Yuuzuki Tsubaki - midnight cookie

posted
Total Posts
35
show more
Topic Starter
[REOL]

Potato-chii wrote:

Hi, from my queue :D

GENERAL
Maybe make the hitsound louder. Can barely hear it. i think hitsound is fine

EASY
I think there are too many short sliders (at the start). Easy diffs usually have mostly sliders that are two beats long and a few of shorter ones. changed some sliders
00:27:765 (1) 00:29:076 (1) – Maybe make these longer so they ends at the next white tick. done
01:10:388 (2,3) – It somehow feels awkward here. changed
01:24:158 (5) – It looks better if you curve it upwards a bit. done
01:30:716 (1) – It’d be better if you put this in the middle. Circles after a spinner in easy diffs are usually placed in the middle or at least close. done

NORMAL
Lessen the AR. Normals have AR 5 or below. changed to 5
00:42:847 (5) – Maybe move this away from 00:42:027 (3) a little more. changed now a bit more distance between them

HARD
00:02:847 (3) – Needs some work on this part. The red tick before it can’t be ignored (that sound in that tick is really disturbing if there's nothing to hit there). changed i think this part feels now better
01:11:699 (1,2,3,4) – Players will find these hit circles repetitive if you don’t put them in a certain interesting pattern. should be fine now
01:31:372 (2) – Curve this slider a little bit more upwards to match the shape of the previous slider end’s shape. Makes it look more interesting. done
That’s all. Sorry if this didn’t help, I’m still learning how to mod. Thanks for visiting my queue :D
done thx for mod :)
hanyuu_nanodesu
Hey, from my modding Q

Red : unrankable issue
Blue : highly suggested to fix
Black : normal suggestion
Green : random comment
Bold : slightly more important than others

[General]
  1. Song setup -> design, disable widescreen support, it's unnecessary since you don't have storyboard.
  2. You can put the preview point here 01:13:995 to catch the cute phrase before the chorus too :D

[Easy]
  1. AR 4 would do and would make a better spread since Normal's AR is 5 (+1 from Easy) but Hard's AR is 8 (+3 from Normal) and that's not a really good spread. So, AR 4 would be better.
  2. 00:14:650 (4) - Place this higher a bit for a better flow from (3). And since you're moving that, better move the entire pattern too (00:14:650 (4,5,6) - ) http://puu.sh/mCAZL/a614d1d15f.jpg
  3. 00:14:650 (4,5) - Well, a little bit, if you don't know. If you make this kind of pattern where a circle (or a slider's head or tail) is placed at the middle of a slider's body, it would be better to blanket it. What blanket mean is "cover" the circle (or slider) completely with the slider's body. You can do it easily by using the approach circle as guide. Example : notice the difference, before : http://puu.sh/mCB5f/025197882e.jpg after: http://puu.sh/mCB6A/f895136089.jpg The pattern would look much neater that way. I'll only tell you this time, but there are still pretty much imperfect blanket shape at your map so try to self mod and fix them yourself okay :3 Example 00:12:027 (1,2) - (with (1)'s slider end this time), 00:17:273 (1,2) - , 00:18:913 (3,4) - , 00:35:634 (1,2) - and some more.
  4. 00:14:650 (4,6) - For pattern like this, you better use symmetrical pattern. Which mean you use the same slider shape, but you rotate it so it would oppose each other. To do it, just delete the current (6) and make a new one by copy-pasting (4) and then press ctrl+> twice. If the head facing the other way, like this : http://puu.sh/mCBgU/edc52829c1.jpg just press ctrl+g and that should fix it ;)
  5. 00:18:913 (3) - Another basic. Actually, you can make slider wave anyway you like, doing it like this is not wrong either, but it can look better. Slider waves are supposed to be curvy and to do a perfect (mean better) curve, you can do it like this http://puu.sh/mCBkQ/7744e32690.jpg or http://puu.sh/mCBme/6e3abfa377.jpg or anyway else you like. Personally I prefer the first technique since it's easier and still looks good :3 Ah, fixing the slider shape might ruin the blanket with (2)'s head so maybe you have to adjust and reposition (3) a bit.
  6. 00:19:896 (4,6) - These together don't really look good imo :/ they're so close together and almost overlapped. Furthermore, I think the 1/1 reverse slider here 00:21:208 (6) - don't really fit because there's a long sound there. The sound is different from here 00:15:962 (6) - so you don't have to use the same rhythm. I suggest to use single (with no reverse) long slider, you can end it here 00:21:863 like you currently do or here 00:22:191 since the sounds end there. I suggest the latter tho. You can do the placing like this http://puu.sh/mCBB7/e614994e77.jpg (I reposition (5) so it have better flow from (4)), sneak peek with the repositioned (1) for DS. http://puu.sh/mCBDF/3125dad7ce.jpg
  7. 00:23:831 (3) - Is the reverse at red tick really necessary? o-o I mean there's no significant sound at red tick so I don't think it's appropriate to add a reverse there. You better use a single 2/1 slider followed by a circle http://puu.sh/mCBIh/e282b8a54e.jpg or two 1/1 sliders http://puu.sh/mCBJF/8d44c9c2f9.jpg or a little bit variation to fit the vocal better http://puu.sh/mCBKY/1a499bbb65.jpg :3
  8. 00:27:437 I highly suggest to add a note here or add a reverse to 00:26:781 (6) - to support the sound here since it sure feels empty without anything here while there's a noticeable sound.
  9. 00:30:388 (1) - This is kinda antiflow.... I don't really recommend this for Easy. You could simply make the flow better by pressing ctrl+g. Not only the flow from the previous slider, the flow to the next circles should be better too http://puu.sh/mCBSr/cf45bf36a4.jpg and that way nicer.
  10. 00:43:503 (5) - I highly suggest to NC here because of the change of the verse and music feels (going slow) BTW, at the previous recent rhythm, you NC-ed every 2 big white tick but this one has been more than 2, so consistency problem also encourage this.
  11. 00:48:421 Add a note, same reason as before ^ or simply extend 00:47:437 (9) - so it'll end there.
  12. 01:08:093 (4) - Really better to start this at red tick like you did here 01:05:634 (2) - since the big sound start there. Leave the polarity problem for this.
  13. 01:09:732 (1,2,3,4) - For this part, I suggest to follow the vocal and the big sound at red tick since that the main and big sound here so not following it, even though you stay at white tick rhythm, it feels off. It's alright to use some 1/2 rhythm for Easy if necessary. Rhythm example http://puu.sh/mCCdp/a81899d02b.jpg or use the same simple rhythm as the ranked version http://puu.sh/mCCkt/6fb27ec7ae.jpg (I don't even think of this, maybe that mapper is a genius :D)
  14. 01:13:011 (1) - I don't think NC here necessary since the music don't really change. Not really too significant very big sound either. So I think it should be better to use the same combo.
  15. 01:18:585 (2,3) - Try to swap (ctrl+g) these. It should sound better since the vocal here 01:18:913 would be perfectly supported by a single slider instead of got mixed with circle. Furthermore, starting a reverse slider here 01:18:913 would emphasize the big sound at big white tick better instead of using reverse http://puu.sh/mCCqq/19c21358e4.jpg
  16. 01:24:814 (1) - I think you better just map this part instead of using spinner. But if you insist on using spinner, I highly suggest to start the spinner here 01:25:470 (keep it end at where it's currently) and map the empty part with 1/1 slider or two circles http://puu.sh/mCCwM/a9b827dccb.jpg

Whoa that's pretty much x-x
But I still feel not enough since it's only one diff.... But I have to study now T-T
Maybe I'll check later if I have time, or tomorrow. But there's a chance I won't recheck this again so don't expect too much.
For now, I'll end this here~

Oh yeah, a little note. If this is your first map, it's actually pretty good; the rhythms are pretty nice and consistent, should be sufficient for ranking but what need improvement is placing. Make sure you fix every blanket problems you find in your self mod and try to find some information about: slider shape, placement, and flow. If you're good at that, than this map is good.

