New pocket pussy

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Diver
Fuck me
Inachi

AidosX wrote:

so im gunna get a new tablet, my current one is the Huion H420 and its gettin worn out. so i decided that im going to get a ctl 480 this christmas. any advice or any reason i should decide to get a different one? :^)
If playing osu! is your only reason for getting a tablet, then I think a CTL 480 is gonna work just fine.
Topic Starter
Diver
i see, i wont be using it for anything other then my ass
Mr Meeseeks_old_1
You could always get the official osu tablets that sell for like $30?
deletemyaccount
It's worth it imo if you play osu! a lot

people buy guitars for guitar hero/rockband, I see this as the same

feshc wrote:

You could always get the official osu tablets that sell for like $30?
OP's current tablet is the same model as the osu! tablet
Topic Starter
Diver
New or used butt plug?
deletemyaccount

AidosX wrote:

alright then, ill get a ctl480 then but 1 last question. the new one is 80$ but i could get a refurb for 60$ is it worth? :^)
I'm personally not a fan of buying refurbished products but if there is still a warranty then I see no issue
Topic Starter
Diver
[k9]
deletemyaccount

K9Lepro wrote:

Hey!

I`m also gonna get myself a tablet for christmas but the ctl 480 is not available arround here should i get the ctl 490 or it`s not worth it?
They are essentially identical. Go for it
Jinn
In my opinion, getting a tablet just to play osu! is really a waste.
Maybe i haven't invested enough time in osu! but the reason why i use a tablet is because i also draw with it.
Tomsonas
Unrelated question; how long have you had the tablet, for it to already be worn out?
Leme

7oker wrote:

In my opinion, getting a tablet just to play osu! is really a waste.
Maybe i haven't invested enough time in osu! but the reason why i use a tablet is because i also draw with it.
I think buying a $70 tablet for osu! is a bit of a waste, I bought the Huion H420 for £25 and it is great for what I use it for. BUt, its better to spend more money and buy it once then to be cheap and buy it mutiple times
Topic Starter
Diver

tomsonas1337 wrote:

Unrelated question; how long have you had the tablet, for it to already be worn out?

My ass is quite stretched
Mr Meeseeks_old_1
i have a ctl 490, its great for osu and the pens quite slim so you can move it around with ease