forum

new tournoment idea right hand vs left hand

posted
Total Posts

do you think this would be a cool tournament?

yes
27.10%
no
52.34%
maybe
20.56%
Total votes: 107
Topic Starter
pomni
hello i am a left handed osu player that is interested in osu tournaments and i came up with the idea of a right hand vs left hand tournament idea. I know there are not many left hand players out there but there are some good ones and i think that this would give them a chance to shine!
in reality i just wan't to see who the best left handed player is and best right handed player and see who is the victor
Swan
I'm left-handed myself but I don't think there's much of a difference lol. It's not like left-handed people are aliens or something
Syperek
Well, not really. There isn't any real disadvantages when playing with left hand. It would be another normal tournament.
Aidoru

Swan wrote:

I'm left-handed myself but I don't think there's much of a difference lol. It's not like left-handed people are aliens or something
They aren't ? :o Damnit :(
przepson
Stupid idea :|
Electovoid
Meh, im not sure how it would work out if im honest - sounds a little silly ;,S
Theres no advantage to right handed players, there just happens to be more of them x3

Its like putting boys against girls though, so it COULD work, but i doubt it would be popular enough to get a good tournament out of it
Musty
what's the point of it? that's just matter of preference ?? i am left handed myself :o
Afternoon
Left handed as well :?
Audorvern
actually, as a left hander myself, i feel that there are some differences such as arm position and turning movements. Some jumps are more difficult to do as a right hander and some harder for a left hander due to hand rotation difficulties.