Good luck ^^
hanyuu_nanodesu
Heya I'm back
No kudos for this post since this is a recheck

[Normal]
  1. HP 4 and OD 4 will works. Especially OD since it went to 5 in Hard so it would be Easy 3, Normal 4 (+1), Hard 5 (+1)
  2. Still same blanket suggestion as Easy
  3. 00:18:257 (1) - Is the NC here really necessary? .-. there's no really big sound here so I think you better use the same combo. NC here instead 00:19:896 (3) -
  4. 00:29:076 (1) - Eh, you sure about this? o-o it might be a bit tricky for Normal imo... Furthermore it kinda overlap so it don't look really good either. The flow not that good as well... I suggest to head it to the left, like http://puu.sh/mCNoZ/2cf8342889.jpg but if you insist to keep, at least try to adjust it a bit so 00:29:568 (2) - 's head would stack with 00:27:765 (1) - 's http://puu.sh/mCNs7/5691bc510f.jpg
  5. 00:34:978 (5,6,7) - Wow, this would pretty hard to hit because of the poor flow xD I suggest to smooth the flow a bit with changing the position, like http://puu.sh/mCNEq/41db8f8e9a.jpg can't really be that smooth because of 00:34:158 (3) - and 00:35:634 (1) - 's current shape. Maybe you should change them a bit... for (3) : http://puu.sh/mCNHz/405fb45483.jpg for (1) : http://puu.sh/mCNIP/d07adc2e46.jpg
  6. 00:36:781 (3,4) - Move and rotate a bit for better flow http://puu.sh/mCNOm/6af14d0c52.jpg
  7. 00:51:372 (1,2) - Well, looks pretty good, I like this kind of overlap, but you really better avoid these for Normal :/
  8. 01:05:470 Since this is Normal, maybe add a circle here for a better polarity and to support the vocal (?)
  9. 01:04:486 (1,3) - You could use 1/1 reverse slider to support these better too :D
  10. 01:08:093 (4) - I highly suggest to start this at red tick like you previously do since the sound fall there. (you can add circle before it as I suggest above too ^ :) )
  11. 01:09:732 (1,2,3,4,1) - Change this rhythm to support the big sound here 01:10:880 and here 01:12:191 Because currently you are completely ignoring it -,- Example : http://puu.sh/mCObG/97c41c042c.jpg
  12. 01:17:273 (1) - Don't do this T^T the sound at big white tick is very big, it should be clickable. Start a 1/1 slider at big white tick. Add circle or 1/2 slider here 01:17:273 to support the vocal http://puu.sh/mCOkj/b426b0ea01.jpg don't forget to add finish at head btw.
  13. 01:20:880 (2,3) - Eh, blanketing it very near like this is pretty hard to read imo, especially for Normal player.... I suggest to just place it at head http://puu.sh/mCOsB/8533aa7fed.jpg
  14. 01:22:847 (1) - Eh o-o this should be way better http://puu.sh/mCOxz/41d0e6575c.jpg
  15. 01:24:814 (1) - Same suggestion as Easy about starting this here 01:25:470
  16. Placement got better, but flow still can be improved. And pretty much overlap problem .-.

[Hard]
  1. I think AR 7 or 7.5 would make a better spread.... The Hard is not that dense so the AR don't need to be too fast.
  2. HP 5 will work too
  3. 00:04:158 (6) - NC here instead of here 00:05:470 (1) -
  4. 00:03:831 (5,6) - And why are these so close together? o-o a 1/1 pattern should be further apart than 1/2 pattern except for some case... And I don't think this case count .-.
  5. Wait... you turned distance snap on right? .-.
  6. 00:13:339 (6) - For this case, stay off of big white tick since there's no really sound there. The big sound altered here instead 00:13:175 so you better just start the slider there. http://puu.sh/mCP4i/4d43b8a8f5.jpg
  7. 00:15:634 (4,7) - Sorta nazi mod : stack these heads.
  8. 00:31:699 (5,6,7) - For Hard, maybe you could leave this as a single pattern. You could make it by simply change 00:31:372 (4) - to 1/2 slider so it don't get mixed with the trio circles 00:31:699 (5,6,7) -
  9. 00:34:486 Unlike here 00:35:470 that has no sound, this part have sound here so you better just map it by adding a circle.
  10. 00:39:404 ^ I highly suggest it this time because there's a very noticeable vocal.
  11. 00:45:142 (5) - I don't recommend multi reverse 1/2 slider like this tho because it's most of the time hard to read... It's not really fit the song too especially because the big sound here 00:45:470 It should be better if you use several 1/2 sliders or maybe this rhythm to fit the vocal better http://puu.sh/mCPtu/ded8ed0df1.jpg
  12. 00:48:257 Very noticeable drum sound!!! Add a note!!!!
  13. 00:48:749 (1,2) - Make much more sense if these were swapped (ctrl+g) since the long sound starts here 00:48:749 so it would be better to be supported with slider instead of circle. If you change, let the circle stacked with the next slider's head since it fit very well.
  14. 00:52:355 (1) - Why I oppose this: 1st I don't recommend multi reverse for slider longer than 1/4 beat (1/3 beat are exception because they are hard to hit) and the big sound is here 00:52:683 and nothing here 00:52:355 supporting them with the same slider reduce the emphasize for the big sound. So I suggest to start the slider here 00:52:683 remove one reverse and add a circle or 1/2 slider here 00:52:355 to support the clap http://puu.sh/mCPMs/f5c47a1e25.jpg that really should work better.
  15. 01:05:634 (2) - Wow, those anchor o-o Well. I think instead of making it straight with those amazing anchors, you better make it kinda curved to blanket (1)'s tail ^^""""
  16. 01:08:093 (4) - Same suggestion as Easy and Normal, start this at red tick.
  17. 01:12:191 Better start the multi reverse slider here and add more reverse to fill the empty part. At least slider would emphasize it better.
  18. 01:15:634 (4,5,6) - Ctrl+g these, should work better.
  19. 01:21:372 (5,1) - ^
  20. 01:35:634 Add a note, drum sound
  21. 01:29:732 (6) - Well, maybe you better NC here since the sound this slider following is different from the previous notes.

