community forum

Halozy - Masshiro na Yuki

posted
Total Posts
show more
Okoratu
That sounds like a pretty odd reason for the AR, would just uncover that repeat arrow and use lower then?
Topic Starter
Seijiro
I used that pattern in particular as a reason since I thought it was a valid and objective reason to keep it (since it helped make the "grey zone" about the reverse arrow less prominent), but overall AR9.2 improves readability in the first minute of map where a lot of 1/8 sliders are present and I felt it more comfortable while playing the map myself.
Moreover we're talking about a difference of 0.2 which even if applied it subjectively changes nothing for me, but it would force me to change a pattern I actually like and find fun to play.
What I should ask now is actually, why should I reduce it instead? Just because people usually do that I don't see why I should do the same and change my patterns...

tl;dr If there is a valid reason to reduce it besides "meta is like this" then I don't have problems to do so

PS: give me an example of technical and non-straightforward map, because I think my map is more technical than most nowadays maps and not that straightforward all the time either.
Although it doesn't change things here I guess.
Lasse
Natsu
Len
btw lasse, is it a problem if i ask you to re-bub my halozy?
Topic Starter
Seijiro
le meme
_DT3
:o
Gratz Sergio!
marcuddles
Yeee, finalmente <3
Gratz, Sergiolo-senpai
domSaur
ayy this song gratz
Chaoslitz