forum

Re-introduction

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
FurukawaPan
Took a looooong break from osu! So I feel the need to say hi to the community and a nice to meet ya to those who've joined since I took an umm, extended break from this game. So, hey!! I'm FurukawaPan (formerly james039) and I'm back! (or at least more likely to be online than before) -- I just got my desk set up again and have my Windows laptop up and running with Win10, which means that rhythm is once again just a click away for me.. 8-)
Rilene
Hi there and you don't need to reintroduce yourself as you are already introduced. :)

Though, that was a long time since you last played, I guess.
Welcome back.
Ameth Rianno
Whoa.. 733 post..

Welcome back!
Axiaan
Welcome back, hope you will not stop an other time. ;w;
Topic Starter
FurukawaPan
Thanks. I was without desk space for a few months, but now that it's back I can experience the game I loved once again! :)
Zafufu
Welcome back. :3 Even though I didn't know you. xD
Annadine
Noo this thread might get noticed by a moderator and get locked :<

deadbeat wrote:

1. Please don't make a thread if you've been here for a while. This is for introducing yourself. No point introducing yourself when people already know who you are. However I don't mind threads from a few older players if they are still new to the forums. (don't push this too far though)
  2. Remember, this is the Introduction area, there isn't much room here for your silly "I'm Back" threads. Take those to Off Topic, or better yet, don't make them.
Zafufu

Annadine wrote:

Noo this thread might get noticed by a moderator and get locked :<

deadbeat wrote:

1. Please don't make a thread if you've been here for a while. This is for introducing yourself. No point introducing yourself when people already know who you are. However I don't mind threads from a few older players if they are still new to the forums. (don't push this too far though)
  2. Remember, this is the Introduction area, there isn't much room here for your silly "I'm Back" threads. Take those to Off Topic, or better yet, don't make them.

I thought the same when seeing it too. o-o' Don't be surprised if that happens. xD
Willy
Welcome back! A lot has changed since you left community, player, and game-wise.
Volta
Hi pan, welcome back!
inb4 thread locked