Okay, that's all, I'll end this here ^^
Good luck :D
Topic Starter
[REOL]

hanyuu_nanodesu wrote:

Hey, from my modding Q

Red : unrankable issue
Blue : highly suggested to fix
Black : normal suggestion
Green : random comment
Bold : slightly more important than others

[General]
  1. Song setup -> design, disable widescreen support, it's unnecessary since you don't have storyboard.
  2. You can put the preview point here 01:13:995 to catch the cute phrase before the chorus too :D

[Easy]
  1. AR 4 would do and would make a better spread since Normal's AR is 5 (+1 from Easy) but Hard's AR is 8 (+3 from Normal) and that's not a really good spread. So, AR 4 would be better.
  2. 00:14:650 (4) - Place this higher a bit for a better flow from (3). And since you're moving that, better move the entire pattern too (00:14:650 (4,5,6) - ) http://puu.sh/mCAZL/a614d1d15f.jpg
  3. 00:14:650 (4,5) - Well, a little bit, if you don't know. If you make this kind of pattern where a circle (or a slider's head or tail) is placed at the middle of a slider's body, it would be better to blanket it. What blanket mean is "cover" the circle (or slider) completely with the slider's body. You can do it easily by using the approach circle as guide. Example : notice the difference, before : http://puu.sh/mCB5f/025197882e.jpg after: http://puu.sh/mCB6A/f895136089.jpg The pattern would look much neater that way. I'll only tell you this time, but there are still pretty much imperfect blanket shape at your map so try to self mod and fix them yourself okay :3 Example 00:12:027 (1,2) - (with (1)'s slider end this time), 00:17:273 (1,2) - , 00:18:913 (3,4) - , 00:35:634 (1,2) - and some more.
  4. 00:14:650 (4,6) - For pattern like this, you better use symmetrical pattern. Which mean you use the same slider shape, but you rotate it so it would oppose each other. To do it, just delete the current (6) and make a new one by copy-pasting (4) and then press ctrl+> twice. If the head facing the other way, like this : http://puu.sh/mCBgU/edc52829c1.jpg just press ctrl+g and that should fix it ;)
  5. 00:18:913 (3) - Another basic. Actually, you can make slider wave anyway you like, doing it like this is not wrong either, but it can look better. Slider waves are supposed to be curvy and to do a perfect (mean better) curve, you can do it like this http://puu.sh/mCBkQ/7744e32690.jpg or http://puu.sh/mCBme/6e3abfa377.jpg or anyway else you like. Personally I prefer the first technique since it's easier and still looks good :3 Ah, fixing the slider shape might ruin the blanket with (2)'s head so maybe you have to adjust and reposition (3) a bit.
  6. 00:19:896 (4,6) - These together don't really look good imo :/ they're so close together and almost overlapped. Furthermore, I think the 1/1 reverse slider here 00:21:208 (6) - don't really fit because there's a long sound there. The sound is different from here 00:15:962 (6) - so you don't have to use the same rhythm. I suggest to use single (with no reverse) long slider, you can end it here 00:21:863 like you currently do or here 00:22:191 since the sounds end there. I suggest the latter tho. You can do the placing like this http://puu.sh/mCBB7/e614994e77.jpg (I reposition (5) so it have better flow from (4)), sneak peek with the repositioned (1) for DS. http://puu.sh/mCBDF/3125dad7ce.jpg
  7. 00:23:831 (3) - Is the reverse at red tick really necessary? o-o I mean there's no significant sound at red tick so I don't think it's appropriate to add a reverse there. You better use a single 2/1 slider followed by a circle http://puu.sh/mCBIh/e282b8a54e.jpg or two 1/1 sliders http://puu.sh/mCBJF/8d44c9c2f9.jpg or a little bit variation to fit the vocal better http://puu.sh/mCBKY/1a499bbb65.jpg :3
  8. 00:27:437 I highly suggest to add a note here or add a reverse to 00:26:781 (6) - to support the sound here since it sure feels empty without anything here while there's a noticeable sound.
  9. 00:30:388 (1) - This is kinda antiflow.... I don't really recommend this for Easy. You could simply make the flow better by pressing ctrl+g. Not only the flow from the previous slider, the flow to the next circles should be better too http://puu.sh/mCBSr/cf45bf36a4.jpg and that way nicer.
  10. 00:43:503 (5) - I highly suggest to NC here because of the change of the verse and music feels (going slow) BTW, at the previous recent rhythm, you NC-ed every 2 big white tick but this one has been more than 2, so consistency problem also encourage this.
  11. 00:48:421 Add a note, same reason as before ^ or simply extend 00:47:437 (9) - so it'll end there.
  12. 01:08:093 (4) - Really better to start this at red tick like you did here 01:05:634 (2) - since the big sound start there. Leave the polarity problem for this.
  13. 01:09:732 (1,2,3,4) - For this part, I suggest to follow the vocal and the big sound at red tick since that the main and big sound here so not following it, even though you stay at white tick rhythm, it feels off. It's alright to use some 1/2 rhythm for Easy if necessary. Rhythm example http://puu.sh/mCCdp/a81899d02b.jpg or use the same simple rhythm as the ranked version http://puu.sh/mCCkt/6fb27ec7ae.jpg (I don't even think of this, maybe that mapper is a genius :D)
  14. 01:13:011 (1) - I don't think NC here necessary since the music don't really change. Not really too significant very big sound either. So I think it should be better to use the same combo.
  15. 01:18:585 (2,3) - Try to swap (ctrl+g) these. It should sound better since the vocal here 01:18:913 would be perfectly supported by a single slider instead of got mixed with circle. Furthermore, starting a reverse slider here 01:18:913 would emphasize the big sound at big white tick better instead of using reverse http://puu.sh/mCCqq/19c21358e4.jpg
  16. 01:24:814 (1) - I think you better just map this part instead of using spinner. But if you insist on using spinner, I highly suggest to start the spinner here 01:25:470 (keep it end at where it's currently) and map the empty part with 1/1 slider or two circles http://puu.sh/mCCwM/a9b827dccb.jpg

Whoa that's pretty much x-x
But I still feel not enough since it's only one diff.... But I have to study now T-T
Maybe I'll check later if I have time, or tomorrow. But there's a chance I won't recheck this again so don't expect too much.
For now, I'll end this here~

Oh yeah, a little note. If this is your first map, it's actually pretty good; the rhythms are pretty nice and consistent, should be sufficient for ranking but what need improvement is placing. Make sure you fix every blanket problems you find in your self mod and try to find some information about: slider shape, placement, and flow. If you're good at that, than this map is good.

Good luck ^^

hanyuu_nanodesu wrote:

Heya I'm back
No kudos for this post since this is a recheck

[Normal]
  1. HP 4 and OD 4 will works. Especially OD since it went to 5 in Hard so it would be Easy 3, Normal 4 (+1), Hard 5 (+1)
  2. Still same blanket suggestion as Easy
  3. 00:18:257 (1) - Is the NC here really necessary? .-. there's no really big sound here so I think you better use the same combo. NC here instead 00:19:896 (3) -
  4. 00:29:076 (1) - Eh, you sure about this? o-o it might be a bit tricky for Normal imo... Furthermore it kinda overlap so it don't look really good either. The flow not that good as well... I suggest to head it to the left, like http://puu.sh/mCNoZ/2cf8342889.jpg but if you insist to keep, at least try to adjust it a bit so 00:29:568 (2) - 's head would stack with 00:27:765 (1) - 's http://puu.sh/mCNs7/5691bc510f.jpg
  5. 00:34:978 (5,6,7) - Wow, this would pretty hard to hit because of the poor flow xD I suggest to smooth the flow a bit with changing the position, like http://puu.sh/mCNEq/41db8f8e9a.jpg can't really be that smooth because of 00:34:158 (3) - and 00:35:634 (1) - 's current shape. Maybe you should change them a bit... for (3) : http://puu.sh/mCNHz/405fb45483.jpg for (1) : http://puu.sh/mCNIP/d07adc2e46.jpg
  6. 00:36:781 (3,4) - Move and rotate a bit for better flow http://puu.sh/mCNOm/6af14d0c52.jpg
  7. 00:51:372 (1,2) - Well, looks pretty good, I like this kind of overlap, but you really better avoid these for Normal :/
  8. 01:05:470 Since this is Normal, maybe add a circle here for a better polarity and to support the vocal (?)
  9. 01:04:486 (1,3) - You could use 1/1 reverse slider to support these better too :D
  10. 01:08:093 (4) - I highly suggest to start this at red tick like you previously do since the sound fall there. (you can add circle before it as I suggest above too ^ :) )
  11. 01:09:732 (1,2,3,4,1) - Change this rhythm to support the big sound here 01:10:880 and here 01:12:191 Because currently you are completely ignoring it -,- Example : http://puu.sh/mCObG/97c41c042c.jpg
  12. 01:17:273 (1) - Don't do this T^T the sound at big white tick is very big, it should be clickable. Start a 1/1 slider at big white tick. Add circle or 1/2 slider here 01:17:273 to support the vocal http://puu.sh/mCOkj/b426b0ea01.jpg don't forget to add finish at head btw.
  13. 01:20:880 (2,3) - Eh, blanketing it very near like this is pretty hard to read imo, especially for Normal player.... I suggest to just place it at head http://puu.sh/mCOsB/8533aa7fed.jpg
  14. 01:22:847 (1) - Eh o-o this should be way better http://puu.sh/mCOxz/41d0e6575c.jpg
  15. 01:24:814 (1) - Same suggestion as Easy about starting this here 01:25:470
  16. Placement got better, but flow still can be improved. And pretty much overlap problem .-.

[Hard]
  1. I think AR 7 or 7.5 would make a better spread.... The Hard is not that dense so the AR don't need to be too fast.
  2. HP 5 will work too
  3. 00:04:158 (6) - NC here instead of here 00:05:470 (1) -
  4. 00:03:831 (5,6) - And why are these so close together? o-o a 1/1 pattern should be further apart than 1/2 pattern except for some case... And I don't think this case count .-.
  5. Wait... you turned distance snap on right? .-.
  6. 00:13:339 (6) - For this case, stay off of big white tick since there's no really sound there. The big sound altered here instead 00:13:175 so you better just start the slider there. http://puu.sh/mCP4i/4d43b8a8f5.jpg
  7. 00:15:634 (4,7) - Sorta nazi mod : stack these heads.
  8. 00:31:699 (5,6,7) - For Hard, maybe you could leave this as a single pattern. You could make it by simply change 00:31:372 (4) - to 1/2 slider so it don't get mixed with the trio circles 00:31:699 (5,6,7) -
  9. 00:34:486 Unlike here 00:35:470 that has no sound, this part have sound here so you better just map it by adding a circle.
  10. 00:39:404 ^ I highly suggest it this time because there's a very noticeable vocal.
  11. 00:45:142 (5) - I don't recommend multi reverse 1/2 slider like this tho because it's most of the time hard to read... It's not really fit the song too especially because the big sound here 00:45:470 It should be better if you use several 1/2 sliders or maybe this rhythm to fit the vocal better http://puu.sh/mCPtu/ded8ed0df1.jpg
  12. 00:48:257 Very noticeable drum sound!!! Add a note!!!!
  13. 00:48:749 (1,2) - Make much more sense if these were swapped (ctrl+g) since the long sound starts here 00:48:749 so it would be better to be supported with slider instead of circle. If you change, let the circle stacked with the next slider's head since it fit very well.
  14. 00:52:355 (1) - Why I oppose this: 1st I don't recommend multi reverse for slider longer than 1/4 beat (1/3 beat are exception because they are hard to hit) and the big sound is here 00:52:683 and nothing here 00:52:355 supporting them with the same slider reduce the emphasize for the big sound. So I suggest to start the slider here 00:52:683 remove one reverse and add a circle or 1/2 slider here 00:52:355 to support the clap http://puu.sh/mCPMs/f5c47a1e25.jpg that really should work better.
  15. 01:05:634 (2) - Wow, those anchor o-o Well. I think instead of making it straight with those amazing anchors, you better make it kinda curved to blanket (1)'s tail ^^""""
  16. 01:08:093 (4) - Same suggestion as Easy and Normal, start this at red tick.
  17. 01:12:191 Better start the multi reverse slider here and add more reverse to fill the empty part. At least slider would emphasize it better.
  18. 01:15:634 (4,5,6) - Ctrl+g these, should work better.
  19. 01:21:372 (5,1) - ^
  20. 01:35:634 Add a note, drum sound
  21. 01:29:732 (6) - Well, maybe you better NC here since the sound this slider following is different from the previous notes.

Okay, that's all, I'll end this here ^^
Good luck :D

I still try to improve in placing for this map ( all diffs ) in next few days.


That's a lot and i'm finally done. I think i changed all you mentioned since i'm new to mapping this took me a bit of time ( and i wasn't much online ) but now i'm done.
I wanna say thanks for your mod but not only for modding, you helped me a lot learning new things and that's why i wanna say thanks again.
Really good mod thx :)
deadpon3
midnight:
00:01:536 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,1,2) - Well, these sliders are copy/paste and placed weirdly. You could add some cool shapes here.
00:12:027 (1,2) - 1 can be curved and moved closer to the right side of 2.
00:13:339 (4) - Make this one a single slider and add another note.
00:13:831 (1,2,3) - It does not need to be 100% stacked.
00:18:749 (9,1) - You can move the slider higher.
00:25:306 (2,3,4) - Try making it a triangle.
00:26:126 (6) - You can place it like this:
00:26:617 (8,9,10) - New combo should be here, also move it from previous slider a bit.
00:26:945 (1,2,3) - Space it a little.
00:27:765 (1,2) - You can replace slider with reverse + a note for 2 sliders.
00:34:322 (1) - Too many reverses.
00:36:945 (1) - Same here.
00:39:568 (1) - And here.
00:56:617 (1,2,3) - Curve the sliders.
01:21:044 (7,8) - Circle is too far away from slider, especially that it comes after jumps, and the slider is fast and long.
01:34:814 (10) - New combo.
Topic Starter
[REOL]

deadpon3 wrote:

midnight:
00:01:536 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1,2,3,4,1,2) - Well, these sliders are copy/paste and placed weirdly. You could add some cool shapes here. agree now better placed
00:12:027 (1,2) - 1 can be curved and moved closer to the right side of 2. changed
00:13:339 (4) - Make this one a single slider and add another note. changed
00:13:831 (1,2,3) - It does not need to be 100% stacked. i changed some more triples all over the map
00:18:749 (9,1) - You can move the slider higher. changed
00:25:306 (2,3,4) - Try making it a triangle. changed
00:26:126 (6) - You can place it like this:^
00:26:617 (8,9,10) - New combo should be here, also move it from previous slider a bit. idk why but when i click link it shows me something about sec 27 but i got what you mean and changed this too
00:26:945 (1,2,3) - Space it a little. same shows me another time but i got this too :)
00:27:765 (1,2) - You can replace slider with reverse + a note for 2 sliders. changed
00:34:322 (1) - Too many reverses.i already knew this and changed it but didn't uploud yet now its changed
00:36:945 (1) - Same here.^
00:39:568 (1) - And here.^
00:56:617 (1,2,3) - Curve the sliders.
01:21:044 (7,8) - Circle is too far away from slider, especially that it comes after jumps, and the slider is fast and long. changed
01:34:814 (10) - New combo. switched note 9 and 10 and NC
Thx for mod :D
TheProsecutor
hi from modreqs

midnight:

