Remnants of my SB attempt.
Gonna remove them right away~
Gonna remove them right away~
Ok, the start of the stream is most significant right? A slider end is hardly significant, so why would you use a slider end on the start of a stream (which is on a beat might I add)?
MrSergio wrote:Thanks for your mod and your stars :3
Osuology wrote:Did you literally photoshop out her nipple, because I swear it should be visible. (not for rank but I think you know what I mean) I did nothing lol. I just found the BG as it is
00:12:873 (4,5,6,7) - Do not recommend doing this, it's not correct according to music theory so... yeah... Wait, that's a stream, how is it not correct according music theory? xD
Super good map, super good song I love it! Take a favorite and 3 stars!!
I'll keep in mind all these concerns and find out something.
Edit: added description about my mini sliders at the start of the map. I hope they are understandable.
Thanks for the mod :3
- 01:04:491 (1,2) - CTRL + G Why not, trying to find a better place for the objects around it tho
Do this in this order
01:53:903 (1,2) - CTRL + G
01:53:726 (3) - move this between 1,2 to build a triangle
01:54:079 (2,3) - CTRL + G these I probably missed something here lol
Very nice map, good luck
Thanks a lot for your mod :3
Rumia- wrote:frm my m4m queue
sorry for being extreeeeeeeeeemely late im just too busy with works ; ; I already told you you don't have to worry, I know it since I'm also busy lol
00:03:785 (1,2) - instead of slider > circle , i feel like circle > slider fits better with the rhythm , just like how you did 00:05:197 (1,2) - I didn't really want the click on the more grave sound. I also noticed I use such technique quite often so it's probably part of my half-assed style lol
00:23:109 (7) - delete this? i think the vocal really stands out here All the blue combo is on drums tho
00:42:432 (2) - shouldnt this be 1/8 as well? Well, yeah, but it would have turned oout in a too long hold on the same spot and I wanted to avoid that, that's why I put also part of the drum rhythm in there
01:01:667 (1,2) - since the tone of the piano is different , it felt a bit weird to stack this , suggest you to unstack it , since you didnt stack any of them around this part Actually, all those 3 notes should have been the same, but I wanted the drop on the next slider
01:05:991 (2) - remove ? I don't really see why tbh ._.
02:49:844 (5) - nc here ? to keep consistent with your previous anti jumps Following a 4-stanzas NC-ing here. Only exceptions are the vocal parts before the main part
04:07:314 (1) - no need nc I know this is subjective, but it isn't the first time I use it and I find it better to give a bit more of color there
05:01:843 (2) - i think better stack to 3 and add a circle at 05:01:932 - since there is those electronic sound 05:00:256 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - & 05:01:667 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - are cousins (I literally took the first one and changed it to match the rhythm for the second one) on drums
very decent map , couldnt find more things to suggest! Thanks >~<
Thanks for the mod :3
- Milhofo - wrote:
Hi, from my 東方(Project Queue
- This is a remix / arrangement from the main theme of Komachi Onozuka, so using a background from her would make more sense. But Reimu works for anything so it's up to you xd I couldn't find anything really good with her tho (actually, i barely found material on her at all lol). If someone finds some good BG with her and snow together it's welcome, but for now I'll keep the current one for the colors (the song also narrates about love so...)
- Add "Komachi Onozuka" and "View" to the tags, "riverside view" is probably a pretty common search case All of them are already into tags x)
- Also the diff name and background don't really fit, we'd expect some snow in the background at least :b see above
- What is your reasoning behind the HP 6? Sorry if I missed it in another reply, it just feels too low for the map difficulty, I think HP 7 or 7.5 would do fine, screw hr :^) My only reason was to avoid a shit ton of fails in the first minute of the map. Increasing it up to 6.5 since it still feels heavy as it is
- 00:08:372 (3,4) - the flow from the jump into this slider is a turn off for the intro, it flows pretty well on 00:07:138 (4) - because you're preaiming a slider to the left, but this one is a lot more vertical, breaking the flow, maybe you could rotate to the right They're basically the same pattern, with a rotated slider lol. It also makes almost no difference if I rotate the slider in any direction since the player just has to stay put on the slider start in both cases. The different dirction was a sort of "decoration" to give more personal interpretation to the map
- Before I go into the next section let me just let you know that I personally hate quick and short reverse sliders, they're usually hard to read and predict unless the player knows the song really well, which makes them heartless combo killers, so you've been warned xd lol, rip then xD. Check the description I wrote in the first post for more clarifications about those snaps.
