Cracking Idea Mafia [Game Over]

posted
Total Posts
show more
metal sonic1
baaaaa
metal sonic1

Xiz wrote:

Kinda sucks I got put in as a town without my power with people scumreading me so hard

Hey town, promise me once i flip town you kill sonic? He's playing like shit and shouldn't get away with this lmfao
Masons are allowed to get away with anything :^)

I was in this game for pieguy and pie is gone.. So

I am just playing for fun

Contrary to popular belief I am actually having fun

Maybe at the expense of the cake but I don't really care
metal sonic1
The reason why this is mildly fun because it is similar in style and time deadlines as my home site for mafia

I can't stand those 24 deadlines nuh uh
metal sonic1
vote: navi

Poe
Batujitsu
I have chat restrictions
//bakes potato-pie
Sakura
This is getting boring.
metal sonic1
vote back navi and maybe his flip will cure the boredom
Navizel
hammering in 5 mins.
Navizel
Vote: ms1
Topic Starter
Zexion
Votecount 4.2 (Final)
metal sonic1 [4] - Batujitsu, Xiz, Sakura, Navizel (Lynch!)
Navizel [1] - metal sonic1
Xiz [0] -
Batujitsu [0] -
Hika [0] -
Sakura [0] -

No Lynch [0] -
Not Voting [1] - Hika
With 6 alive, it's 4 to lynch.

A lynch has been achieved. Scene coming soon™-
Topic Starter
Zexion
""It has to be him! There's no other way!"

And with that, I saw Metal Sonic dying. There was no epic battle or anything.

Althought he did seem to be important an important person in some way, as he was carrying some strange symbols and stuff nobody could figure out what was."

metal sonic1, Mason, was lynched with no fancy effects Day 4.

It is now Night 4. It will end 24 hours from this post, that is, January 20, 2:30 AM UTC.
If all players with night actions agree, night can end early.
Topic Starter
Zexion
"It was over. I didn't need to search for another body or take a trip arround the house, because they were right in front on me. Three of them, to be more precise. And now, it was my turn... to leave this world.

Right in the middle of the night, someone came into the library, apparently looking for something. Inmediately I noticed another person - a woman - following him in the shadows, but not only that, but a third person - another woman - stepped quietly into the room, following the previous stalker. As soon she catched up with the first woman, she stabbed her with knife on her backside.

The stabbed one was Sakura, a war veteran expert at following her targets. How could I have missed her before? How could Sakura miss that she was being followed? Was the murderer also an expert at stalking people?"

Sakura, Town Tracker, was stabbed Night 4.

"The fist person to enter the library noticed Sakura being stabbed and rushed to help her, little did he know that the killer had also a gun. A single shot was all it took to end his life. I remember his face when he was on the ground, Navizel. Rumors said he could smell anything from a mile away."

Navizel, Excellent Sense of Smell Townie, was engamed.

"I suddenly remembered there were two others too. Maybe if I stopped hiding I could help them overpower the killer. I hid for long enough - it was time to act. As soon as I heard footsteps outsisde the library, I rushed outside and dodged a bullet fired towards me, or so I thought.

I couldn't believe what I saw outside, in the main hall.

One of the people that remained outside was already dead. The shot wasn't fired agaist me at all in the library. The victim was the one that originaly shot the alien... I believe his name was Xiz. A man held a gun and laughed at his demise."

Xiz, 1-Shot Day Vigilante, was endgamed.

"The other was a murderer too, and seemed to be allied with the other one. I was done for. I should have escaped when I had the chance..."

...but in my very last moments, I could see their faces... who would have thought... it would end like this..."

Hika, Mafia Tracker, survived and won!
Batujitsu, Bulletproof Mafia Goon, survived and won!

Mafia wins!

Geez, stop killing my narrator guys...
Topic Starter
Zexion
Hey everyone, this is my second game and I'm glad it turned out... relatively well. Before saying anything else, I would like to thank every single player for keeping the game alive (on the most part) and specially all the replacements, because you all agreed to take part right away and keep the game flowing, and I didn't even had to send a second PM!. Thanks a lot, you guys are awesome!

Everything you need to know about the game is on this spreadsheet: (feel free to comment on anything)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Dead QT
Mafia and Alien factions may release their QT if they wish.