00:38:257 (1,2,3,4) - This was weird to read maybe just me
00:40:880 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - I feel this pattern works better if you rotated it by selection centre about 60
01:24:322 (1) - This looks better if you move it x:204 y:132
01:29:732 (3) - I dont hear a sound here
01:33:995 (5,6,7) - With the how the music sounds here I think a short stream would be better than jumps

Sorry such a short mod it's all that stood out for me. Good luck :) .
Topic Starter
[REOL]

TheProsecutor wrote:

hi from modreqs

midnight:

00:38:257 (1,2,3,4) - This was weird to read maybe just me i feel same ~ changed
00:40:880 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8) - I feel this pattern works better if you rotated it by selection centre about 60 changed ~ feels better to play for me now i like it :)
01:24:322 (1) - This looks better if you move it x:204 y:132 changed
01:29:732 (3) - I dont hear a sound here i can hear the sound i think it's just you?
01:33:995 (5,6,7) - With the how the music sounds here I think a short stream would be better than jumps changed ~ 5 note stream there feels good

Sorry such a short mod it's all that stood out for me. Good luck :) .
finally someone mod midnight diff thx :D
moonlightleaf
ya ! another one ver~ Flandre merry me plz :)

i think your diff: Hard Lunatic M(m)idnight should end at 01:30:716 (after this , empty is ok) , as you do in Easy Normal
since your map is not the full ver. , suddenly end at 01:40:880 is confused ,also there is a rule : the all diff's end should be the same if the diff is mapping by Creator Own

Combo 1 is green ,since bg has no green ,maybe you should change another , how about pink? i like it

The red is unrankable , you must fix them

good luck :)
Topic Starter
[REOL]

moonlightleaf wrote:

ya ! another one ver~ Flandre merry me plz :)

i think your diff: Hard Lunatic M(m)idnight should end at 01:30:716 (after this , empty is ok) , as you do in Easy Normal
since your map is not the full ver. , suddenly end at 01:40:880 is confused ,also there is a rule : the all diff's end should be the same if the diff is mapping by Creator Own changed all diffs end now 01:30:716

Combo 1 is green ,since bg has no green ,maybe you should change another , how about pink? i like it changed color to pink

The red is unrankable , you must fix them

good luck :)
thx :D
DTM9 Nowa
Hello!
From #modreqs

______________________________________________________________________
Offical NC witch hunt mod

Midnight

00:20:798 - You could put a note here and connect the triples into a single 7-note stream
01:29:732 (3) - I think the ending would sound better without this note

00:05:470 (1) - Remove NC
00:05:962 (2) - NC
00:13:831 (1) - Remove NC
00:15:798 (7) - NC
00:18:257 (5) - Maybe NC (?)
If you did that ^ Remove this NC 00:18:913 (1) -
00:20:552 (1,1) - Remove NC
00:30:060 (1) - Remove NC
00:30:388 (3) - NC
00:33:011 (2) - NC
00:34:322 (1) - Remove NC
00:36:945 (1) - ^
00:39:568 (1) - ^
00:42:027 (8) - Maybe NC here
If you did that ^ Remove this NC 00:42:519 (1) -
00:44:814 (1) - Remove NC
00:46:290 (7) - NC
00:46:290 (7) - Maybe NC here
00:50:060 (6) - NC
00:50:880 (1) - Remove NC
00:51:372 (6) - NC
00:54:978 (1) - Remove NC
00:57:929 (1) - ^
01:00:224 (1) - ^
01:01:863 (1) - NC
01:02:519 (1) - Remove NC
01:03:011 (1,1) - Unnecessary NC's
01:10:880 (4) - NC
01:16:126 (6) - ^
01:16:781 (1) - Remove NC
01:18:585 (1) - ^
01:18:913 (3) - NC
01:19:896 (1) - Remove NC
01:20:224 (3) - NC
01:21:208 (7) - ^
01:22:191 (1) - Unnecessary NC
01:24:322 (1) - ^
Lunatic

You could add some action from here 00:01:536 - to here 00:05:470 - (like on Midnight and Hard)
00:41:863 (7) - Personally i'd fix the DS on this slider somehow but it's fine like that too. (It would be easier to hit after the jumps)
01:24:978 - Maybe a note here? (and a new combo)

00:13:175 (5) - NC
00:13:831 (1) - Remove NC
00:14:486 (1) - ^
00:14:650 (2) - NC
00:15:306 (1) - Remove NC
00:17:929 (1) - ^
00:18:913 (1) - ^
00:23:339 (1) - ^
00:23:831 (1) - ^
00:23:995 (2) - NC
00:24:650 (1) - Remove NC
00:26:617 (5) - NC
00:26:781 (1) - Remove NC
00:28:749 (5) - NC
00:46:781 (1) - Remove NC
00:55:634 (1,1) - Remove NC
01:02:847 (1) - Remove NC if you feel like
01:11:044 (6) - NC
01:12:191 (10) - ^
01:12:355 (1) - Remove NC
01:16:126 (7) - NC
01:17:109 (1) - Remove NC
01:17:601 (3) - NC
01:18:749 (1) - Remove NC
01:18:913 (3) - NC
01:21:699 (8) - ^
01:22:027 (1) - Remove NC
01:22:847 (6) - NC
01:24:650 (1) - Remove NC
01:26:126 (1) - ^
01:26:781 (3) - NC

Hard

(Im too tired to do another HUGE NC witch hunt, Most likely other modders and BNs will help you with the combos)
00:18:913 (1) - Remove NC
00:19:896 (3) - NC
00:30:388 (3) - ^
00:31:699 (4,7) - ^

This slider 01:29:732 (1) - feels weird to click and i dont feel that it syncs with the melody so i suggest you'd try something like This

Normal

00:13:995 (1) - Remove NC
00:14:650 (2) - NC
00:50:060 (4) - ^

Easy

00:14:650 (4) - NC
00:19:896 (4) - ^
00:25:142 (5) - ^
00:59:240 (4) - ^

______________________________________________________________________
The mapset is wonderful
I hope this to get ranked asap

GOOD LUCK
Topic Starter
[REOL]

DTM9 Nowa wrote:

Hello!
From #modreqs

______________________________________________________________________
Offical NC witch hunt mod

Midnight

00:20:798 - You could put a note here and connect the triples into a single 7-note stream changed to 7 note stream
01:29:732 (3) - I think the ending would sound better without this note changed