- From 00:23:550 - until 00:42:873 - you have several of these I mentioned earlier (let me tell you that timing and spacing feels all perfect and plays very well, that's not my point), the only problem I have with this part is that all those reverses are so quick that we can barely tell them apart. You have some 1/8 reverses, others are 1/6 and you have parts like 00:25:667 (4,5) - that are just hard not to sliderbreak at least once during the three times they show up. It's fine if you'd only reverse the 1/8's, but when you join sldiers like 00:26:726 (2) - players don't know what to expect anymore. It's still playable but it's really confusing, if you'd differenciate which slider is which, players would have an easier time with timing their plays. You can do this by using less spacing on the 1/6's or even replacing the 1/8 reverse + single note by 2 kicksliders, since you skip the last reverse to make a jump. These are just examples. I'm not telling you to change it, you're the mapper, I'm just letting you know how I see it from my point of view and why I think those reverses are confusing for players. There are no 1/6 in that part lol and the whole reasoning is explained in the description in the first post
- Moving on xD 00:25:976 - you always cut this note short to make the jump to the next note, I think it would fit better to map it and then use the same spacing between the previous slider and the next note, and both 00:25:667 (4,5) - would have the same number of reverses and be a lot easier to read and play explained in description
- 01:02:550 (5,6) - this horizontal jump feels weird and then repeats with 01:03:079 (1,2) - , something like this would flow betterThe current one is just a simple back-and-forth movement tho and I don't see it as difficult at all .-. I know, it requires a bit of reading due to the overlap with the sliders, but that's all. The slider shapes are just as "decoration" once again
- 01:16:314 (4,5,6,8) - weird overlap, even when playing, maybe pushing it up and curving it down towards the same slider end position? Damn, I never checked how osu stacks them and it was indeed horrible. Manually stacked them the right way
- 01:17:550 (2,3) - push (2) a bit to the left to improve flow with (3) Why not
- 02:15:785 (1,2) - why the sudden SV increase? ._. they almost read out as slower sliders due to the size The song increases emphasis for a moment ad so does my SV. The curve should also prevent mis-readings if the player listens carefully to the song
- 03:19:138 (4,5,6,2) - this overlap is so close that it would look better to stack Damn stacking =w=
Sorry if I was too harsh and picky on that one part, the map is really good and has not a single problem with timing that I found (except those reverse cuts you did on the 1/8's), it just threw me off to see such a great map with a section like this I can play it fine, but I can only go through it with an fc probably 1 every 6 tries, which is super annoying xD
Either way great map, couldn't find much on the remaining parts because it felt like I was playing an already ranked set, so good luck
Thanks for the mod, but I didn't change anything in the end, sorry :/
kolgar wrote:03:03:079 (1) - I don't know reason for this to be a slider, this should be two separate circles imo As most of the other sliders, because there is a strong sound on its head. You can call it part of the style of this map I guess
04:13:667 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - Compared to the rest of the song, this pattern is super hard to read, I would recommend making it "not that stacked" Sorry, but this is one of the patterns I love above all on this map and it plays well, so...
05:22:491 (5,1) - I think you missed a beat between those two notes. not really. I was following a sound that stays silent there
05:28:138 (3,1) - Same as before. same ^
I would add something to the ending (I think there is still some space that should be used), but I don't find it necessary.
Overall a pretty good map with funny patterns, I like it!
