看起来没啥毛病

-Hard-
我看着这diff怎么像是zekira做的._. 真的是太方正了
没发现什么错误

-一个脑-
00:25:298 (5) - new combo! 我2次没看出来这里的变化 D:

-Sharon-
countdown没用 去掉
01:02:498 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,1,2,3,4,5,6,
7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,
12,13,14,15,16,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16) - stress 这没毛病 不过你这难度要真是光为那几个插件做的话我一句话都没有 ╮(╯▽╰)╭

我不想nazi这里 不过这里真的打不动啊 D:

图没啥毛病._.
Saturio
chocomint
nice xD
Saturio

Cookiezi wrote:

nice xD
THS!
Roddie
Hi, Chris 8-)

I here to do my part of the bargain.

Blue: Suggestions.
Violet: I really think you should fix this in my opinion.
Red: Must be fixed.

Normal:

00:48:848 (3)-Add a finish on the end of that slider.
01:21:698 to 01:24:098-Add a break here. Your Hard has one, why not Normal?

Hard:

Nothing I can find.

ignore's Hard:

00:08:948(3)- The hit burst from the spinner is blocking the view of that slider. ._. Move that slider somewhere else.

Taiko:

Skipping.

Sharon's:

I suppose its okay.

I didn't think I mod this properly...

Just take my star.
Topic Starter
wmfchris
ok fixed~
xierbaliti
Crazy._.
orioncomet
i'm just a random preson looking at bubbled map

[ignore's Hard]
- imo, pretty low AR for high bpm and too hard for a 'hard' and note look a bit overlapped, change this diff to Insane and AR+1?

[Sharon's]
- look really impposible to FC to me, 200bpm with those streams. and I am not good at streams so dont mind me.

Normal and Hard look ok
Topic Starter
wmfchris
ok edited~

(ign ask me to change to "insane" before but I've forgotten it orz)
kiddly
:x
crazy guy
orioncomet
Rebubbled

Ok then I will let BAT handle the hardest diff.
Doomsday
Just thought I would post this here:

I mapped a ridiculously hard map for this song about 6 months ago for fun. I wasn't gonna upload it, but I might as well post it here~
I've changed the timing/Background/etc so it can be used in this map.

Good Luck

Download: Mutsuhiko Izumi - Snow Goose (wmfchris) [Doomsday's Extreme].osu

(Don't add the difficulty in)
Topic Starter
wmfchris
yeah updated the post... and I found my bubble poped D:
Starrodkirby86
This is going to be a tough situation ... :S

First, before we go into any of this muck, I gotta say how fun this map was. The difficulty in [Normal] and [Hard] were delightfully consistent. I was concerned originally due to the star rating, but of course those concerns have been well solved. Did like how the difficulty heightens upon the Kiai portion. It also does so without getting too obnoxious. [ignore's Insane] was also fun, and interesting to see how the 1/1s went. It naturally came on to me. [Sharon's] is a huge monster, and aside from that 1/4 stream lasting for ten seconds, I loved every bit of it. xD

Now comes what I regret telling ~w~. You know how ignore's was originally a Hard, right? The fact that it's updated to an Insane means that there's three Insane difficulties, so uh...I guess one of them has to be removed. >_< I'm not sure which one, as I liked them all (Well, I couldn't play [Taiko] xD). [ignore's Insane] proves to be a buffer between [Hard] and [Sharon's], so I don't think it would be a good idea removing that...

But alas, I'm unsure. :S On the bright side, you can always move any removed difficulty into that beloved EXTRAS section in your Beatmap Description.

Also, I wasn't able to get through that 200-BPM stream in Sharon's difficulty, the one starting at 00:56:498 (1) - and ending at 01:12:098 (1) - . xD Perhaps this should be a call to train on my finger speed for my left hand (It's the weaker hand :c), but that'll cost a lot of keyboards. :P I'm not quite sure what you can do there either considering the extreme few amounts of people that can get through such a stream (They need to be able to Z/X or mouse click at a rate of 200BPM). However, since Hatsune Miku no Shoushitsu got ranked and it's at a rate of 240BPM, then that does mean there should be a reasonable amount of people able to do this.