00:05:470 (1) - Remove NC
00:05:962 (2) - NC
00:13:831 (1) - Remove NC
00:15:798 (7) - NC
00:18:257 (5) - Maybe NC (?)
If you did that ^ Remove this NC 00:18:913 (1) -
00:20:552 (1,1) - Remove NC
00:30:060 (1) - Remove NC
00:30:388 (3) - NC
00:33:011 (2) - NC
00:34:322 (1) - Remove NC
00:36:945 (1) - ^
00:39:568 (1) - ^
00:42:027 (8) - Maybe NC here
If you did that ^ Remove this NC 00:42:519 (1) -
00:44:814 (1) - Remove NC
00:46:290 (7) - NC
00:46:290 (7) - Maybe NC here
00:50:060 (6) - NC
00:50:880 (1) - Remove NC
00:51:372 (6) - NC
00:54:978 (1) - Remove NC
00:57:929 (1) - ^
01:00:224 (1) - ^
01:01:863 (1) - NC
01:02:519 (1) - Remove NC
01:03:011 (1,1) - Unnecessary NC's
01:10:880 (4) - NC
01:16:126 (6) - ^
01:16:781 (1) - Remove NC
01:18:585 (1) - ^
01:18:913 (3) - NC
01:19:896 (1) - Remove NC
01:20:224 (3) - NC
01:21:208 (7) - ^
01:22:191 (1) - Unnecessary NC
01:24:322 (1) - ^
Lunatic

You could add some action from here 00:01:536 - to here 00:05:470 - (like on Midnight and Hard) added ~ idk why i didn't
00:41:863 (7) - Personally i'd fix the DS on this slider somehow but it's fine like that too. (It would be easier to hit after the jumps) i changed the position from the slider a bit i think it's better now
01:24:978 - Maybe a note here? (and a new combo) added ~ funny thing is i'm sure i already had a note there i think i could be deleted the note with random right click sometime idk but added note back there^^

00:13:175 (5) - NC
00:13:831 (1) - Remove NC
00:14:486 (1) - ^
00:14:650 (2) - NC
00:15:306 (1) - Remove NC
00:17:929 (1) - ^
00:18:913 (1) - ^
00:23:339 (1) - ^
00:23:831 (1) - ^
00:23:995 (2) - NC
00:24:650 (1) - Remove NC
00:26:617 (5) - NC
00:26:781 (1) - Remove NC
00:28:749 (5) - NC
00:46:781 (1) - Remove NC
00:55:634 (1,1) - Remove NC
01:02:847 (1) - Remove NC if you feel like
01:11:044 (6) - NC
01:12:191 (10) - ^
01:12:355 (1) - Remove NC
01:16:126 (7) - NC
01:17:109 (1) - Remove NC
01:17:601 (3) - NC
01:18:749 (1) - Remove NC
01:18:913 (3) - NC
01:21:699 (8) - ^
01:22:027 (1) - Remove NC
01:22:847 (6) - NC
01:24:650 (1) - Remove NC
01:26:126 (1) - ^
01:26:781 (3) - NC

Hard

(Im too tired to do another HUGE NC witch hunt, Most likely other modders and BNs will help you with the combos)
00:18:913 (1) - Remove NC
00:19:896 (3) - NC
00:30:388 (3) - ^
00:31:699 (4,7) - ^

This slider 01:29:732 (1) - feels weird to click and i dont feel that it syncs with the melody so i suggest you'd try something like This changed ~ tested and agree with you feels really weird idk why i did this

Normal

00:13:995 (1) - Remove NC
00:14:650 (2) - NC
00:50:060 (4) - ^

Easy

00:14:650 (4) - NC
00:19:896 (4) - ^
00:25:142 (5) - ^
00:59:240 (4) - ^

______________________________________________________________________
The mapset is wonderful
I hope this to get ranked asap i hope so :)

GOOD LUCK
truely NC hunter
idk what to say i just NC everything you mentioned
thx for your mod :D
Axon
Im not good at modding easy but ii'll mod rest of difficulties

00:16:945 - put a hitcircle there
00:55:962 (5,6,7) - make that a slider (reverse arrow)
01:22:847 (1) - move that slider down a bit, it's kinda crushing that other slider
01:23:831 (3) - same with this slider, except move it up a bit
01:27:765 - put a hitcircle there
01:30:716 (1) - why is that a new combo?
01:28:093 (1,2) - make those reverse arrows go back twice
00:05:142 (3,4) - that looks a little messy being stacked
00:35:470 (5) - get rid of that circle
01:12:191 (1) - stretch out that reverse arrow one more time
01:12:847 (2) - make that reverse every 1/4 not every 1/2
00:13:503 (2,3,4) - why are those triples?
00:15:306 (4,5,6) - same right here too.
00:18:257 (5,6,7) - and again
00:22:027 (1,2,3,4,5) - WOAH, you need to make that a slider!
for this difficulty your placements felt kind of random, i suggest you fix up the placements a little.
this difficulty was very well made and I don't think there was anything too bad about it, but you place alot of trples even when the song isn't going that fast, I suggest you fix that and then this difficulty will be all good :)
Mordred
Hi! Fairly new to modding, but i'll try to help a bit.

Midnight:

00:31:699 (1,2,3,4,5) - I feel like deleting 2 and 4 fits the music a lot better. Also what about making 5 a slider?

01:16:944 (8,9) - Maybe add these to the next combo? Looks weird right now :D

01:18:585 (5,6) - Same as above

01:29:896 (1,2) - I would make these 2 a slider.

Lunatic:

00:22:027 (1,2,3,4,5) - ??? why is this even there? Would work better as a fast slider imo

00:32:683 (4) - Same as above, slider feels better

00:53:667 (4) - Same as above

01:20:224 (1,2,3,4) - I don't see what this is mapped to, plus it's kinda hard to read



Too tired to do the rest for now; maybe tomorrow
Topic Starter
[REOL]

8Bit wrote:

Im not good at modding easy but ii'll mod rest of difficulties

00:16:945 - put a hitcircle there add note ~ agree with you i think i just forget to one note there
00:55:962 (5,6,7) - make that a slider (reverse arrow) changed to reverse slider
01:22:847 (1) - move that slider down a bit, it's kinda crushing that other slider moved a bit
01:23:831 (3) - same with this slider, except move it up a bit ^
01:27:765 - put a hitcircle there added note ~ not sure about this note because of the spiner
01:30:716 (1) - why is that a new combo? changed ~ i really dont know
01:28:093 (1,2) - make those reverse arrows go back twice not changed ~ twice reverse arrow in easy and normal are not good
00:05:142 (3,4) - that looks a little messy being stacked changed
00:35:470 (5) - get rid of that circle deleted note
01:12:191 (1) - stretch out that reverse arrow one more time changed ~ first i didn't want to do this because of its still Hard diff through could be too hard but then i test played and feels alot better
01:12:847 (2) - make that reverse every 1/4 not every 1/2 ^
00:13:503 (2,3,4) - why are those triples? changed some triples
00:15:306 (4,5,6) - same right here too. ^
00:18:257 (5,6,7) - and again ^
00:22:027 (1,2,3,4,5) - WOAH, you need to make that a slider! changed
for this difficulty your placements felt kind of random, i suggest you fix up the placements a little. i know my placements are still not good still need to learn more about mapping :)
this difficulty was very well made and I don't think there was anything too bad about it, but you place alot of trples even when the song isn't going that fast, I suggest you fix that and then this difficulty will be all good :) changed some triples ~ ye i think midnight was really best diff i made still going to improve the map

Darquon wrote:

Hi! Fairly new to modding, but i'll try to help a bit.

