expect for this to have two re-bounces instead of one. It's not that vital in this case though, just thought I should make a note of it.i'ma leave it like it is

~ ~ ~

Well, this beatmap is so-so, although I assume the beatmap is old so not really surprised here. The flow and construction overall could have been better, and as it stands the beatmap doesn't really stand out for me. It is still a nice job though, I liked the Challenge difficulty, although Zelos' difficulty wasn't all that great.i removed zelos's diff.
yeahyeahyeahhh
PS dont bother getting this bubble with source as Dance Dance Revolution X, you know why.
Topic Starter
ouranhshc
Leave me the Fuck alone
Zelos
You could've at least told me first!
nullset
Oh wow this beatmap is beautifully done.

Why is it not ranked is beyond me. Star.
y u c a
finished :)

plz add custom hitsound and fullsubmit :D

Download: chibi.zip

Download: TAG - SABER WING (ouranhshc) [yuca].osu
y u c a
when you changed customhitsound name, plz check hitsound T.T

(and set preview pont!)

Download: TAG - SABER WING (ouranhshc) [yuca].osu
Gens
Only perk I may have is the use of the custom override.
1. Don't you think it's a bit quiet? I mean, it's barely noticeable while playing.
2. There seems to be empty, unused space in the file. The sound isn't even one second long, yet the file has recorded empty space. It is not a huge problem, but it would be nice if you fixed it (and, alternatively, I could fix it for you real quick~).

I playtested all difficulties, seem to be a-ok. If anything, I should mention that I like the way you remapped it (and the use of no stacks!).
And I guess it's not worth mentioning that you have one useless inherited section in Hard, right?

Oh and by the way, I noticed the Taiko difficulty doesn't have a custom background, which seems to be a standard of some sorts now.

That's it I guess.

EDIT: You should remove Zelos from the tags if you're not planning to re-add the difficulty.
Topic Starter
ouranhshc

Gens wrote:

Only perk I may have is the use of the custom override.
1. Don't you think it's a bit quiet? I mean, it's barely noticeable while playing.
2. There seems to be empty, unused space in the file. The sound isn't even one second long, yet the file has recorded empty space. It is not a huge problem, but it would be nice if you fixed it (and, alternatively, I could fix it for you real quick~).Can you fix it for me >~<

I playtested all difficulties, seem to be a-ok. If anything, I should mention that I like the way you remapped it (and the use of no stacks!).
And I guess it's not worth mentioning that you have one useless inherited section in Hard, right?

Oh and by the way, I noticed the Taiko difficulty doesn't have a custom background, which seems to be a standard of some sorts nowNumbers said the way it looks right now is fine.

That's it I guess.

EDIT: You should remove Zelos from the tags if you're not planning to re-add the difficulty.done
Gens
k.

http://puu.sh/1Qv5

EDIT: I feel kind of bad, adding another bubble to the huge list. This one deserves it though~
CNM501
Yay I loved this song on DDR. STAR :D
Card N'FoRcE
Nothing to say, actually, but the hitcircleoverlay is waaaaaaaay too aliased D:

Try this one, i tried my best to reduce the aliasing at least a bit:

If this is not enough, try asking someone who can use photoshop better than me >.<
Muffin Turtle
Bad news...I wanted to give you 5 stars...AND I COULD ONLY GIVE YOU ONE D:
Topic Starter
ouranhshc

Muffin Turtle wrote:

Bad news...I wanted to give you 5 stars...AND I COULD ONLY GIVE YOU ONE D:
<333333333333
Card N'FoRcE
K.
y u c a
Congratulations 肉丸>ㅅ</
theMikeAG
Yes. I've been waiting for this to get ranked! ;)
DUZ_MACHINES_84
omg! i can't believe it!!
i can found this ddrx beatmap! XD thanks! :D