forum

[resolved] "X" on keyboard does not work when I use tablet.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
danwaii
Hi, I got a Huion 420 tablet. I try it out on Osu!, and the Z key does not work. X works fine. I tried changing it up by making it A and S, but then when i played BOTH keys didn't work? Any way to solve this problem? Thanks~

OOPS, SORRY... FOR THE TITLE I BY ACCIDENT WROTE "X" AND NOT "Z". MY MISTAKE.
xHeke
You are probably pressing the pen in the tablet that makes a clic. Press F10 to disable mouse keys ingame to avoid that.
Topic Starter
danwaii
I pressed F10, but it only works for sliders. I want it so i can do Z and X together while playing.
Dntm8kmeeatu
Can you provide a video or something? This seems like such an odd problem that I can only imagine that you are doing something wrong.
Karuta-_old_1

danwaii wrote:

I tried changing it up by making it A and S, but then when i played BOTH keys didn't work? Any way to solve this problem? Thanks~
That really sounds...uhm...ridiculous, have you tried enabling key overlay to see if the buttons are actually stuck or pressed while you are playing?
Topic Starter
danwaii
Nevermind :) My friend fixed it for me. All I had to do is disable mouse buttons while playing.
Dntm8kmeeatu

danwaii wrote:

Nevermind :) My friend fixed it for me. All I had to do is disable mouse buttons while playing.

So... Exactly what the first response said to do?