Sorry. Best of luck on what decision you have to do here. I wish I can help more.
Topic Starter
wmfchris
Now comes what I regret telling ~w~. You know how ignore's was originally a Hard, right? The fact that it's updated to an Insane means that there's three Insane difficulties, so uh...I guess one of them has to be removed. >_< I'm not sure which one, as I liked them all (Well, I couldn't play [Taiko] xD). [ignore's Insane] proves to be a buffer between [Hard] and [Sharon's], so I don't think it would be a good idea removing that...
Thanks for checking :D

But I'm sure that 2I+Taiko I is rankable :D~~~~

First, before we go into any of this muck, I gotta say how fun this map was. The difficulty in [Normal] and [Hard] were delightfully consistent. I was concerned originally due to the star rating, but of course those concerns have been well solved. Did like how the difficulty heightens upon the Kiai portion. It also does so without getting too obnoxious. [ignore's Insane] was also fun, and interesting to see how the 1/1s went. It naturally came on to me. [Sharon's] is a huge monster, and aside from that 1/4 stream lasting for ten seconds, I loved every bit of it. xD
Thanks XD

Also, I wasn't able to get through that 200-BPM stream in Sharon's difficulty, the one starting at 00:56:498 (1) - and ending at 01:12:098 (1) - . xD Perhaps this should be a call to train on my finger speed for my left hand (It's the weaker hand :c), but that'll cost a lot of keyboards. I'm not quite sure what you can do there either considering the extreme few amounts of people that can get through such a stream (They need to be able to Z/X or mouse click at a rate of 200BPM). However, since Hatsune Miku no Shoushitsu got ranked and it's at a rate of 240BPM, then that does mean there should be a reasonable amount of people able to do this.
I'm not sure about it too... [Sharon's] in taiko mode I get ~5 miss in the streams, but Saturio and Cookiezi managed to beat them lol
Andrea
Since you've got already Kirby to modding this, ask me again when him will rebubble this.
kiddly

In fact,it's totally playable.it's even easier than Marisa wa Taihen na Kanbu de Tomatte Ikimashita[Love].so the stream can't be the reason that the map is unrankable.
200BPM streams are hard,but the spacing is easy enough to catch.
LaceWingfield
Star~ :)
anyways for the last diff, i think its contains too much short sliders...
and i think, if you make a fast beatmap, dont use too many streams...
sorry, because i dont really understand Mapping and Skinning =="
Topic Starter
wmfchris
lol
thanks for the opinion but I'll have to respect guest mapper's idea too~ :D
LaceWingfield

wmfchris wrote:

lol
thanks for the opinion but I'll have to respect guest mapper's idea too~ :D
i cant give any good idea.. =="
Saturio
Doomsday's Extreme is harder than mine and more extreme than mine... it is crazy!
LaceWingfield

Saturio wrote:

Doomsday's Extreme is harder than mine and more extreme than mine... it is crazy!
XD full of streams~
nice streams~
Saturio
I have asked many MATs and BATs, they all said the stream which is not a unrankable place!
Shiro
General
Your mp3 has a bitrate over 192kbps.

Normal
This is way too hard to be the easiest diff of the mapset. You need to map an Easy.
The sliders are surprisingly fast. Also, the sliders with a lot of repeat, especially 1/2 sliders, are too confusing for a Normal diff imo at that speed.
00:43:748 (1,2,3) - I find stacks already hard enough to play for new players, but if you change the rhythm within the stack it will be even harder. Unstack ?
00:48:098 (1,2) - This rhythm might be a bit confusing too. Because the spacing is way lower than the slider speed, one might think the slider is a 1/1 slider based on the spacing and hit the other note too late. Change the slider for a single circle ?
00:51:698 (1) - This kind of kick slider is just way too hard even for a Normal diff. How can a ~new player guess how many repeats there are ? I also doubt they'd have the habit of staying on top of the slider as long as there's no note coming.
00:56:198 (3) - Same at a lesser degree.
01:01:598 (6) - Same.
01:05:798 (3) - Same at a lesser degree.
01:11:198 (6) - Same.

Hard
00:27:698 (2,3,4) - For some reason I didn't expect 1/1 notes here and it confused me a bit.
01:02:798 (1) - Too far from the center of the screen so soon after the spinner imo.

ignore's Insane
The whole diff is confusing. I also suggest you lower the OD.
00:25:298 (1,2,3,4) - These anti-jumps are extremely confusing because they have the same spacing as previous 1/2 notes.
00:27:698 (1,2,3,4) - ^
00:44:498 (1,2,3,4) - ^

Sharon's
I really suggest you lower the OD.
00:28:223 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1) - This was extremely confusing for me to play.
00:37:823 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1) - ^

Taiko
too hard for me :( I'd suggest you lower the slider speed a bit ?
Saturio
Sharon's
I really suggest you lower the OD.
00:28:223 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1) - This was extremely confusing for me to play.
00:37:823 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1) - ^
According your mod
1. I think Insane which is hard! Difficult like crazy and horrible.
If you said that my diff is too hard, I will certainly disagree with you.
OD8 is always used in insane difficulty, so that it will not a problem.
It will lose the original sense with insane difficulty if lower the OD!
2. Many players can pass these circles [00:28:223 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1)& 00:37:823 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,1)]
Anyway, thanks for your mod!=]
Topic Starter
wmfchris
sorry I've only correct a few of them

[hard]01:02:798 (1) - Too far from the center of the screen so soon after the spinner imo.
fixed

[ign]The whole diff is confusing. I also suggest you lower the OD.
OD-1

bitrate - I've compressed it to 192 kbps before by Audacity so I don't think there's problem

for others I think it's ok after some discussion with other MATs.~
Saturio
你個avater想點-.-?!
Topic Starter
wmfchris
Mogsy
Hard:
  1. All slider whistles in this sound out of place. Feel free to keep the whistles on the points of the sliders, themselves, just not on the slidertrack. I will mention specific instances, but if I missed any, fix them.
  2. 00:19:598 (4) - Add a New Combo mark to this. It's a new phrase, and it'll look less awkward.
  3. 00:21:998 (6) - ^
  4. 00:22:448 (1) - Remove the New Combo mark.
  5. 00:22:898 (4) - Add a New Combo mark. It emphasizes the fact that this is different from everything else before it.
  6. 00:23:498 (1) - Remove the New Combo mark.
  7. 01:03:398 (3) - Remove the Whistle from the slider track.
  8. 01:04:598 (6) - ^
Sharon's:
  1. 00:07:298 (1) - This is where the Normal hitsounds should start. Make the crescendo that would happen in this section much more vast, since it's jarring to go right to the Normal hitsound type.
  2. 01:02:498 (that's a lot of numbers) - lolwut. Then again, I'm not sure if I approve or not, but it seems that harder has been ranked. Still ridiculous, hah. Feel free to keep it unless another BAT tells you otherwise.
Fix these and I'll bubble.

EDIT: Bubbled!
Larto
Alright~
TKiller
Sharon, can I please ask you to use HP drain 8 and Overall Diff 7 if you have A GODDAMN 128 BEATS 200 BPM STREAM IN YOUR MAP

:D
Topic Starter
wmfchris
lol it is certainly possible >:D
when I see matthewhln FC it in taiko with in the first time and kiddly FCed itvery quickly

Saturio upsets when kiddly beat that quickly : <
TKiller
yeah, of course it's possible, I all 300'd that stream, but that was really goddamn hard and I had to testplay it in editor

I mean, really, that stream is exactly like in DJPop's Marisa wa Kanbu map, lowering OD to 7 and raising Hp to 8 would keep the same score, but make this map possible for more people.
matthewhln

wmfchris wrote:

lol it is certainly possible >:D
when I see matthewhln FC it in taiko with in the first time and kiddly FCed itvery quickly

Saturio upsets when kiddly beat that quickly : <
I played that many times to get FC orz
not at the first time....I am not a god,man
khes335
good!! :)