forum

How to make a .wav file play during a map?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kyshiro
I'm basically making an SB where during the break, a character talks using a chatbox, and in the game there's this sound that plays when he's ''talking'' (Sans from undertale in case you're wondering)
But I have no idea how to make it play without the use of an object or if it's even possible, anyone got tips?
Evening
I believe you can use Sample Import on osu!standard with Ctrl+Shift+I or just the tab on Compose.

basically you can just select a sample/file on the left tab and adjust your Volume on the top right, following that you'll need to press Sample.
What this does is that you created a sample that plays at that particular volume at the timingpoint at which you are currently at.

Not sure if there's an easy way to remove samples on osu!standard in the editor but you can remove it manually in the .osu under {Events}

Topic Starter
Kyshiro

Evening wrote:

I believe you can use Sample Import on osu!standard with Ctrl+Shift+I or just the tab on Compose.

basically you can just select a sample/file on the left tab and adjust your Volume on the top right, following that you'll need to press Sample.
What this does is that you created a sample that plays at that particular volume at the timingpoint at which you are currently at.

Not sure if there's an easy way to remove samples on osu!standard in the editor but you can remove it manually in the .osu under {Events}

You just saved my life, thank you
Cloudchaser
And mine.
We will never forget you, hero