Midnight:

00:31:699 (1,2,3,4,5) - I feel like deleting 2 and 4 fits the music a lot better. Also what about making 5 a slider? changed ~ feel same way fits the music better

01:16:944 (8,9) - Maybe add these to the next combo? Looks weird right now :DNC 8

01:18:585 (5,6) - Same as above

01:29:896 (1,2) - I would make these 2 a slider. not changed ~ not sure about making these to slider but i keep it in mind

Lunatic:

00:22:027 (1,2,3,4,5) - ??? why is this even there? Would work better as a fast slider imo changed in mod above

00:32:683 (4) - Same as above, slider feels better changed

00:53:667 (4) - Same as above ^

01:20:224 (1,2,3,4) - I don't see what this is mapped to, plus it's kinda hard to read changed ~ i think flow and placement should be better now



Too tired to do the rest for now; maybe tomorrow
thx for your mods :D
Mordred
Alright time for the rest!


Easy:

01:24:158 (2) - I feel like you should extend that slider to the red tick

Normal:

01:01:372 (6) - Try deleting this note, i think it fits better that way (although i can see why you mapped it this way)

00:55:634 (4,5) - You could make this the same as 01:01:372 , make 3 sliders (white to red tick each time) or a long slider reversing twice

01:24:814 (4) - Move this slider to the next red tick (this also allows you to extend 01:23:831 (3) - )

Hard:

Mapped different than I'd do it, but I like it. Didn't really manage to find something big.

Lunatic:

00:22:027 (2) - move the slider to the next white tick
Topic Starter
[REOL]

Darquon wrote:

Alright time for the rest!


Easy:

01:24:158 (2) - I feel like you should extend that slider to the red tick don't agree here with you i don't really think this sounds good

Normal:

01:01:372 (6) - Try deleting this note, i think it fits better that way (although i can see why you mapped it this way) changed ~ i thought about it but wasn't sure until you mention it

00:55:634 (4,5) - You could make this the same as 01:01:372 , make 3 sliders (white to red tick each time) or a long slider reversing twice ^

01:24:814 (4) - Move this slider to the next red tick (this also allows you to extend 01:23:831 (3) - ) same as Easy

Hard:

Mapped different than I'd do it, but I like it. Didn't really manage to find something big.

Lunatic:

00:22:027 (2) - move the slider to the next white tick changed
iza-
Hello!

  1. 00:04:158 (1) - check blanket, a bit off
  2. 00:12:355 (2) - 00:14:322 (4) - 00:15:634 (4) - 00:18:257 (3) - 00:25:470 (2) - 00:34:650 (1,1) - 00:55:634 (1) - 01:18:585 (5) - 01:23:831 (4) - these are all similar blanket problems, i think the slider end is off, you can use 1/16 ticks and then match with the slider circle thingy
  3. 00:13:175 (6,1,2) - awkward motion from 6 to 1,2 , maybe move 2 to make a triangle and then rotate 3 and 4 to keep distance spacing, or maybe do the same thing that you do 00:14:650 (1,2,3) -
  4. 00:15:962 (1,2,3) - make this an equilateral triangle (move 1's slider end down)
  5. 00:18:913 (5) - why don't you blanket this?
  6. 00:20:224 (2,5) - make these two sliders the same - I would blanket both of them
  7. 00:23:503 (4,5) - blanket better
  8. 00:32:027 (2) - move this right so it makes a squished diamond with 00:31:044 (3,1,2,3) -
  9. 00:40:224 (6,7,8) - to keep flow better, move 7 up, and 6 and 8 out to keep spacing
  10. 01:02:847 (5) - blanket better
  11. 01:04:486 (1) - move farther away from the previous note
  12. 01:12:191 (1,2,3) - I don't really understand your rhythm here
  13. 01:15:962 (5) - not sure if you wanted to blanket here, but if you did, then make it a true blanket
  14. 01:23:339 (3) - ^
  15. 01:24:158 (5) - you are a tiny bit off with blanket
  16. 01:29:404 (5) - switch so that it points up instead, or just make it end farther away from the next note?
    sorry, it's a lot about blanketing
  1. 00:01:536 (1,2,3) - different rhythm, same spacing, change spacing
  2. 00:14:486 (10) - move 10 to maintain spacing
  3. 00:17:273 (1) - rotate clockwise a bit; this slider is flowing into nothing as you have it right now. I may try blanketing
  4. 00:17:929 (4) - 00:24:322 (3) - 00:27:765 (1) - 00:50:716 (5) - check blanket
  5. 00:26:617 (1,2,3) - same rhythm different spacing, same here 00:35:634 (1,2,3) - 00:54:650 (3,4,5) -
  6. 00:27:765 (1,2,3,1,2) - why not make these the same rhythm?
  7. 00:34:486 (1,2,3,4) - same rhythm different spacing, makes weird motion
  8. 00:49:896 (8) - move up to maintain spacing
  9. 00:53:667 (4) - point up a bit more
  10. 00:59:240 (1) - move farther away
  11. 01:11:044 (1,2,3) - check your triangle here
  12. 01:11:863 (4) - i wouldn't make this as close
  13. 01:12:355 (2,3,4) - rotate these so that the cursor movement flows from 1 into the triple and into 5
  14. 01:21:863 (3) - move this down to create a diamond
  1. 00:03:174 (4) - stack this on 5, really hard to read otherwise
  2. 00:04:158 (1) - point more towards 2, or move 2 down
  3. 00:05:306 (4) - the jump is unneeded imo, move 4 so that it is between 3 and 5
  4. 00:05:470 (5) - 00:04:158 (1,5) - make these the same slider?
  5. 00:05:962 (1,2,3,4) - move 1 closer to 5 and move the whole pattern with it
  6. 00:13:339 (1) - check blanket
  7. 00:13:831 (3,4,5) - move up and left to keep spacing
  8. 00:14:158 (6) - move the 6 to the next white tick, and if you want more stuff going on, make a triple going into this note, then move 00:14:650 (1) - closer
  9. 00:15:470 (4,5,6) - maybe don't stack? making it like 00:13:831 (3,4,5) -
  10. 00:16:126 (1) - check blanket
  11. 00:16:945 (3) - maybe make
  12. 00:17:765 (2,3) - move 2 up (pointing the previous slider towards it), and then move 3 so that it is above this arrow on this slider 00:18:913 (6) -
  13. 00:19:404 (7) - move left to make a better blanket
  14. 00:19:896 (10) - check blanket, NC
  15. 00:21:044 (4) - move right, in between 3 and 1
  16. 00:27:765 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - i would try to make this section more interesting
  17. 00:31:699 (1,2,3) - space these more
  18. 00:32:355 (3,1) - switch NC to 3
  19. 00:34:158 (6) - this breaks flow, move more left, and space it out more?
  20. 00:37:273 (10) - more the slider beginning left to make better blanket
  21. 00:38:913 (5) - this slider does not make sense, maybe make it straight with a red slider tick at the end
  22. 00:39:404 (6) - move in between the sliders; maintain spacing
  23. 00:40:224 (9) - move up to blanket better
  24. 00:51:044 (5,6,1,2) - different rhythm, same spacing, fix by spacing 1 and 2 more
  25. 00:57:109 (2) - move out instead, and make equidistant spacing
  26. 01:04:486 (1,2,3,4) - for this, make it way more interesting with a slow slider speed because this is the hardest diff
  27. 01:12:355 (2,3,4) - this is just an idea, but maybe for each slider, make the slider speed increase. or just make a stream with more spacing every time the slider would change
  28. 01:20:224 (1) - move the timing point to the white tick
  29. 01:22:847 (1) - point down a bit more
  30. 01:25:142 (2,3) - maybe make zig zag pattern to keep large spacing
  31. 01:28:093 (1,2,3,4) - maybe make this a stream, and DEFINITELY, the 4 should not be on the 1/8 ticks
  32. 01:30:060 (2) - get rid of this, and maybe make a slider from 1 to 3, or just space out 1 and 3 more.