Kisses wrote:hi m4m
I think you should used another BG, doesnt feel right to use a touhou BG imo even though it is from touhou. https://osu.ppy.sh/b/929297 <--- One of these types of BGs would suit it nicely. that's even less related tho lol
- 00:11:550 (1,2) - Isnt this easily misreadable as 00:10:667 (4,5) - are half a beat away and the distance between are much less even though these 2 notes are 1/4 beat away explained into description :p
- 01:08:197 (1,2) - I know you made the jump for emphasis but I stilll think you should decrease it a bit since the overall volume at this point is low. It feels kinda forced to me imo it's barely half of the screen D:
- 02:49:844 (1) - NC? outsied of the kiai times I used a 4 beats stanza to place my NCs
- 03:23:197 (3,1) - I think it would be better if you just stacked these nice
- 04:06:609 (1,2,1,2) - I really think you should make these 1/4 sliders to match the drums. imo it seems like you wanted to use 1/8 sliders just because you could, 1/8 sliders like these are usually coupled with the combo break sound ;w; but they ARE 1/8 snaps lol
- 04:04:844 (1,2) - I this jump pattern I think it would play better if this pair went up then down instead of down then up, I feel like it would flow better after coming from the previous pair. I'm too lazy to draw a diagram or anything of the sorts so I hope you get what I'm trying to say yeah, I got what you mean, but that's not really what I was aiming for here. I wanted emphasis on the centre of the pattern, thus releasing all the movement into a circluar flow with the second pattern
- 04:14:726 (3,4) - Why is this jump so big? Oo it doesnt feel right at alll changed 4's position
- 04:29:550 (3,4,5) - Move 4 and 5 out just a little bit to make it slightly more visible http://puu.sh/o2wun/264b9cf100.jpg but it ruins the curve D:
- 05:29:020 (2) - Surely the slider should start here listening to the music, its on the red tick on all the patterns after though you did do it twice here 05:34:138 soooo idk. Maybe im deaf and I can't hear what youre trying to follow I was following the sound of 05:32:373 (3,4) - this instrument for all the last part
This is where I say goodbye for I cease to exist from here on; 1 kds = 1 prayer. I hope my last words were helpful to you. GL! lol, don't cease to exist yet xD
Thanks both of you for the mods :3
mamka322 wrote:Hi, M4M request
00:50:197 (4) - Since ur mapping style is like that and its halozy song (HW), it might be a good idea to stack this note with the end of 00:49:491 (2) - slider. Just try placing it there, it fits perfectly the song not really following any sort of HW style and that jump was supposed to be with that angle, otherwise it becomes sloppy
00:52:844 (5) - Again, placing this note like this will fit the rhythm of the song perfectly no, really, I'm not doing that sloppy overlap on this map, sorry
00:54:256 (6) - ^ ^
01:16:667 (7,1) - Stack with the end of the 01:14:726 (3) - for the same reasons up there ^ (wuick note: if you check the whole map you'll notice I don't use such overlap not even once which means it was on purpose, right? :3
02:05:373 (2,3) - Placing like this will look way better imo 3 has a stronger sound, why should I reduce spacing? .-.
02:24:609 (6,1) - Move to x:180 y:342 maybe? Feels more comfortable for the wrist it doesn't change a thing tho =w=
02:44:903 (2,3) - Oh please. Placing objects on one line looks ugly especially on such map how so?
03:00:432 (2,2) - Might be good idea to replace em with triples. it's part of the style and I don't want to use 1/6 quadruplets
04:06:609 (1,2,1,2) - Why not to create a stream? because it is 1/8 stream lol
04:28:667 (2,3,4) - Spacing is very low at this part and suddenly "this" appears. It will be very unpredictable focus on vocals, that's why. If the player plays the map while actually listening to the song and not paying attention to the circles only, he will be able to read it properly
04:30:785 (2,2) - ^ ^
Sorry for more of a "neat-looking-pattern-mods". Everything is timed perfectly outside of some missed notes that u don`t want to change.
Quick update: 00:24:609 (6,4,5,4,7,4) - this is unplayable This part only took me one month, one. I tested it over and over and I also put a description to explain how it works. I ensure you it's totally playable
this bg is as wrong as my formattingalso the bg quality is really poor, it's full of jpeg artifacts, here is a much higher quality version, just crop/cut/resize it to your likings if you plan on keeping reimu: