forum

toby fox - Undertale Boss Themes

posted
Total Posts
show more
snyviper
On Megalovania difficulty I felt like some specific sliders should be a bit slower 20:09:315 (1) -, 20:21:315 (1) -, 20:25:315 (1) - and 20:37:315 (1) -, to represent the extended sound. I also felt like the inherited point on 21:55:315 - should be a bit slower than 0.75x, maybe 0,7x or 0,65x, because the sv goes up suddenly, it made me think it would be 1,0x+ again.
Topic Starter
Arphimigon
I dont think reducing the SV for the first set of sliders you said makes sense to me, but the second point sounds nice so I'll lower the end a bit

I also went ahead and did some other things!
Fixed the breaks, minor tweakies, and increased the HP of the /main marathon/
The other difficulties can be like training or some sort, but if you wanna pass the BIG marathon, you'll need to put the training to the test
Qwrly
This is impossible mate oof, but I did it, only on C but fu*k yea 8-)
EbisuCH
Ho! u finally did it. thank you so much
MarisaOnOsu
lol :) :D
tatatat
When was there more than two difficulties? You can't have a difficulty per song if you want to rank it lol.
Topic Starter
Arphimigon
Judging by the amount of time this map has been submitted for and the lack of any intent for me to get mods, I don't think that me ranking this map was much of a thing~
Vladcat95
Hello Everybody.

I've noticed that the "Heartache" map has -50ms of desynchronization
Check that please

Great Work!
Topic Starter
Arphimigon
Have you got the old mp3?
Delete the entire map and redownload it.
That's the solution for 99% of people who say that problem.
Vladcat95
Oh! That's the problem

Yep, It works. Sorry :(
Great Work x2 XD
Random Kid
Why arent you going for loved?
Topic Starter
Arphimigon
idk
Topic Starter
Arphimigon
oops missed the 600 favourites
Glad to see lots of people enjoying this old stuff \ o /
xXOsuPersonXx
You should prolly add some kiai times
Topic Starter
Arphimigon
It's so much of a mess to look at the inherit points already that when I started adding kiai it just became unbearable to deal with.
If I'mma add kiai, I'll need to incredibly simplify the current points, otherwise it isn't worth the effort.
corninho
oh boy!
KyungShim
this map is REALLY tiring xD
tasyumruk
asdasdasd falan yani
Mat_2005
:V
ItzDakar
Hey man, today I was playing the "You must be new here, play me!" difficulty, and well, I was it an A in the last 10% of the map.
Suddenly, the music stopped hearing and it started "another boss song" but without song.
And, by some reason, all the notes were failing, I tried to clicking but it's like if my clicks doesn't exist.
Sadly, from 2 fails I finished with 131 fails.
Topic Starter
Arphimigon
Delete the map, then redownload it
You were playing the new map with the old mp3, so a song didn't exist

And yes make sure to DELETE THE WHOLE MAPSET then redownload it again, otherwise the mp3 wont update
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.