Good luck with ranking! I hope I helped
Topic Starter
[REOL]

nicksum107 wrote:

Hello!

  1. 00:04:158 (1) - check blanket, a bit off fixed i think
  2. 00:12:355 (2) - 00:14:322 (4) - 00:15:634 (4) - 00:18:257 (3) - 00:25:470 (2) - 00:34:650 (1,1) - 00:55:634 (1) - 01:18:585 (5) - 01:23:831 (4) - these are all similar blanket problems, i think the slider end is off, you can use 1/16 ticks and then match with the slider circle thingy ^
  3. 00:13:175 (6,1,2) - awkward motion from 6 to 1,2 , maybe move 2 to make a triangle and then rotate 3 and 4 to keep distance spacing, or maybe do the same thing that you do 00:14:650 (1,2,3) - changed
  4. 00:15:962 (1,2,3) - make this an equilateral triangle (move 1's slider end down) ^
  5. 00:18:913 (5) - why don't you blanket this? idk why i didn't black this ~ changed
  6. 00:20:224 (2,5) - make these two sliders the same - I would blanket both of them blanket both
  7. 00:23:503 (4,5) - blanket better
  8. 00:32:027 (2) - move this right so it makes a squished diamond with 00:31:044 (3,1,2,3) - i think i got
  9. 00:40:224 (6,7,8) - to keep flow better, move 7 up, and 6 and 8 out to keep spacing sry not exactly sure what you mean but i think i've done it like you said if not let me know :o
  10. 01:02:847 (5) - blanket better
  11. 01:04:486 (1) - move farther away from the previous note changed
  12. 01:12:191 (1,2,3) - I don't really understand your rhythm here not sure but i didn't change yet if someone else mention this i think about it
  13. 01:15:962 (5) - not sure if you wanted to blanket here, but if you did, then make it a true blanket
  14. 01:23:339 (3) - ^
  15. 01:24:158 (5) - you are a tiny bit off with blanket
  16. 01:29:404 (5) - switch so that it points up instead, or just make it end farther away from the next note?
    sorry, it's a lot about blanketing

    fixed most of blanket's i think
  1. 00:01:536 (1,2,3) - different rhythm, same spacing, change spacing no changes i think it's fine
  2. 00:14:486 (10) - move 10 to maintain spacing changed
  3. 00:17:273 (1) - rotate clockwise a bit; this slider is flowing into nothing as you have it right now. I may try blanketing ^
  4. 00:17:929 (4) - 00:24:322 (3) - 00:27:765 (1) - 00:50:716 (5) - check blanket fixed a lot of blankets
  5. 00:26:617 (1,2,3) - same rhythm different spacing, same here 00:35:634 (1,2,3) - 00:54:650 (3,4,5) - fixed
  6. 00:27:765 (1,2,3,1,2) - why not make these the same rhythm? changed
  7. 00:34:486 (1,2,3,4) - same rhythm different spacing, makes weird motion changed ~ i'm not sure but i hope it's better now
  8. 00:49:896 (8) - move up to maintain spacing changed
  9. 00:53:667 (4) - point up a bit more ^
  10. 00:59:240 (1) - move farther away not changed i think it's not necessary
  11. 01:11:044 (1,2,3) - check your triangle here fixed
  12. 01:11:863 (4) - i wouldn't make this as close changed ~ changed every position until spinner
  13. 01:12:355 (2,3,4) - rotate these so that the cursor movement flows from 1 into the triple and into 5 ^
  14. 01:21:863 (3) - move this down to create a diamondmoved down
  1. 00:03:174 (4) - stack this on 5, really hard to read otherwise changed everything until spinner start
  2. 00:04:158 (1) - point more towards 2, or move 2 down ^
  3. 00:05:306 (4) - the jump is unneeded imo, move 4 so that it is between 3 and 5 ^
  4. 00:05:470 (5) - 00:04:158 (1,5) - make these the same slider? ^
  5. 00:05:962 (1,2,3,4) - move 1 closer to 5 and move the whole pattern with it^
  6. 00:13:339 (1) - check blanket fixed
  7. 00:13:831 (3,4,5) - move up and left to keep spacing not sure what exactly you mean ( sry i try my best with my english ) but i changed spacing a bit
  8. 00:14:158 (6) - move the 6 to the next white tick, and if you want more stuff going on, make a triple going into this note, then move 00:14:650 (1) - closer changed ~ but not sure if i keep this
  9. 00:15:470 (4,5,6) - maybe don't stack? making it like 00:13:831 (3,4,5) - changed 3,4,5,6
  10. 00:16:126 (1) - check blanket fixed
  11. 00:16:945 (3) - maybe make
  12. 00:17:765 (2,3) - move 2 up (pointing the previous slider towards it), and then move 3 so that it is above this arrow on this slider 00:18:913 (6) - changed
  13. 00:19:404 (7) - move left to make a better blanket
  14. 00:19:896 (10) - check blanket, NC fixed
  15. 00:21:044 (4) - move right, in between 3 and 1 changed
  16. 00:27:765 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3) - i would try to make this section more interesting changed it's better now
  17. 00:31:699 (1,2,3) - space these more changed
  18. 00:32:355 (3,1) - switch NC to 3 ^
  19. 00:34:158 (6) - this breaks flow, move more left, and space it out more? changed
  20. 00:37:273 (10) - more the slider beginning left to make better blanket fixed
  21. 00:38:913 (5) - this slider does not make sense, maybe make it straight with a red slider tick at the end changed ~ idk why i did this lol
  22. 00:39:404 (6) - move in between the sliders; maintain spacing
  23. 00:40:224 (9) - move up to blanket betterfixed
  24. 00:51:044 (5,6,1,2) - different rhythm, same spacing, fix by spacing 1 and 2 more changed
  25. 00:57:109 (2) - move out instead, and make equidistant spacing changed
  26. 01:04:486 (1,2,3,4) - for this, make it way more interesting with a slow slider speed because this is the hardest diff already use 0.5
  27. 01:12:355 (2,3,4) - this is just an idea, but maybe for each slider, make the slider speed increase. or just make a stream with more spacing every time the slider would change nice idea but i didnt change this i think it's good for now and i don't like streams :o
  28. 01:20:224 (1) - move the timing point to the white tick fixed
  29. 01:22:847 (1) - point down a bit more changed
  30. 01:25:142 (2,3) - maybe make zig zag pattern to keep large spacing changed
  31. 01:28:093 (1,2,3,4) - maybe make this a stream, and DEFINITELY, the 4 should not be on the 1/8 ticks no stream but changed the 4
  32. 01:30:060 (2) - get rid of this, and maybe make a slider from 1 to 3, or just space out 1 and 3 more.

Good luck with ranking! I hope I helped
edit only Hard yet no time for Lunatic/Midnight doing these diff's later today/tomorrow (edit this post when i'm done)

thx for your mod :D


edit: sry for late edit had not much time last week but now i have finally done it your mod helped me alot thx
iza-
for hard,
01:12:191 (1,2,3) - I don't really understand your rhythm here not sure but i didn't change yet if someone else mention this i think about it
i meant something more like
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply