forum

Official Waifu thread

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AcademyAhri
Post pics of your waifus and share your story, thoughts, or anything about them. Can also ask questions about others as well.
This is my waifu Ahri, (look picture below)

I have at least over 100 pics of fanarts of her saved in my folder, when I first saw her old 2011 splash, It appeared SO much to my eyes, the way how its bright, beautiful, appealing,cup size, ears, eyes,cute, and pure quality. I then Imediatley saved up my money to buy her right away (in game currency points aka influence points). I also bought all the skins with it, and played her with a FoxFire Ahri skin. As I got in game, her words made a huge impact and how I felt, the way how her personality and voice is so attractive, made me want to cry in joy how Im so happy I had bought her with real money instead of in game and while buying ALL her other skins as well. I love her soft 9 fluffy tails, the way she dances, the way she uses her tails to play her orb, her cheeks, her smooth beautiful skin colour. I then became very obsessed with her, REALLY obsessed.I also wish she was real as well.And the way how she is voiced the way she dies in game is just a turn on for me. (going to add more to the story later)

Do you have a waifu as well? If you do tell me about her as well!
puccithecat
oh i have a waifu.
my waifu is nagisa hazuki
ColdTooth
my waifu is myself

welcome to off topic

i know someone is going to quote me and call me out for something stupid
Rilene
My waifu is waffle.
Shohei Ohtani
I used to have a google doc of all of my waifus, and it was about 100 waifus

I've gotten so much more since then.

also ahri is a pretty basic waifu. I've always imagined her to be an over-sexed slut who just can't stay with one (wo)man
puccithecat
my waifu is also haruka nanase
Wuxo
Rilene

Droplet wrote:

Best waifu.
Mahogany

best waifu
puccithecat

Mahogany wrote:

best waifu
;w; if i only has Free! dakimakura ;w;

nagisa hazuki is waifu
ColdTooth

Mahogany wrote:

best waifu
never speak to me ever again
MyAngelRemi
My 2 waifu :3

Mahogany

ColdTooth wrote:

Mahogany wrote:

best waifu
never speak to me ever again
lmao coldtooth pls
Topic Starter
AcademyAhri

Reditum wrote:

also ahri is a pretty basic waifu. I've always imagined her to be an over-sexed slut who just can't stay with one (wo)man
You do know that, shes a reference to a korean legend kumiho/gumiho (the ninetailed fox)right?
IppE
Shohei Ohtani

AcademyAhri wrote:

Reditum wrote:

You do know that, shes a reference to a korean legend kumiho/gumiho (the ninetailed fox)right?
yeah she's based off a legend but Kantai Collection is based off ships and they're still cockthirsty whores.
Arturia
yeah she's based off a legend but Kantai Collection is based off ships and they're still cockthirsty whores.
Well your not wrong. Also, I'm saddened by the complete lack of best wolf.
IppE

Reditum wrote:

nigga you best not be dissing on my boatslut waifus

ill fite u irl m8
Arturia

IppE wrote:

Reditum wrote:

nigga you best not be dissing on my boatslut waifus.
Case Closed
Flaus
jesus christ
GSG95

Flaus wrote:

jesus christ
it's gonna take more than jesus, man. but if we're still talking waifus.

puccithecat
more nagisa hazuki waifu \( =w= )/ nagisa is hubby but i have to say waifu in this thread ;w;
Granger
You're waifu a shit.

Needs more Makise in here, but she aint waifu.
-Makishima S-
A Medic
A Medic

Meelera wrote:

My 2 waifu :3

MMM msi gpu that's mine aswell