forum

Hey, I'm Mr Color - iPod player only.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cyclohexane
Hey everyone, I'm Mr Color, I'm French, 16 and I've known osu! for quite a long time now. 2 years ago I found videos on Youtube of osu!, by mattyu007 and, as I loved EBA/Ouendan 1 and 2, I decided to check out what's going on here!

Sadly I only had a Mac at that time and its setup was really crappy, so I couldn't download and play osu!
However, I did download the osu! app on iPod Touch and I'm having a lot of fun with it.

And today, I got a new laptop which can support osu!, so I can finally play AND post on the forum (That's why my account is 1 year old or something, when I created it, I couldn't do much with it).

So, that's basically all there's to it, hoping I'll have great fun here. Oh, and osu! already taught me one very important lesson: Rhythm games and laptop touchpads don't mix. Ever.

Oh, and since it's kind of related, my music tastes : Metal, Progressive, and sometimes a little bit of Techno (The Prodigy)
So yeah, Hi!
Lemon Water_old
Hai i love you too don't worry
Mara
o hai crazy french
Topic Starter
Cyclohexane
LunaticMara: Yeah, in France we're all crazy. :D

Lemon Water: Ah, that's perfect then =]
Firo Prochainezo
I love you.
Topic Starter
Cyclohexane
Awesome, so do I. =D
Firo Prochainezo
<3
IppE
Nifty avatar/sig getup you go there. Welcome aboard.
Topic Starter
Cyclohexane
Thanks! I'm using Photoshop for those, so it's a big help.
IppE

Mr Color wrote:

I'm using Photoshop
Bro (☞¯∀¯)☞
Topic Starter
Cyclohexane
Yeah, Photoshop for the win. I'm using a rather old version (7.0) though.

...Wait, am I not going off topic? Oh well. I do that all the time.
Lemon Water_old

Mr Color wrote:

Yeah, Photoshop for the win. I'm using a rather old version (7.0) though.

...Wait, am I not going off topic? Oh well. I do that all the time.
So lucky you know how to make cool images on Photoshop. I have it but I don't even know how to do anything on it :(.
Fight69

Mr Color wrote:

LunaticMara: Yeah, in France we're all crazy. :D
Me ?
Crazy ?

Nooooo !

Anyway, hi !

Lemon Water wrote:

So lucky you know how to make cool images on Photoshop. I have it but I don't even know how to do anything on it :(.
Don't worry, you are not the only one :cry:
Topic Starter
Cyclohexane
Fight69: I'm pretty sure we French guys are considered as crazy by the rest of the world. xD

Lemon Water/Fight69: It's way easier than people think, you know. There's some basic tricks depending on what you want to do, but once you've got them memorized, piece of cake really.^^ Take my avatar, it's just a double hexagon with a blue background made by stacking abstract creations. (The red part is also really easy to do)
Lemon Water_old

Mr Color wrote:

Fight69: I'm pretty sure we French guys are considered as crazy by the rest of the world. xD

Lemon Water/Fight69: It's way easier than people think, you know. There's some basic tricks depending on what you want to do, but once you've got them memorized, piece of cake really.^^ Take my avatar, it's just a double hexagon with a blue background made by stacking abstract creations. (The red part is also really easy to do)
For real?
Topic Starter
Cyclohexane
Yeah! It all goes down to testing the different tools and layer options. You figure stuff out, you learn how to use the tools, and you develop your own style. Just give it a try. And of course have fun while creating on Photoshop.
IppE
Mr Color is right, once you fiddle around with it and experiment you'll get pretty good with it.

I for one am pretty much self taught with it and nowadays I do stuff like this.
Guy-kun
Photoshop CS5 > used mainly for resizing images.
Azure_Kite
I don't think you're crazy. Only interesting people are crazy I didn't mean that.

Welcome to osu :D