forum

nao - My Dear ~5pb. feat.nao~

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
AtHeoN
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, September 4, 2016 at 02:01:54 PM

Artist: nao
Title: My Dear ~5pb. feat.nao~
Source: Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;birth1
BPM: 182
Filesize: 7814kb
Play Time: 04:29
Difficulties Available:
  1. Nep (6.33 stars, 1464 notes)
Download: nao - My Dear ~5pb. feat.nao~
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
let's give it another try
chainpullz
I sometimes forget the update button doubles as a nuke button but remap looks a lot more interesting so far. :)
chainpullz
00:32:165 (5,6,7,1,2,3,4,1) - This feels really weird to play. I think the issue is partly how much of a momentum killer the 5-6 is. It makes the stream feel like stop -> go -> trip -> fall flat on face. 01:53:924 (5,6,7,1,2,3,4,1) - this one seems better because the 5-6 is flipped in respect to the previous slider so it doesn't kill your momentum as badly (ie. it makes you kind of jiggle your cursor a bit which provides smoother transition). Overall I think the spacing on the 1,2,3,4,1 part should be increased as a way of reducing tripping hazard though.

01:42:305 (1,2,3) - not stacked completely

~ Partial Stream mod :P ~
03:06:946 (4) - :? :? :? I mean, I get that you can't keep going in that direction but cmon, it's a blue tick. At least corner it on the guitar on the red tick or the guitar/drum on the white tick (I suggest the white tbh). There are strong beats on each of the white ticks that you could optionally make use of plus some random strong beat blue tick pickup at the end (03:07:606 (6) - ).

03:16:095 (4) - this guitar section isn't straight 1/4 btw (guitar-kun needs to cool his shit tbh). If you aren't convinced listen closely in here 03:17:413 (7,8,1) - the pickups to 1 are 1/6. My fingers won't respond to my willpower when it comes to straight 57 note streams these days so I'm not sure how well I can comment on this but honestly I'd pull a goldenwolf and focus primarily on the drums here or something. Guitar-kun decided he needed to be a special snowflake on this one. That or you could be really ballsy and map all the 1/6 stuff but you'll have to use 1/12 snap divisor to do this. :? :? :?

Idk, I was going to pick over the long streams more but then I realized we were dealing with a special snowflake guitar-kun. I'd prefer to withhold any further judgment until that is dealt with at least.

Edit: Oh, and I can help with pointing out where all the 1/6 is if you go that route but deciphering guitar rhythms is a bit of a headache.