Hi, from my 東方(Project Queue
- This is a remix / arrangement from the main theme of Komachi Onozuka, so using a background from her would make more sense. But Reimu works for anything so it's up to you xd
- Add "Komachi Onozuka" and "View" to the tags, "riverside view" is probably a pretty common search case
- Also the diff name and background don't really fit, we'd expect some snow in the background at least :b
- What is your reasoning behind the HP 6? Sorry if I missed it in another reply, it just feels too low for the map difficulty, I think HP 7 or 7.5 would do fine, screw hr :^)
- 00:08:372 (3,4) - the flow from the jump into this slider is a turn off for the intro, it flows pretty well on 00:07:138 (4) - because you're preaiming a slider to the left, but this one is a lot more vertical, breaking the flow, maybe you could rotate to the right
- Before I go into the next section let me just let you know that I personally hate quick and short reverse sliders, they're usually hard to read and predict unless the player knows the song really well, which makes them heartless combo killers, so you've been warned xd
- From 00:23:550 - until 00:42:873 - you have several of these I mentioned earlier (let me tell you that timing and spacing feels all perfect and plays very well, that's not my point), the only problem I have with this part is that all those reverses are so quick that we can barely tell them apart. You have some 1/8 reverses, others are 1/6 and you have parts like 00:25:667 (4,5) - that are just hard not to sliderbreak at least once during the three times they show up. It's fine if you'd only reverse the 1/8's, but when you join sldiers like 00:26:726 (2) - players don't know what to expect anymore. It's still playable but it's really confusing, if you'd differenciate which slider is which, players would have an easier time with timing their plays. You can do this by using less spacing on the 1/6's or even replacing the 1/8 reverse + single note by 2 kicksliders, since you skip the last reverse to make a jump. These are just examples. I'm not telling you to change it, you're the mapper, I'm just letting you know how I see it from my point of view and why I think those reverses are confusing for players.
- Moving on xD 00:25:976 - you always cut this note short to make the jump to the next note, I think it would fit better to map it and then use the same spacing between the previous slider and the next note, and both 00:25:667 (4,5) - would have the same number of reverses and be a lot easier to read and play
- 01:02:550 (5,6) - this horizontal jump feels weird and then repeats with 01:03:079 (1,2) - , something like this would flow better
- 01:16:314 (4,5,6,8) - weird overlap, even when playing, maybe pushing it up and curving it down towards the same slider end position?
- 01:17:550 (2,3) - push (2) a bit to the left to improve flow with (3)
- 02:15:785 (1,2) - why the sudden SV increase? ._. they almost read out as slower sliders due to the size
- 03:19:138 (4,5,6,2) - this overlap is so close that it would look better to stack
Sorry if I was too harsh and picky on that one part, the map is really good and has not a single problem with timing that I found (except those reverse cuts you did on the 1/8's), it just threw me off to see such a great map with a section like this I can play it fine, but I can only go through it with an fc probably 1 every 6 tries, which is super annoying xD
Either way great map, couldn't find much on the remaining parts because it felt like I was playing an already ranked set, so good luck