forum

Camellia - gigadelic (Camellia's "The TERA" RMX) [CatchTheBe

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Alumetorz
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, December 27, 2015 at 10:37:41 AM

Artist: Camellia
Title: gigadelic (Camellia's "The TERA" RMX)
Source: SOUND VOLTEX III GRAVITY WARS
Tags: teranoid CLSW
BPM: 183
Filesize: 2508kb
Play Time: 01:57
Difficulties Available:
  1. Crystal's Nervous Breakdown (7.86 stars, 652 notes)
  2. TERADELIC (4.66 stars, 55 notes)
  3. YOTTADELIC (8.17 stars, 653 notes)
Download: Camellia - gigadelic (Camellia's "The TERA" RMX)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Standard
NANODELIC (0%)
MILLIDELIC (0%)
DECADELIC (0%)
MEGADELIC (0%)
GIGADELIC (0%)
TERADELIC (10%; hitsounds missing)
YOTTADELIC (100%)

Catch the Beat
Crystal's Nervous Breakdown by CLSW

(for graveyard, unless poop) let's try ranking this :)

thanks to rafis for excessively testplaying YOTTADELIC and pointing out flaws. it really helped keeping the difficulty under control.
bg source: http://www.wallpapervortex.com/wallpape ... mdx_fkrKHs
-kevincela-
iiyo
good for ctb
riktoi
sick
HML
How many people have no-mod passed this?
Topic Starter
Alumetorz

HML wrote:

How many people have no-mod passed this?
only rafis so far
RikiH_
I want this ranked.
Topic Starter
Alumetorz

RikiH_ wrote:

I want this ranked.
i am actually planning to rank this. currently working on the other diffs. might take some weeks until it's all ready
CLSW
http://puu.sh/m5DV0/74bf81a776.zip

~ The Nervous Breakdown Series #8 ~

This is kinda remap of the old version, not my last mapped one.
Len
can i make ctb one for beginners
Topic Starter
Alumetorz

Fast wrote:

can i make ctb one for beginners
i don't know if "for beginners" is sarcastic now LOL
the ranking criteria says i need at least two ctb diffs.
right now i prefer something like a rain difficulty to fit the ranking criteria.
Len
i thikn it needs 2-3 diffs for (rain, overdose, deluge or idk orz) becuz clsw's rsi diff is rly hard
anyway i will try to make one if u want xd
Topic Starter
Alumetorz

Fast wrote:

i thikn it needs 2-3 diffs for (rain, overdose, deluge or idk orz) becuz clsw's rsi diff is rly hard
anyway i will try to make one if u want xd
yea, you're probably right. go ahead then xd
CLSW
http://puu.sh/m9Rvd/04502aef51.zip Nerfed nervous breakdown diff.

If you're modder and cannot handle this map try to check with HT mod gameplay
Topic Starter
Alumetorz

CLSW wrote:

http://puu.sh/m9Rvd/04502aef51.zip Nerfed nervous breakdown diff.

If you're modder and cannot handle this map try to check with HT mod gameplay
updated!
jabronski
-Visceral-
https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4430594 mouse can everything
Sing
amazing map.
ZiRoX
These prefixes trigger my OCD.
CelegaS
Plz don't do like other std mapset that get rid of ctb diff to rank sooner if it really go for rank !!!!
Rockageek

CelegaS wrote:

Plz don't do like other std mapset that get rid of ctb diff to rank sooner if it really go for rank !!!!
please be realistic, those kind of maps won't be ranked until 2025 when those extremely hard patterns will become usual

EDIT : wait after some reflexion I realised they ranked hard/impossible stuff like this on std (cosmic cortex/azure arbitrator/tengaku/apparition/routing/furioso etc...) so why not doing same on ctb. Surely because they don't respect ctb ranking criterias tho.
Wehus

CelegaS wrote:

I might be spewing shit out of my mouth, but from what I can remember reading, CLSW will not bother ranking maps within the "Nervous Breakdown" series. Unless he wasn't serious when saying so, or if he changes his mind. Going by this, if Alumetorz decides to rank this, CLSW will probably issue a removal of his diff.

Rockageek wrote:

CelegaS wrote:

please be realistic, those kind of maps won't be ranked until 2025 when those extremely hard patterns will become usual

EDIT : wait after some reflexion I realised they ranked hard/impossible stuff like this on std (cosmic cortex/azure arbitrator/tengaku/apparition/routing/furioso etc...) so why not doing same on ctb. Surely because they don't respect ctb ranking criterias tho.
You also have to take that these patterns are not as unusual as you might think. Also, this map is probably something that most in the top 50 can do decently (A) I would imagine. That is not the case for the maps you listed where only a few very talented individuals have been able to perform very well on some and decently on others of those maps that were mentioned. Then again, with what I said to CelegaS I doubt it will happen going by what I've read previously.
loloplayer420_DELETED
So long ago you mapped/updated it :( can you resurrect it and make the other diffs pls?
Topic Starter
Alumetorz

loloplayer420 wrote:

So long ago you mapped/updated it :( can you resurrect it and make the other diffs pls?
sure, but i'll try ranking "farewell to today" first
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.