Mod notes:

1. Both mafias got replaced lol.
  2. I made two mistakes: the first one was not ending the game right after MS1 was lynched, since there was no way town could turn this arround unless scum decided not to kill anyone. The second one was the Skullmaster4 replace in the middle of the night, tho in my opinion he could still have done the nightkill if he had a partner. Even so, I won't do that again.
  3. I originaly thought the setup was strongly townsided, but town actually lost mislynching twice. I'm kinda suprised about this, but well, Idea setups tend to be unbalanced. Town lacked strong power roles other than informative ones like Clairvoyant and the Excellent sense of smell.
  4. This would have been even more scum-sided if Ace hadn't been killed right away, since could have had twice the kills per night.
  5. The Day 1 massclaim was really weird. I didn't see any positive stuff from it, or you guys do? Both mafia fakeclaimed as usual and never got found out.
  6. When pieguyn send his choices, he claimed he would "mindfuck everyone". I'd say mission complete.
  7. I was expecting Jess to pick the psychomagnet and target Dake. That would have been really overpowered. (And a Grey Goo's dream come true).
  8. Speaking about Dake, he was really unlucky picking Grey Goo this game. Not only he had Navi finding out right away there was a goo, but there were very few night actions that could actually target him.
  9. Funfact: Endgame flavour was based on Sakura's target.
  10. Funfact #2: On day 1, all the math theorems I posted were based on university calculus. The ones I passed, at least. I still have to take numeric analysis.
  11. Funfact #3: My idea was to eventually access the computer I talked a lot on the votecounts and start posting... no wait, I'll reserve that idea for a future game.
  12. I could say more but those are more like personal opinions about plays and stuff, not a lot to do with the modding.
Thanks a lot for playing! As usual, please say anything you want to help me improve for the next time.
Batujitsu

Jesszi wrote:

Batu the idiot :3
lmao
Frostings
NO

NOO

:)
Frostings
Hika was my top scumread this game :( NEVER TRUST META GOTTA FOLLOW MY HEART

Also, now that I'm reflecting back on this game, how on earth did Batu survive two lynch cycles AND HOW DID I DIE BEFORE HE DID

I think I played too defensively and didn't put enough pressure :(
The only time I got really aggressive was against Hika Day2 'cause I was certain I caught her scum, but had doubts because of the pieguyn meta thing
PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS PICK MAFIA WHEN GIVEN THE CHOICEEE ARGHH (except me, I'll always pick VT :))
Frostings
Fun game though, it might have helped if I picked CV over VT :)
But then I wouldn't have had as much fun
Sakura
Fun Fact: I actually started suspecting Hika when she targeted me, but then i was operating on the assumption of 1 mafia and went like "nah"
Navizel
what
Frostings
I don't think there's any big motive for town to fakeclaim for so long, especially fakeclaiming JK which is already a really powerful role and would be NKd asap
Also when Hika hinted at her investigative role, why would she target Sakura then? Why not the prime suspects going into the Day

Zexion wrote:

The Day 1 massclaim was really weird. I didn't see any positive stuff from it, or you guys do? Both mafia fakeclaimed as usual and never got found out.
I think claims was alright. It would have been of massive benefit to town if we had more methods of confirming them though. Eventually though the fakeclaims would get outed, like it did with Dake, and should have with Hika
pieguyn
sorry i flaked... i thought i would have enough time but my RL got fucked over shortly after the game started and i didn't have enough time for any of my games. > <

i'm glad to see Hika was able to win despite me having (fake) claimed before she came into the game. replacing in with that kind of situation is very difficult.
Frostings
*shakes fists angrily*
Sakura

GuyInFreezer wrote:

Sakura

Do you really think pie would ditch town to get scumrole?
(The only reason i never pushed pie slot more)
:(
Hika
all i got to say is
Hika
l o l
-[Jess]-

Batujitsu wrote:

Jesszi wrote:

Batu the idiot :3
lmao
*you idiot
Hika
ez game ez life -iraffer
-[Jess]-
I want to see the scum qt
Hika
DakeDekaane
No goo invasion is to blame on my bad luck ;_;

Still fun game.
Hika
ps: i shouldn't have targeted sakura i was supposed to target batu but he told me to target her and i got scared as fuck when she said she was surprised
because if i targeted her, in reality she wouldn't get a result, correct?
so she should have known pie's claim was fake :p

i wasnt sure if i wanted to play cause of fake claim but it was worth it.
Hika
and sorry DD, I had to out you because I had a feeling )))):
DakeDekaane
^Also I was thinking on a possible Hika + Sakura due that, lol.

Me on Dead QT wrote:

Batu for MVP.
metal sonic1
Well then. Game was too scum sided. Town should not lose after mislynching only twice.
metal sonic1
Well I'm glad I was sheeping Sakura all the way

Except when she was wrong
metal sonic1
So I guess I did have fun. Thanks sakura. Thanks osumafia. And thanks pie (alto your flake was sad)
metal sonic1
Wait drezi was scum the entire time?!

Jesus fuck
metal sonic1
lots of talk in the scum qt wanting to kill me lol

Hoo boy
Sakura

metal sonic1 wrote:

Well then. Game was too scum sided. Town should not lose after mislynching only twice.
That's what you get on the idea mafia games, since it only requires that town has at least half of the playerlist.
I do hope you play more games here tho, i miss playing with you.
metal sonic1
aww ok <3 I will join a next game

Please send advertisements via Skype! since pieguy is mafia flaky :<