The idea of this queue was to:
1: Increase our modding and mapping skills.
2: Having as few rules as possible, alot of modding queues are very specific and it's sometimes hard to find mods.
The way this works is you read the
Since only me and Ascendance is active right now I will mod all STD maps and Ascendance all CTB maps
- I mostly do NM but I'll only accept music I like and I may decline any song for any reason, dont argue with me about it!
M4M is always open and it doesnt matter if I like song or not for me to accept it, you mod mine I mod yoursI dont have a map that needs mods right now so no m4m
I can do gd's just ask but only Insane or harder ^^Already working on 2 GD's
Map shouldn't have more than 10sp (Not included kudosu stars shot at your map) (Feel free to still post if it has more but there's a big chance I wont mod it)
I will also judge the quality of your map personally:
[*] If I find it to be lacking overall quality I will give your general ideas.
[*] If it's decent to good quality I will mod it normally.
[*] If it has excellent quality I will try to nazi mod it as good as I can.
For the format I dont really care just give me the link, I dont mind some information about it though.
Since rules are now a thing I want you guys to read plz just write some random anime girl name in the bottom of your post ^^ (if you arent a weeb just write a random number between 1 and 10)
M4M and GD only
YOU MUST MOD MY MAP FIRST.
For GD's I'll map any diff except salad.
- 1 request at a time.
- I'll only mod equal to what you mod for me.
- I won't mod super hard overdoses if I can avoid it. They're well beyond my playing range and I may suggest something uncomfortable.
- I reserve the right to take an infinite amount of time modding your map. Just know that EVENTUALLY I'll mod it. Please don't spam me unless it's been more than 2 weeks and you're getting pissed.
- For GD's I reserve the right to decline your request.
- GD's will take even longer because I like making good GD's. Just use a hitsound copier on my GD also cause I blow at hitsounds.
- give me a gif of chitoge kirisaki from nisekoi at the bottom of your post to know you read this hue
Link to your mod on my map:
Link to your map:
- If I have a map in pending that isn't bubbled and you mod it, I will mod one of your maps in reply (no limits on genre or drain time, but please not more than 5 stars), just make sure to include the fact that you've modded a map of mine (and a link to your map) in your reply.
- • Please have somewhat competent knowledge of the editor If you've mapped 10-15 maps, regardless of ranked status or submitted status, you should be good.
• No limits on drain time, but I can only mod up to 4.9-5 stars, beyond that is pushing it.
• Any song in an obscure language that has little representation on osu! is massive priority for me (Hindi/Urdu/Bengali= insta-mod, poke me in-game if you want to.) Bring out those patriotic cultures!
• English songs and any music that isn't seen often on osu! has high priority as well.
• No Anime/Japanese songs for me, sorry. Unless I really like the song, I probably won't mod it, and it's unlikely that I will like the song.
• Rhythm game music is also low priority, along with songs that have an existing, reasonable mapset on osu!
• Classic Rock and old songs in general are high priority as well.
- • I'll only mod difficulties below 5 stars.
• My preferred genre is video game OST.
• Songs that are English or something that isn't usually mapped on osu! is also a high priority for me.
• If your song is an anime or a Japanese song I will not mod it unless I really like it, sorry!
• If the map has a lot of mods I doubt I'll be able to point out much, if anything.
• I can't pomise that I'll mod all of the diffs for your map because I am pretty new to modding in general.