forum

Notice me senpai~

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Vexx
Hey! I'm new here, still mastering those Easy beatmaps, but thanks to -[Rikka]- I'm pretty addicted. Just thought I would introduce myself, say hey to all you professionals, and...yea!

If anybody knows of good beatmap packs that are easy/normal difficulty, then I would love to know so I can improve on many different songs. My preference is electronic, but anything works.

Nice to meet everybody! :D
Rilene
Helllooo there. :)
And me ain't professional.
Topic Starter
Vexx
I consider anybody ranked higher than me a professional XD

Working my way up from 700k :3
Zafufu
I'm professionally noob. :3 And welcome.
miykah
*senpai notices* // Na i'm no senpai.

Hey there, have fun in here ♥
Ameth Rianno
I am not pro enough.. kappa

Hello hello, welcome to the community and its game! Woah, sure glad to know that you're addicted~ Good easy beatmap packs? Well, i cannot recommend.. but there's a special thread only for beginners, Beginner's Training! Enjoy your stay here. and there is many interesting thing in this game, be sure to found it out!
Axiaan
Welcome to the forum. :p
You can take some easy maps on "beatmaps packs" on the header of the website, then you download under the #100 beatmaps packs, there're a lot of easy songs here. ^^
Portin

Zafufu wrote:

I'm professionally noob.
Welcome, my friend!
I recommend u do what Axiaan said (:
Well, have fun
Annadine
I-I'm pro...
...In 5 years! Haha I wish! xDD

Don't worry, we were all once a noob too (in my case, I still am), but with practice, everything is possible :D
Welcome to the forums and click the circles~
Topic Starter
Vexx
Thanks for all the warm welcomes! Just hit 100pp last night, so woo~~

I'm checking out those beatmaps you guys recommended, already downloaded a bunch. Thanks for the help!
OskaRRRitoS
Hello [Vexx], an American I see. I guess you should start looking up to Axarious. Welcome to Osu! my friend. Just train everyday and you'll earn pp very easily. Then it'll be difficult again, but easy enough. Heck, you may be like me one day! Once you start getting regular S's and SS's and all them Full Combos, start going on the harder maps, going up by about 0.5-1* each time. Hope to see you climbing the leaderboards one day. You have been noticed (and added).

And remember, don't chase skill, let skill come to you!
Topic Starter
Vexx

OskaRRRitoS wrote:

Hello [Vexx], an American I see. I guess you should start looking up to Axarious. Welcome to Osu! my friend. Just train everyday and you'll earn pp very easily. Then it'll be difficult again, but easy enough. Heck, you may be like me one day! Once you start getting regular S's and SS's and all them Full Combos, start going on the harder maps, going up by about 0.5-1* each time. Hope to see you climbing the leaderboards one day. You have been noticed (and added).

Thanks for the kind words! I've watched some of Axarious's YouTube vids, and it's absolutely mind-blowing. I'm really getting used to using both z and x together right now, and trying to play a bunch of normal maps (which are pretty difficult hehe). Practice will make perfect I guess :D
Endie-
Welcome to osu! and the forums~
Enjoy your stay
OskaRRRitoS

[Vexx] wrote:

OskaRRRitoS wrote:

Thanks for the kind words! I've watched some of Axarious's YouTube vids, and it's absolutely mind-blowing. I'm really getting used to using both z and x together right now, and trying to play a bunch of normal maps (which are pretty difficult hehe). Practice will make perfect I guess :D
Practice will make you very good, that's a fact. That's how we got Cookiezi and rrtyui. You may be in the league of famous people. Fund peppy's jet Enjoy osu! my friend.
Willy
Welcome! I'm not sure about beatmap packs but I would just look around some of the newly ranked maps if you want some good normal diffs.