community forum

Yuuzuki Tsubaki - midnight cookie

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[REOL]
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Freitag, 4. November 2016 at 06:29:48

Artist: Yuuzuki Tsubaki
Title: midnight cookie
Source: 東方Project
Tags: Halozy 864 Touhou Koumakyou Reitaisai12 sumijun くまりす ZUN Embodiment of Scarlet Devil Flandre Scarlet
BPM: 183
Filesize: 3884kb
Play Time: 01:30
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (1,61 stars, 88 notes)
  2. Hard (3,07 stars, 213 notes)
  3. Lunatic (4,4 stars, 287 notes)
  4. Normal (2,25 stars, 148 notes)

Download: Yuuzuki Tsubaki - midnight cookie
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
to do: normal, hard

LigerZero
added in Tags "Touhou Koumakyou Reitaisai12"

no Kudosu
Topic Starter
[REOL]

LigerZero wrote:

added in Tags "Touhou Koumakyou Reitaisai12"

no Kudosu
Done Thank you :D
Electoz
Hi, from my modding queue~ I'll do a quick mod here because there's something that needs to be fixed first before going further. Also because I'm feeling lazy now.

[General]

1. Set combo colours please.

[Easy]

1. I'll go through this roughly, just general comments.
  2. The diff itself has so many "little" overlaps through out the map. I would recommend you to increase DS by 0.1 or 0.2 in the entire map. (It won't take that long to fix this since the map is short.)
  3. Stacked objects like this 00:34:978 (4,5) aren't recommended in Easy.
  4. Avoid unintentional overlaps like this 00:59:240 (2,4) as much as possible. Because it makes the map less appealing.
  5. Try to apply what I pointed out above as much as possible. (Meaning that you should take a look throughout the diff and fix all similar cases.) You can call me later for a recheck if you wanted.

[Normal]

1. Try to have a constant of DS through out the map. In some parts you used 0.9 while some parts you used 1.0 so make sure to have them same through out the mao. This might cause a remap on some parts though.
  2. 01:13:339 (1) - The spinner is kinda short. I would delete 01:13:011 (2) and move the spinner here 01:13:011 instead. Also,you have to delete this 01:14:978 (1) to be considered rankable because 1/1 beat spacing is insufficient recovery time(from the spinner) for beginners.
  3. 00:14:650 (6) - Kicksliders with 2 kicks or more aren't recommended in Easy/Normal.

I won't mod Hard for now . Because I want you to focus on Easy and Normal first. If I spam my thought too much then it wouldn't be too good. So if you have any questions or anything you can ask me in game.
Good luck~
Topic Starter
[REOL]

Electoz wrote:

Hi, from my modding queue~ I'll do a quick mod here because there's something that needs to be fixed first before going further. Also because I'm feeling lazy now.

[General]

1. Set combo colours please. Done

[Easy]

1. I'll go through this roughly, just general comments.
  2. The diff itself has so many "little" overlaps through out the map. I would recommend you to increase DS by 0.1 or 0.2 in the entire map. (It won't take that long to fix this since the map is short.) Done
  3. Stacked objects like this 00:34:978 (4,5) aren't recommended in Easy. Done
  4. Avoid unintentional overlaps like this 00:59:240 (2,4) as much as possible. Because it makes the map less appealing. Done
  5. Try to apply what I pointed out above as much as possible. (Meaning that you should take a look throughout the diff and fix all similar cases.) You can call me later for a recheck if you wanted.

[Normal]

1. Try to have a constant of DS through out the map. In some parts you used 0.9 while some parts you used 1.0 so make sure to have them same through out the mao. This might cause a remap on some parts though. Done
  2. 01:13:339 (1) - The spinner is kinda short. I would delete 01:13:011 (2) and move the spinner here 01:13:011 instead. Also,you have to delete this 01:14:978 (1) to be considered rankable because 1/1 beat spacing is insufficient recovery time(from the spinner) for beginners. Done
  3. 00:14:650 (6) - Kicksliders with 2 kicks or more aren't recommended in Easy/Normal.Done
All Done
Thx for Mod :D
Electoz
No kds, sorry for being late and I'll be brief, and again you can catch me in game if you have anything to ask.

[Easy]

1. There's still some weird overlaps tho, like 00:22:519 (1,2,3,4,5) for example, maybe you have to increase DS even more.
  2. Rhythm looks fine, but the placement should be improved, try to make objects symmetrical whenever you can. Similar how a puzzle should be. Example : 00:30:716 - You can do it like this And 00:17:929 (2) - You can do it like this too.

[Normal]

1. All things I mentioned in Easy applies here
  2. 00:14:651 (2,3) - 00:51:372 (1,2,3) - 01:08:093 (4,1) - Try not to overlap something over/under the slider body, because the map will become less appealing if you do that.

Try asking for mod in other queues for more opinions. Others might have some useful opinions/thoughts too. If you're seriously in mapping this then you mustn't give up.
show more