forum

[Archived] BSS error upload

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hellgert
hi guys,i having some problem with BSS

everytime i wan to upload a map,the progress bar goes to like 50% and it bounced back to 0 like 2 and 3 times and it will say error while upload

pls fix asap

osu! version: 20151202.3 (latest)
peppy
Could you please screenshot the error message?
Topic Starter
Hellgert

peppy wrote:

Could you please screenshot the error message?
ss
Underforest
Hmmm, that also happened to another players. Maybe is a server issue, just try to switch to Fallback version and upload again and if doesn't work, just wait until server is fine.
Feinzer

AlejandroMedia wrote:

just try to switch to Fallback version and upload again and if doesn't work, just wait until server is fine.
Yeah it actually happened to me, I had to switch to fallback, but doing it everytime I have to upload it's really annoying.
Trosk-

DaNixTv wrote:

AlejandroMedia wrote:

just try to switch to Fallback version and upload again and if doesn't work, just wait until server is fine.
Yeah it actually happened to me, I had to switch to fallback, but doing it everytime I have to upload it's really annoying.
The majority of people getting this problem were only getting it with new uploads, and not for beatmap updates.
Topic Starter
Hellgert

AlejandroMedia wrote:

Hmmm, that also happened to another players. Maybe is a server issue, just try to switch to Fallback version and upload again and if doesn't work, just wait until server is fine.
still hoping fix on stable version
Trosk-

Hellgert wrote:

still hoping fix on stable version
Would be nice if you or someone having this problem could provide their "network.log" archive after getting this error. This is going to be fixed for sure, we are working on it, please be patient.
peppy
Nothing is going to be fixed unless logs and beatmaps are provided. Which beatmap is failing? Where's your network log? I can't do crap without these.