forum

GG... but here goes the BAN!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
VladVserioz24
Hi, I just want to ask why only such players like Cookiezi can get unban. Others must keep playing with no rank. I know one very good player and he is banned right now for multiacc. Here is his youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEq_du ... BMhNKB1tCw Some plays are really good, like Dzeko & Torres - 2014 in 10 Minutes [Marathon] (#2 score), (CHiCO with HoneyWorks) - Pride Kakumei [Insane] (#36 score), Bring Me The Horizon - Can You Feel My Heart [Insane] (#2 score) and other good plays either. Also he got pretty sick skin. I just want to see what others are thinking about it. Maybe, someone will notice this. P.S.: sry for bad grammar, I'm not English after all.
ColdTooth
who
Chamelo

ColdTooth wrote:

who
whooooooodini
what
Claud
The difference is that a whole community wanted him to get unbanned, and peppy couldn't contain them after in their streams he was going insane and breaking all the records of all the best players of osu
-Highest Score in Image Material
-Highest Score in Time freeze
and other things that made the whole community wanting him back.

you can't compare the almighty Cookiezi with someone who has #2 in 4 star songs.
chaee
Because the will of the osu gods said so wtf
abraker
Because of the prophesy.

Thy god will come to FC left and right, bringing forth a storm which will shake the grounds we stand on.
........................................................................................................................................ - osu! bible
Shohei Ohtani
To give rebirth, you must first experience death

I will give you a box with a button, if you press it, someone you dont know will get banned, but your account will be unbanned.
trebby

Because Cookiezi is special :^)
Bweh
Quite seriously though, it's not about the attention or the rank. While the staff isn't exactly the most impartial or just team out there, they do have a system and standard to answer to. I'd guarantee you there are more cases of people getting second chances over more serious offenses than you'd care to know as the spectrum of banned players encompass more than just Cookiezi and Hakurei.
Topic Starter
VladVserioz24

Hero For Fun wrote:

The difference is that a whole community wanted him to get unbanned, and peppy couldn't contain them after in their streams he was going insane and breaking all the records of all the best players of osu
-Highest Score in Image Material
-Highest Score in Time freeze
and other things that made the whole community wanting him back.

you can't compare the almighty Cookiezi with someone who has #2 in 4 star songs.
I understand, but still it something to ring the bell on Peppy's door. I just wrote it wrong. I pretty much understand Cookiezi's unban, but if others have the same chance to get unbanned, maybe it's just something
fat pear
because Cookiezi is actually good at osu and he has a girlfriend
A Medic
You have to wait the required time.

You actually have to put effort into your appeal

He's been banned for a long time, and he's waited the appropriate appeal times.

Plenty of people get unbanned and nobody notices because they are nobody special, people only cared that he got unbanned because he known.
thelewa

[ microism ] wrote:

because Cookiezi is actually good at osu and he has a girlfriend
+2