kill

posted
Total Posts
347
show more
karmakills
Electoz

Riven wrote:

Isn't this closed?
Hmmm, he's my friend and I would say he's pretty inactive now. I'll mention him when I have a chance.
Topic Starter
- Frontier -
Please Read My Last Post!! It's on my rule. ;w;
I'm busy now so I semi-inactive
So please read this post again..
*sigh*
CLOSEEEEEEEEEE
Inversal
Awwwww I'm too slow :v
bank78952
หว้า มาช้าไป
:v
BoatKrab
t/410656
ฝากหน่อย :v

I understand for this mod and Nico is Kawaii and Furry guys too
กุจะโดนบินไหม 55555
Topic Starter
- Frontier -

BoatKrab wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/410656
ฝากหน่อย :v

I understand for this mod and Loct*v is shit
กุจะโดนบินไหม 55555
Accept this mod ~
โดนแน่นอน //โดนตบ
Ore wa iki teru
hi.. NM please..
Artist: NICO Touches the Walls
Title: DIVER
Source: ナルト 疾風伝
BPM: 149
Play Time: 04:04
link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/411108
Ambient
Heyo NM Thanks,

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/378212

I understand for this mod and Nico is Kawaii :roll:
Topic Starter
- Frontier -

-Kuruha- wrote:

hi.. NM please..
Artist: NICO Touches the Walls
Title: DIVER
Source: ナルト 疾風伝
BPM: 149
Play Time: 04:04
link : https://osu.ppy.sh/s/411108
no "I understand for this mod and Nico is Kawaii" so no mod
bye :v

Ambient wrote:

Heyo NM Thanks,

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/378212

I understand for this mod and Nico is Kawaii :roll:
I luv this song <3 Accept >w<
DeltaLeeds
Hello, NM req! :D
My map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/418949

Thanks! ^^

I understand for this mod and Nico is Kawaii.
Fallmorph

NM Request please :3

Artist: Pegboard Nerds x MisterWives
Song: Coffins
BPM: 174
Length: 01:44
Genre: Electronic
Source: -
Highest Star Difficulty: 4.75
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/416961
I understand for this mod and Nico is Kawaii :)
Topic Starter
- Frontier -

DeltaLeeds wrote:

Hello, NM req! :D
My map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/418949

Thanks! ^^

I understand for this mod and Nico is Kawaii.
No accept becuz i don't like pokemon sorry ;w;

teaMblack19 wrote:

NM Request please :3

Artist: Pegboard Nerds x MisterWives
Song: Coffins
BPM: 174
Length: 01:44
Genre: Electronic
Source: -
Highest Star Difficulty: 4.75
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/416961
Accept :(
Topic Starter
- Frontier -
CLOSEDDDDD

open later :)
Inversal
lol so fast
Topic Starter
- Frontier -
OPENNNNNN NOWWWW

seriously?
Electoz
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/365163

I understand for this mod and Nico is Kawaii พวกเจ้าแห่กันเปิดคิวด้วยเหตุผลอันใดกัน!?
Topic Starter
- Frontier -

Electoz wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/365163

I understand for this mod and Nico is Kawaii พวกเจ้าแห่กันเปิดคิวด้วยเหตุผลอันใดกัน!?
สะสม kds แล้วมาเป็น BN !! จากนั้นข้าพเจ้าก้อจะแรงค์ให้แมพ 9.8 ข่อย :3
Accept !!
แมพนี้ส่องมานานละ :v
BoatKrab

Electoz wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/365163

I understand for this mod and Nico is Kawaii พวกเจ้าแห่กันเปิดคิวด้วยเหตุผลอันใดกัน!?
สะสม kudosu ตามที่ช็อคบอก แล้วก็ ไปเป็น BN ไม่ก็ยิงดาว คือช่วงนี้เคือง BN นิดๆ
Shyotamaze
Hi, NM request please

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/371634

Thanks! I understand for this mod and Nico is Kawaii
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply