forum

SawanoHiroyuki[nZk]:mizuki - &Z

posted
Total Posts
show more
Sc4v4ng3r
Lol I was planning to mod this today and realised it is ranked already :o kill me

Since I owe you a mod, call me for a mod on your other mapsets anytime~
And congrats!
Topic Starter
Sotarks

[Sc4v4ng3r] wrote:

Lol I was planning to mod this today and realised it is ranked already :o kill me

Since I owe you a mod, call me for a mod on your other mapsets anytime~
And congrats!
Haha, np dude
WORSTPOLACKEU
This map requires more work srsly, why rush with ranking this.
Well it's ranked already but if you would put more work into this it would be much better.
Topic Starter
Sotarks
Ok son
WORSTPOLACKEU

Sotarks wrote:

Ok son
It's true.
"ok son" is not an argument.

You being disrespectful in PM's doesn't make it better either.
Kyshiro

Sotarks wrote:

Ok son
If you can't take criticism you shouldn't map, it's people like you that just shit out maps without giving a fuck about quality, it's people like you that bring cancer into the game.
There's always room for improvement in maps, yes, also your maps. Try showing some respect for people who point out you could've done something better, and ask what could be better, instead of showing your inner self.
But yeah from what I've seen I can expect an insulting PM or forum reply from you now because I said your map could be better.
Get rid of the attitude.

tl;dr you map for the PLAYERS, if the PLAYERS don't like something about the map, you should accept their criticism and take a look at what could be.
Topic Starter
Sotarks
I don't thing my map bring cancer to this game, and also I don't like poeple that randomly come on a map already ranked and trashtalk it...
If you had something to say, tell it before.

And chill a bit more about this game guys, you're taking this too seriously ffs. You guys really make me laugh. Is osu a job that you get paid for ?
But haters will always hate i guess

Anyway I have nothing to discuss with you guys on this map, so please end the drama here and complain about other map, thanks.

And also I accept critism, you guys just don't know, stop judging someone you don't know about.. Your messages brought me cancer for real.
And btw, I didn't insult him by message
Kyshiro

Sotarks wrote:

I don't thing my map bring cancer to this game, and also I don't like poeple that randomly come on a map already ranked and trashtalk it...
If you had something to say, tell it before.

And chill a bit more about this game guys, you're taking this too seriously ffs. You guys really make me laugh.
But haters will always hate i guess

Anyway I have nothing to discuss with you guys on this map, so please end the drama here and complain about other map, thanks.

And also I accept critism, you guys just don't know, stop judging someone you don't know about.. Your messages brought me cancer for real.
And btw, I didn't insult him by message
You didn't? http://kshro.s-ul.eu/Y1rfVINw.png oh...

I know it's just a game, and no I do not take it too serious, I didn't see the map while it was pending and I never trashtalked the map either. Comments afterwards still might help you to improve on future maps either way.

Don't bother saying you accept criticism cause obviously you don't, nor do you care about the quality that much, I'm not the only one who thinks this.
The map looks like someone's first map and honestly could be improved if it wasn't ranked yet, how about accepting it instead of telling us to back off and ''stop taking it too serious''.

According to your profile you're 20, start acting like it and drop the attitude, and maybe, just maybe, people wouldn't complain.
HappyRocket88
Oh. There's drama even after the mapset got ranked. #ThanksPeppy
Topic Starter
Sotarks
End of the drama, I have no time for those bullshits.
Nozhomi

HappyRocket88 wrote:

Oh. There's drama even after the mapset got ranked. #ThanksPeppy
Sadly yes.

So I just want to say, if you don't like it, you could explain what you think is wrong and it could be useful for his futur mapset, instead of just say it's 'bad'. That's not constructive at all and won't help.

Also don't bring your personnal conflict here, that's not the subject of the thread. Stay nice here.

Sotarks wrote:

End of the drama
Okoratu
If someone has something to complain about why not hear them out? Even if the map is already ranked maybe the criticism they provide is actually valid and can be considered for your future works?

Saying that this is a drama is way exaggerated, this seems like a mere complaint. Why this is handled on such a personal level on a map that cannot be changed anymore is beyond me.
Topic Starter
Sotarks

Okoratu wrote:

Why this is handled on such a personal level on a map that cannot be changed anymore is beyond me.
I don't even know to be honest.
WORSTPOLACKEU
"And chill a bit more about this game guys, you're taking this too seriously ffs. You guys really make me laugh. Is osu a job that you get paid for ?"

This has nothing to do with my opinion on this map.
It's like answering to a BN modding your map "yo man chill it's just a game why would I remove those notes".

And no u didn't insult me, you just -> http://puu.sh/n26ho/01864e92e3.png

Take criticism.
I didn't write earlier because I didn't see this map before it was ranked otherwise I would've prepared a nice post for you.

"And also I accept critism, you guys just don't know, stop judging someone you don't know about.. "
You clearly didn't accept it, we do know, and who is judging you? We judge your map, which we DO KNOW about.

"Your messages brought me cancer for real."
So opinions are cancer and your "ok son" and non-related stuff isn't. K fam.

ALSO
The reason I didn't do point out stuff in the song is because it won't matter, the map is already ranked.
IF he asked me instead of doing that, I would happily do it.
Kyshiro
I'd post constructive criticism, but the guy doesn't want me in his threads anymore, welp.
He's a lost case anyway
Topic Starter
Sotarks
Stop posting here please

You don't like my map, then don't play it.

Thanks
Kyshiro
Don't worry, we won't

You're welcome
Mekki
LOL

Topic Starter
Sotarks
Oh my god I was so rude ><
Mng23
so good sawano iz za bezt